Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Top Three Favorite WCC Cats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Top Three Favorite WCC Cats Empty
PostSubject: Top Three Favorite WCC Cats   Top Three Favorite WCC Cats EmptySat 20 Feb 2021 - 22:16

At almost 1:00 AM in the morning-- 12:54 AM, to be exact!-- I decided to stumble through old topics of users. One of those being Yosh.
I simply loved this idea and the credit goes absolutely 100% to Yoshachu!

Code:
[b]1st favorite:[/b]
[b]2nd favorite:[/b]
[b]3rd favorite:[/b]

My responses:

1st favorite: Dacedream
2nd favorite: Morningdove
3rd favorite: Galestar (shhh she counts)

Honorable mentions!: Aspenheart, Dappleshine, Laurelsong, Barleytuft, Olivestar, Sagelight, Spiderquill, Featherpaw, Dustcloud, Raventail, Sparrowpaw, Finchstar, Cedarheart, Robinloft, Streamtail, Ashstorm, Leopardstar, Aspenpaw and many more!!

Number one: Dacedream.

Oh boy, where do I begin? Dace was one of those characters that you just couldn't hate. She was the first cat I ever roleplayed with, and I'm still not over her death. It's by far the most painful death I've ever seen on WCC, and I adore Dacedream with ever fibre of my being. I've drawn her several times, and her kindness and optimism were infectious. Dacedream found herself in ThunderClan, despite her RiverClan origins, and she thrived. In her life she brought nothing but happiness up until her last breath and her kin still live on; nearly every cat who met her fondly remembers her, and I've yet to find someone OOC who hadn't fallen head over heels in love with her.

I could rant about my eternal love for Dacedream, but we'd be here a while, so let's move on, shall we?

Number two: Morningdove.

Nothing says "selfless hero" like fighting StarClan themselves (well, the Righteous Few) for freedom, huh? Morningdove is fondly remembered for her rebellion as an apprentice; she, along with many others, paved a path for the next generation. Morningdove was selfless, and when she finally awoke from her coma, I'll admit I cried. I ugly cried.

Morningdove was revolutionary and she was a wonderful character.

Number Three: Galestar.

Okay yes this one is more biased than the other two but come on, how can I not love the Soft/Gale dynamic? Galestar had her flaws, yes, but she redeemed herself. After giving Finchstar a peaceful death, and seeing not one but two WindClanners offer their lives in exchange for him, and many others protesting, she began to doubt the cause she'd devoted herself to.

While many others viewed her as a heartless monster, Softpaw knew she wasn't; there was something humane in her, because she hadn't killed her and Ploverpuddle for speaking out. Galestar proves that everyone deserves a chance to do the right thing; Softpaw was willing to give her that chance, and perhaps that act of kindness had made Galestar rethink her actions. Either way, Galestar is a strong character, and complex as well. She accepted her fate with dignity, and while in the Mist chose to sacrifice what little energy she had to save Morningdove's life, earning her a place back into the Stars.

If that's not heroic, I don't know what is.

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

Top Three Favorite WCC Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Three Favorite WCC Cats   Top Three Favorite WCC Cats EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 14:00

1st favorite: BRICK
So let's be real, who doesn't love this girly? She has an undying love for every cat and is just so pure and innocent. Every time I read about her, my heart goes out to her more and more. And I am fully aware that this girly is actually going to break my heart.
2nd favorite: Shrikesong
I honestly love reading about this character's inner turmoil, like she is having a constant battle, not just with the Asylum, but with herself. I love how, as much as she seems like she knows what she is doing, she really doesn't. And she feels so real in this way as she tries to navigate things she doesn't actually understand.
3rd favorite: Mountainkit and Sneezekit
I am grouping these two together because I love them for all the same reasons. They are adorably stupid and precious, and all they need to be happy is their own imaginations. Like Brick, it is like you can't hurt them, and if I ever get more cats, I am getting a pair of kittens and naming them Karen and Menace.

Top Three Favorite WCC Cats SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down

Top Three Favorite WCC Cats
Page 1 of 1