Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hide and Seek[CLOSED for Narwhal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Hide and Seek[CLOSED for Narwhal] Empty
PostSubject: Hide and Seek[CLOSED for Narwhal]   Hide and Seek[CLOSED for Narwhal] EmptyThu 25 Feb 2021 - 11:22

Mountainkit lay on her back, staring at the stars twinkling in the velvety night sky. She'd snuck out of the nursery to look at them, trying to find the cats. She'd heard from the others that there were cats up there, lots of them. There was one in particular she wanted to find, one her mother had dejectedly mumbled was also up there- Featherkit. She didn't get why her sister would go up there without her- the stars seemed like so much fun! She bet the hide and seek was great. Lots of shadows to hide in! Maybe they were playing hide and seek right now, that's why she couldn't see them. Featherkit liked hide and seek. She only wished Featherkit had told her before she went to hide, so she'd have more time to prepare. "Feather? Feather! You're super good at hiding. Can you make a noise so I have a clue? Pretty please? I'll close my eyes so I don't see you coming out to talk!" She screwed her eyes shut and waited- one second, five, ten. Silence. She opened her eyes back up. "Fiiiiine, you're right. It would be too easy if you gave me a clue. But if you don't come back down when I find you I'm telling Ma!" She stared at the sky even harder, looking for any flash of that silvery coat that would give away her sister's hiding place.

She must have been louder than she thought, because soon enough another kit approached her. Looking over at the other cat, she grinned. "Hello! I'm Menace! Wait, no. Mountainkit! That's it. I'm looking for my sister, we're playing hide and seek. She's reeeeally good at it though. She won't even give me a clue! Do you wanna play too?"
Back to top Go down
narwhalbacon

narwhalbacon

Characters : Pebblepaw[TC] Fallowpaw[WC]
Number of posts : 145

Hide and Seek[CLOSED for Narwhal] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek[CLOSED for Narwhal]   Hide and Seek[CLOSED for Narwhal] EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021 - 19:44

Fedora had been asleep in the nursery when she heard a voice outside. Maybe it was another one of those gathering things. With a yawn, she tumbled out of the nest and out into camp. Disappointingly, the camp seemed to be empty-- but Fedora quickly caught sight of the cat that had been talking. Maybe she’d be able to have fun after all. She dropped into a crouch and began waddling towards Mountainkit. She must not have been quiet enough; Fedora let out a squeak of surprise when Mountain’s attention rounded on her.
“Rats! You weren’t supposed to see me!” She giggled, wiggling her haunches as she gave a half leap towards her. She tilted her head to the side and stuck her tongue out as she flopped down beside Mountain. “D’you have two names too, then? Mountain Menace?”
Back to top Go down

Hide and Seek[CLOSED for Narwhal]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: