Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Black Dahlia [C]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3070

Black Dahlia [C] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dahlia [C]   Black Dahlia [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020 - 0:35

Dawnhawk zoomed through the woods. He was so certain that no one else could catch him that he allowed himself to get distracted. The forest was definitely growing form the fire. It looked promising. Come new-leaf, it would be a thriving world of new life... Maybe he'd bring his Asylum children here... if he could even recognize them by then. It had been awhile since he even spoke to Eos....

And then wham! Honeycomb tackled him. Dawnhawk hit the ground with a fairly audible thud and even slid a bit on the dry leaves and the ashes below. Still, there had been no pain... just a surprise. He got to his feet, the physical impact bringing back to reality in a hurry. The pale tom snorted, his pride only a little hurt, but he was otherwise fine.

"You're swift, I'll give you that." He relented. A small smile played across his face and he gave her a shrug. That would teach him not to be so arrogant, he supposed. "I'll be alright," He said truthfully. "We should probably bring our kills back to the fresh-kill pile now though. You really did do a good job today." A warm, fuzzy feeling blossomed just for a moment in his chest... one that he wasn't sure he knew what it was. Just when he was trying to figure it out, it vanished. Weird.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Black Dahlia [C] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dahlia [C]   Black Dahlia [C] - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020 - 5:29

Honeycomb grinned and let out a small purr, before clamping her maw together in horror. That wasn't her. The ginger she-cat never purred. Or grinned. That only happened when she was around with her littermates. What in StarClan is happening to me? Yuck."I'm sorry I have no idea what is happening to me." Flicking her tail and heading back to get their fresh-kill, Honeycomb suddenly realised how tired she was. "I guess...I'll see you again? Sometime?" Smiling a little as she picked up her catch and nudged the dead hare with one paw. "I think that we might need more paws for this." The hare was as heavy as an actual cat, and Honeycomb doubted that the two warriors could carry the huge piece of fresh-kill.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down

Black Dahlia [C]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3