Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 8:12

The winter chill proves difficult for medicine cats, as many of the natural herbs in their territories have died along with the Leaf-Fall season. The cold is no place for such delicate herbs- but maybe, just maybe, there is hope. Medicine cats and Asylum come together to prove time and fate wrong… But which of them is the best? Good luck!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 12:35

Rookpaw dashed out of the medicine den, ready to compete with the Asylum cats on finding herbs. He didn't know his herbs that well, but he did go on a herb hunt with Iniko recently, which gave him some experience in looking for herbs. And he was more knowledgeable on herbs than his clanmates. Even if he didn't know where exactly to look for them, he was ready to find herbs and be able to use them. The black tuxedo grinned as he listened to the instructions of the game. He actually didn't mind Asylum, and he definitely was intrigued by the thought of competing. He was still a kit at heart, and he was more than willing to compete for the tiniest of reasons.

Herb Hunt:

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games Image10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 8:59

"I wouldn't let you face any cat other than the best, Rookpaw, which is why you'll be challenging me in your herb hunt." Iniko padded forward, whiskers twitching at the expression of the young healer he had helped to train. Tradition still willed his mind to see the apprentice as a Standard but he pushed away that thought in favor of encouragement, "Good luck. I look forward to seeing what you have to find." The Captain dipped his head before turning away to set off in pursuit of herbs. Regardless, this challenge would stockpile their stores. Dawnhawk had presented a good idea and he hoped the efforts were going well in other clans too. A flash of yellow quickly caught his gaze. Dandelion. It wasn't anything impressive. Still, the calico dipped his head to begin carefully digging up the plant. Later he would carefully harvest each piece for useful parts but for now he would carry the whole thing back.

Iniko has been cursed by the dice.

ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 9:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 8:59

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games Mistpe10
ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 19:25

Rookpaw grinned at his mentor, Iniko. He knew that Iniko was the best healer he knew in ShadowClan, so he was looking forward to competing against the calico tom. "I wish you good luck too," he said. But that doesn't mean that I won't try my best in this.  The black tuxedo knew that he was going to do his very best against his mentor, and the spurn of competition got his blood pumping.

The medicine cat apprentice wandered through ShadowClan's marshes, looking left and right for. I wonder what kind of herbs I can find in this area. Noticing a cluster of white flowers growing near the swamp, the black-and-white tom dashed towards it. As Rookpaw got closer, he realized that it was nothing more than a clump of water hemlock. Well, if I want a cat to die painfully, that's the herb for the job. He paused. Maybe that would come in handy someday. Carefully, the black-and-white tom brought the poisonous plant to a safe spot in the forest, then buried it in the ground.

He heard that the only thing that could help with water hemlock poisoning was yarrow, which made water hemlock a deadly poison. However, he thought that it would be out of harm's way if stored properly. Perhaps he was a dangerous medicine cat for keeping a deadly plant in his medicine den, and Iniko would most certainly not approve, but the black tuxedo thought that he could make a somewhat convincing argument for keeping the plant in the medicine den. Did I get distracted? he thought, remembering his original objective. I got distracted, didn't I. Realizing that he still didn't find an herb with healing capabilities, the black-and-white tom began to look for herbs once more.

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Mon 4 Jan 2021 - 20:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 19:25

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 22:38

Once his underwhelming find had been gingerly placed away for now, the tom continued off in pursuit of something that might aid his cats. He wondered what Rookpaw was up to and if the other tom had managed to find anything of merit. Iniko supposed he would find out later. For now, the challenge was to find herbs himself and not dwell on what the apprentice he was training was doing. The renewed efforts were quickly proven to be fruitful as he stumbled upon a small patch of chickweed. This was a significantly better display than dandelion. Regardless of the outcome of their match, the Captain was interested in sharing his find with Rookpaw. Surely, after this whole competition was over, the pair of them would discuss the herbs found and prepare them for storage.

ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Thu 7 Jan 2021 - 22:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 22:38

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptySat 9 Jan 2021 - 8:53

Rookpaw couldn't find anything besides water hemlock looking in the marshes, so he turned to the forest to find more helpful herbs. Every step landed him into frigid snow, crunching in the impact of his paws. The iciness nipped at Rookpaw's pads, and he scanned the area for green sprigs hidden in the white snow. A hare hopped towards Rookpaw's line of sight, before immediately bounding away from the black tuxedo. "Ugh," the medicine cat apprentice sighed, his belly growling at the sight of prey. "I knew I should have eaten traveling herbs before I went looking for herbs." He had been debating whether to eat the traveling herbs in camp or save them for later. He chose to save them for later, which was a big mistake in the long-term.

Sighing, the young tom scanned the area for herbs. Noticing a green bush in the distance, the black-and-white tom dashed towards it. Seeing the white flowers, the gears in Rookpaw's mind turned. Is it... feverfew? It made some sense, since he didn't really go that far away from the marshes. The medicine cat apprentice dug up the ground underneath one of the plants and took the herb with him. After placing the feverfew in a hole and burying it - near but not with the water hemlock - Rookpaw padded away to find some more herbs.

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Sat 9 Jan 2021 - 11:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games EmptySat 9 Jan 2021 - 8:53

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games   ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Medicine Cat Games
Page 1 of 1