Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Taking care (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Specklestorm

Specklestorm

Characters : (S)pecklepaw, (M)artenkit, (C)inderkit
Clan/Rank : (S)ThunderClan apprentice, (M)WindClan kit, (C) ShadowClan kit
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 36

Taking care (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking care (open)   Taking care (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb 2021 - 16:45

Martenkit found a smile spreading slowly across her face, too, when she looked at Spotlake. She let her favorite cat finish grooming her, then listened to the question. "Uhhh, in a nest?" That seemed like a pretty obvious answer to her.

I'm open to roleplay whenever!
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Taking care (open)   Taking care (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2021 - 7:37

Spotlake nodded. "Ok then." She said. After she finished cleaning Martenkit, she picked the kit up by her scruff, walking over to Martenkit's nest. She set her adopted daughter down, before curling around her. She nuzzled the kit's cheek with her nose, before laying her head next to her. "Would you like a story before your nap?" She asked.

Specklestorm

Specklestorm

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Taking care (open)   Taking care (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Feb 2021 - 14:15

Martenkit dangled from Spotlake's mouth for a moment before she was set down in her nest. She was a bit annoyed, considering that she knew how to use her paws, but she didn't say anything. Just laid down, and purred the tiniest bit. She had to admit, her adoptive mother's touch felt good. "Sure," she mewed, because what would it hurt to hear a story?

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Taking care (open)   Taking care (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2021 - 13:58

"Okay well, let me tell a story about Finchstar. He was the leader when I was younger." Said Spotlake. She let a sigh, before telling the story. "About several moons ago, Finchstar was leader of Windclan, and was a well loved one at that. He cared about his clanmates deeply, ready to sacarfice himself, if it ever came to it. One day, cats from the Asylum, the cats you wearing pelts, came into our territory. At the time we didn't know who they were, and thought they were just foxes and dogs. They had been messing with Windclan, and Finchstar decided to protect his clan, by forming a patrol to drive them, one that I was apart of. We tried to fight those Asylum cats, but they had the upper paw on us. The tunnels begna collapsing, and Finchstar went in and saved my mate, Crowspirit, you haven't met him yet because he's been sick, and the tunnels collapsed on Finchstar and my former mentor, Goldengale." Spotlake took a moment to breate, as the memories came rushing in. Seeing the tunnels collapse on Goldengale, and Finchstar, older warriors trying to hold her back.... Spotlake let out a sigh, as she lifted her head.

"Goldengale hadn't died from the tunnels, despite what we thought. Instead Finchstar saved her costing him one of his nine lives. And then for the next moon they scemed, eventually fighting the Asylum cats, and returning home, driving the Asylum cats out, and returning Windclan to its former glory, possibly even more glorious then it had ever been before. Finchstar was seen as a hero in Windclan's eyes, and when he passed several moons later after being struck down, Windclan mourned him greatly. Now he resides in Starclan, his story of glory being told to young kits like you." Spotlake then nuzzled Martenkit's cheek. She wasn't sure if the young she-kit had fallen sleep or was still awake, so she kept her nuzzle fairly light and soft.

Specklestorm

Specklestorm

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Taking care (open)   Taking care (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2021 - 15:46

Martenkit listened to the story. She'd heard Finchstar's name before. Of course, he was a leader. And the story was actually really interesting. She didn't know the Asylum arrived at any time! She thought they were just there all the time. And Goldengale sounded cool, especially her name. And maybe she'd get the chance to meet Crowspirit! A small yawn escaped her jaws, and no matter how interested she was in the story, she started to slowly drift into sleep until she was in a dream of dogs and foxes and tunnels.

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Taking care (open)   Taking care (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2021 - 16:51

Spotlake stared at Martenkit, as she noticed her adopted daugther slipping into her dreams. Spotlake softly licked her head, as a purr rumbled in her throat. She'd protect Martenkit at any cost.

Because Spotlake felt like Martenkit was one of her own.

Specklestorm

Specklestorm

Libra Pig

PostSubject: Re: Taking care (open)   Taking care (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Feb 2021 - 10:16

(Sorry, I didn't know how to reply and then forgot about this)

Martenkit thought she felt something warm go over her head, but she was in a dream, so it could've been anything. Or, maybe she wasn't in a dream. She didn't see any color, didn't hear any sound. It was a nap without a dream. Those happened sometimes, although they were really the funnest. It was kind of boring, actually.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking care (open)   Taking care (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking care (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2