Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deer's First Leap (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Deer's First Leap (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 9:52

Eagletalon stretched and blinked, suddenly remembering that she had an apprentice. (Fawnpaw) her mind said happily. She had liked that kit and was overjoyed that he had been apprenticed to her. Especially given her recent outburst against the clans having the Asylum cats in the camp and roaming around the territory.

Eagletalon didn't mind though because for her it was just expanding the family of cats in the clans. Ever since Asylum had taken over there had been no fights between the clans and the medicine cats were bored which was a good thing.

She padded over to where the apprentice's slept and searched out her apprentice's form. She found him sleeping in the middle and then rolled his eyes dramaticly. [color=#006699]"Fawnpaw, time to start training.[/color]" she called softly as to not wake the other apprentices.

Today she would be taking him to see the territory, whether the Asylum cats allowed it or not. Preferably she would like to show her apprentice the territory alone without another cat to lean over her.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 16:06

Sleep had overcome the young tom eventually, after the buzz of his paws had worn off enough to render his exhausted mind unable to fight it any longer. Despite this, his head shot up in an instant at the call of his mentor. Fawnpaw had made himself comfortable in the apprentice's den already and scraped together a decent sized nest. The Asylum occupation hardly dashed his excitement or drive to become the strongest warrior. None of those strange pelt-wearers would impede on his progress. Surely Eagletalon would make sure of that.

A broad grin spread across his maw as he trotted out from the den. The long-limbed apprentice was well on his way to looking like a fully grown Windclan warrior. All he needed to do now was amass the skills needed to take out his enemies and prove his strength. Paws itched to run the moors and dive into battle training, even if both were things he had yet to experience. Wide and expectant eyes found Eagletalon. The young tom was less inclined to keep his speech low, to prevent disturbing the other apprentices, "I'm ready, Eagletalon. I'm going to be the best apprentice you've ever had."

Deer's First Leap (closed) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 19:39

Eagletalon flicked her tail. "Your right to keep your voice down, we are going to sneak out this morning. I don't feel like being watched like a shadow today." she hissed quietly. "Now come, today we will walk the territory and the former borders....after that I will teach you how to hunt rabbits." she looked at her long legged apprentice and noticed that he was almost as tall as her, which was a surprise because she had pretty long legs for an average cat.

She started slinking around the edge of camp, careful not to draw attention to herself and her apprentice. She looked around the camp at any Asylum cats and then slipped out of a small hole unbeknownst to the invading cats.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 18:00

"It's not like they won't see us anyways..." Fawnpaw muttered as he ducked his head. From what his clanmates had told him, the territory was teeming with Asylum cats. Their invaders had not only stripped the clan of secrecy within the shallow scoop that comprised camp but also stalked the territory and borders. But she was his mentor and he wasn't inclined to argue even if the beginnings of a protest had begun to bud on his tongue. All of it fell away as she spoke of the many things they were to set out and accomplish today. Rabbit hunting. The more running prey creatures were a Windclan staple. He couldn't wait to bring one back to camp. Maybe even a hare! Snowpaw would surely be impressed by that.

He was ready to exclaim silently but instead Fawnpaw flattened his ears. Aggravating Eagletalon this early on wasn't a good idea; he'd heard the stories of apprentices who disrespected their mentors and ended up cleaning the elder's den for moons. Instead, the apprentice kept his voice down and darted after the she-cat on his increasingly more steady long limbs. Once they broke out of the camp exterior, he finally piped up again in an excited whisper, "Where are we going first, Eagletalon? And can we run?"

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 8:47

Eagletalon looked at her apprentice with an amused expression on her face. He was just like herself when she was younger, inquisitive and wanting to run so fast so that the wind of the moor would be all that she smelled. "yes Fawnpaw," she said with a twitch of her whiskers. "We are going to run to the top of the crest and then stop there." she said, bolting off onto the moor.

She could only feel the wind in her whiskers as she ran like the wind, her golden pelt catching the sunlight that was streaming down from the sky. Eagletalon forgot about all of the worries of the clan, she momentarily forgot about her responsibilites as a mentor, and she forgot about all of the Asylum cats that were probably going to punish her for sneaking out alone with her apprentice.

She looked back and saw that she had run a great distance, about 1/4 of the way to the crest of the hill. She smiled to herself and promised herself that her apprentice could have the first piece of fresh-kill if he could keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 23:00

His mentor's words had barely left her maw before she darted off. The tom barely had time to blink and she had covered so much ground, "Hey-hey! Wait for me!" Fawnpaw's spindly legs felt uncertain at first as he strained after her; however, with each passing step, he felt instinct kick in. Galloping over the moors and feeling the wind through his fur felt surreally natural. This was what the tom had been born to do. Speed was his asset and these unruly limbs were the method in which he had to tame it. Someday trained strength would stand behind them and he would face enemy cats with no reserve; they would never know what had hit them.

But for now, he was tired.

Once the apprentice approached his mentor's side, his flank heaved from the effort. Fawnpaw skidded to a stop and had a hard time preventing himself from toppling over but just barely managed to find his balance. His eyes found Eagletalon and with a still winded sigh let out a mildly defeated protest, "You have to... warn me next time, Eagletalon. You're... really fast. I want to learn to be that fast. I'll be able to out run any creature by the time I'm a warrior... I'm sure." Swallowing back his own weakness, the apprentice straightened up and tried to suck the breath through his nostrils.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:36

Ealgetalon smiled at Fawnpaw. "Of course, you will be able to run as fast as the wind by the time that I pass you to be a warrior." She saw that the younger cat, although with long legs, was having troubles breathing."Deep breaths in and deep breaths out."she advised. Clovertwist, her mentor had done the same thing to her the first day out of camp. He had shot off like a rocket and she had chased after him, feeling the wind in her fur for the first time.

She looked over the hill and waited for her apprentice to gain his breath again. Once he had done so somewhat she flicked her tail to gesture to her apprentice. "Now, right here you can see the whole camp. Today we will be learning about the camp's weak points, where to defend it and the borders. Later today we will learn the basics of fighting and how to defend yourself." she nodded to herself, somewhat uncertain. That is what Clovertwist was doing, so she was going to follow his example.

Suddenly Eagletalon felt two little beedy eyes on her. She slwoly turned around and saw that a snake was there, starting at her and Fawnpaw. "Fawnpaw, back away-" she yowled as the weasel attacked. Unfortutantly she wasn't fast enough and the weasel bit her right in the should sending her crashing into the ground.

OCC: this will be Fawnpaw's hunting topic as well as fighting topic

[b]A weasel 60HP/200SP has appeared and attacked the two cats!
Eagletalon 30HP/120SP
Fawnpaw 20HP/80SP
Weasel Used War dance, Makes the weasel extra mobile for 1 turn. The weasel can not be hit until after its next turn.
[/b]

Last edited by Jaggedlightning on Tue 12 Jan 2021 - 13:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:36

The member 'Jaggedlightning' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Deer's First Leap (closed) Mistpe10
Deer's First Leap (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deer's First Leap (closed)   Deer's First Leap (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deer's First Leap (closed)
Page 1 of 1