Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Lil Rip's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

Ask Lil Rip's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ask Lil Rip's Characters   Ask Lil Rip's Characters EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 4:32 am

Code:
[b]Who are they asking:[/b]
[b]What are they asking:[/b]
[b]Who's asking:[/b]

My Cat's:
Ashstorm Skyclan warrior
Duskkit Missing Riverclan kit
Reign Outsider (soon to be Thunderclan) kit
Shira Asylum NPC

Have fun asking!

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lil Rip's Characters   Ask Lil Rip's Characters EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 4:09 am

(bored sooooo) Bump

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lil Rip's Characters   Ask Lil Rip's Characters EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 4:03 pm

Who are they asking: Ashstorm
What are they asking: Did you find my advice useful, young one? Has it helped you in your journey at all?
Who's asking: Rippedstar

Who are they asking: Shira
What are they asking: What is your favorite part of Asylum? How do you feel about the clan cats? Do you think the clans and Asylum will ever be able to exist in peace?
Who's asking: Me

Ask Lil Rip's Characters Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lil Rip's Characters   Ask Lil Rip's Characters EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:19 am

Ashstorm Answers Rippedstar

Your advice was very helpful! You helped me to gain the courage to talk to Dawnhawk and you also helped me to not lose hope and actually talk to some of the Asylum cats and realize they were not all that bad. Putting faith in the cats I can trust, is the hardest thing you told me to do and I am still trying to figure out how. Every time I feel like I can trust someone, it feels like they do something I don't expect and I start to lose trust in them. Although I will still try to work on this and I am sure that even that advice will be great help in the future! That is something I will never agree with Dawnhawk about. I feel that Starclan, you, are watching over me and the rest of the clan and that you are there to help us.

Shira Answers Ripped

OOC: Sorry about her thoughts on clan cats, although it is the most Shira like response.

Where do I begin? The Asylum is amazing in so many ways. We are strong and stealthy, which is one of the main things I like. We were able to go into the clans, pin all the warriors and apprentices, and take over the clans all in one night, without any of those stupid clan cats knowing anything! I also like how we all have a place (even if I don't exactly feel like I fit in mine). Every cat has a place were they belong and we are not just one group. We also know many different skills, which makes us an even stronger! We are paws down the best group there is.

How do I feel about clan cats? How do I say this without sounding to insulting? They are... the worst. They only have one or maybe two cats that actually know how to heal and all the rest are completely clueless on what to do. What if that cat dies and there's know "apprentice," as they call it, what are the clan cats going to do then? The "medicine cats" have so much power that they seem to not even be aware that they have. They could do anything. Demand anything from other cats to be healed, but no. They act as if they have no power. The medicine cats only know how to heal and not fight and the warriors only know how to fight and not heal. Why not have everyone know more and do more. Also, at least from what I have seen, instead of using their time wisely, clan cats spend it bickering. They will argue their emotionally driven opinion and not do a thing about it but bicker. They are all way too emotional, at least in Skyclan.

I think that once the clan cats come to their senses, they will accept the Asylum with open paws, but should the Asylum waste their time with them? I have still not come to an opinion on that. On one paw, with proper training they could potentially be a good addition to the Asylum. But on the other paw, does the Asylum really want these cat filled with giant emotions? It's up to the Asylum leaders, but I'd say they don't deserve are time and energy. Anyway, I feel that the clan cats and the Asylum will be able to exist in peace, but I am not sure if the Asylum wants that.

Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lil Rip's Characters   Ask Lil Rip's Characters EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 8:39 am

Who are they asking: Ashstorm
What are they asking: what do you think about the Asylum, Himbo Bob in specific?
Who's asking: me

Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lil Rip's Characters   Ask Lil Rip's Characters EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:19 am

OOC: Sorry about how long it took me to respond!

Ashstorm

... ... ...
Okay, good, there is no one else around.  Honestly, the Asylum has not changed much for me.  The thing I hate the most is being constantly followed around, but I have gotten used to it... mostly.  Around half of my life the Asylum has been there, because of this, I think I have gotten used to it a lot easier than some of the older cats around me.

How do I feel about Himbo Bob?  Um... he's nice.  I, uh, I think he's one of the better of the Asylum cats. Uh, yeah, he's pretty kind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Lil Rip's Characters   Ask Lil Rip's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Lil Rip's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: