Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Old Allies [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Old Allies [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Old Allies [closed]   Old Allies [closed] EmptyWed 10 Feb 2021 - 20:19

He remembered her quite vividly, and how she had aided him in the past. Perhaps she could grant him the peace of mind that came with immediate trust, though he would not blame her not too. Whether she regarded him with malice or joy, he would be quite happy to see Ebonysong and know that she was alive and well. Better yet would be to see her join him in his fight for freedom. After this, after his many escapades and battles, perhaps he could rest and let the other warriors spin their web for a little while. If he could lay down and sleep for once, perhaps he could actually imagine a plan of action. He felt ragged, as though he hadn't slept in a week... most likely, because he hadn't.

Beecloud was quick to pounce upon his enemy but was surprised by the skill with which she absorbed the sudden shock. As he grappled with her on the ground, snarling with cartoonish emphasis, he tried to get close enough to her to whisper (without also getting his other ear chewed off in the process). "Ebonysong, it's me! It's Beecloud!" he whisper-shouted. "If we keep fighting, they won't notice us talking. They only care about us killing each other. Act like I'm trespassing!"

The warrior rolled, letting her land on top of him for a brief moment as he scrambled for footing. "I need to talk to you. I think I know how we can get the forest back. Don't you think they're keeping us separate for a reason?" He paused for a moment to catch his breath, before continuing: "They know they can't take all five clans together. But they won't let us communicate. No Gatherings. No meetings. No interaction... except fighting. That's got to be the key. I think that we can finally beat them back... but we have to be cunning. And we have to be quick." He found the she-cat's eyes and implored her with his stare. The same desperation that he had convinced Mistyfalcon with was now bubbling back up with haste. Even so, there was more fire burning in his amber eyes than there had in moons. There was hope, now.

"I'm not going to force this on you," he murmured. "Just look at what they did to me. To my face. My clanmates are disappearing in the night. This is risky. It could cost you your life. So just say so, and I'll go home. But if you're with me... you're with me. It'll be like old times, right?"

Beecloud used Run-and-Tackle on Ebonysong.

Beecloud
80/80 HP
230/240 SP (-10)

Ebonysong
86/100 HP (11+3)
280/280 SP

Old Allies [closed] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Old Allies [closed]   Old Allies [closed] EmptyWed 10 Feb 2021 - 21:34

Ebonysong thought this was another boring patrol near the ThunderClan border. Her Asylum companions stared at her as she padded around the ShadowClan side of the territory. What she didn't expect was another warrior to come charging at her. Blinking in shock as the other cat tackled her to the ground, the deputy recovered quickly, before going rigid as she recognized a familiar face. Beepaw? She hadn't interacted with him since that Gathering, but was relieved to see him now. Although...he didn't look the same at all. The other she-cat felt sympathy for him as she looked at his scars. Did an Asylum cat really do that? As Bee...cloud whisper-shouted at her, the dark gray she-cat caught on quickly and started growling softly. "You won't get away with this, trespasser!" Forcing her voice down to a whisper, Ebonysong nodded her head slightly. "I'm listening." Her frost-blue eyes widened slightly as she heard about his plan, barely keeping in a gasp of surprise. Acting quickly as her Asylum guards narrowed their eyes at the two suspiciously, Ebonysong slid under Beecloud and used her paws to hit his underbelly softly. "Beecloud, of course I'm in. You don't have to tell me another thing. I don't care if this costs me my life. My Clan is more important." Pausing to stand back up, Ebonysong eyed her Asylum guards carefully. "After all, I am the new deputy..."

Ebonysong used belly rake (but without claws)

Beecloud
65/80 HP (-15)
230/240 SP

Ebonysong
86/100 HP
270/280 SP (-10)

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Old Allies [closed]   Old Allies [closed] EmptySat 13 Feb 2021 - 19:42

Ebonysong's assent warmed the warrior, but not more than her announcement that she had been named deputy. "If we weren't fake-fighting, I'd give you a better congratulations!" he whispered. "Umm... this'll do, right?" And with that, he firmly bapped her on the head.

"Here's how we'll do it," he explained. "We'll carry on fighting like this, and talking as we do it. As it turns out, the Asylum really doesn't care if we're bickering all the time. They think it's funny. They're probably just waiting for us to destroy ourselves. So, we can use it as a disguise to pass messages and plans. It'll be a great big spiderweb. Mousehunt is what we are, and 'mouse' is our codeword. You'll use to to learn who is in and who is out. Who's safe to talk to. And when I have a plan, and when cats from every clan have been made aware, we can come together and fight back. Your job for right now is to spread the word. When we have a plan, you'll learn it. It'll be passed through the web."

He swung around, pretending to miss a jab. "I'm going to lose soon, but... Have cats been taken prisoner in ShadowClan, too?" he implored. "They took my mate. I wish they'd taken me. I'd have taken one thousand more beatings for Robinloft's sake."

Beecloud used Front Paw Strike.

Beecloud
65/80 HP
220/240 SP (-10)

Ebonysong
74/100 HP (-12)
270/280

Old Allies [closed] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content