Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello lovelies!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
midnight

midnight

Characters : [n]ightkit, [g]oose, [k]aikura
Clan/Rank : [n] thunderclan — [g] rouge — [k] rouge
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 16

Hello lovelies!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello lovelies!!   Hello lovelies!! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:35 am

Oh man! Pretend I’m not joining another forum roleplay site.. You never saw me and my warrior cats addiction.

As I am typing this lovely message, I’m in math class- bare with me for typos galore.
Last time I had roleplayed warrior cats was.. last year perhaps? Recently I’ve been thinking of getting back into the swing of things /totally have not been stalking the site/ and decided to pop on ‘n make an account! This community seems blessed and honestly very welcoming. I would have made an introduction post sooner yet my old man brain /not an old man.. just have the tendency to miss things../ didn’t realize there was a welcome & introductions board.

ah, now I must introduce myself. Let’s start with the basics shall we? My name is Luca!! However if you’d like to create a nickname for me, I am all for it. My gender is female and I use any pronouns /she, he, they../. I consider myself, hmm, advanced literate when I’m really in a writing zone. Other than that, I would say I’m semi literate. I will be using my computer and phone on this site /which means expect many typos when I am on mobile/, but besides the terrible spelling.. Hello everybody!

Last edited by midnight on Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Hello lovelies!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello lovelies!!   Hello lovelies!! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:44 am

Welcome to WCC, friend. I hope you're finding everything okay! We all have festive usernames right now, but usually my name is Grizzly or Grizz.

Most of us are around the semi-literate to literate zone, so you'll have plenty of people to RP with. I'm excited to see your characters! If you need any help, feel free to contact our staff members: myself, Mosspelt, Ripped, Maple, JJ, and Ceryn. Also, if you're 13 years old or older, you can join our Discord server. We'd love to have you, and you are welcome to stay on the server as a guest even if you decide WCC isn't for you.

Our sitewide plot is going on right now, so things are a liiiittle different in-character. You should read the announcement "Welcome to the Arcane Asylum" to get the synopsis of what the clans know so far. I'm so glad to meet you!

Hello lovelies!! TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
midnight

midnight

Sagittarius Goat

Hello lovelies!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello lovelies!!   Hello lovelies!! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 7:49 am

Nice to meet you, Grizz!

I saw the plot and read up on it, just a tad bit confused on how the clans feel about these new cats and the goal of the Asylum. Not too sure if I had worded that correctly..

nightkit of thunderclan — #660066
goose of the outsiders — #669900
kaikura of the outsiders— #cc6600
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Hello lovelies!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello lovelies!!   Hello lovelies!! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:03 am

The goal of the Asylum, to put it in simplest terms: create a colony.

The Asylum has a far reaching empire, which they achieved by conquering groups of cats with as much force as necessary. Last year, WindClan encountered them during a clan plot. At that point, the Asylum thought there was only one clan, and they assumed the clan would go down easy. The small group was beaten back by WindClan and they were forced to reevaluate their plan. They have returned with more numbers and more ruthlessness, and are prepared to occupy the forest for as long as they need until all five clans fall and become a part of the Asylum.

So with that in mind, and the knowledge that the Asylum wants the clans to abandon their religion and way of life to join this huge empire of Big Evil Bad Guys, most clan cats are not taking it well... but at this point, it's impossible to resist them. There's Asylum guards stationed in every camp. They've already killed and maimed a handful of warriors and elders in order to force a surrender out of the clan leaders. All that the clans can do is bide their time and cooperate with the rule of their conquerors. That's where we are in the plot right now. This is just one phase, though, and the plot will run through real-life winter.

Don't get me wrong, there are some cats who decided right away that joining the Asylum is easier than resisting, and there are even some who have betrayed the clans long before the plot started by giving information to the Asylum or supporting them (such as my character Tanglerose and Tara's character Dawnhawk). We're encouraging people to play around with the parameters that staff and the other plot creators have set up.

I hope that helps!

Hello lovelies!! TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
midnight

midnight

Sagittarius Goat

Hello lovelies!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello lovelies!!   Hello lovelies!! EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 8:07 am

Thank you so so much! That helps a a lot. I’ll be creating a skyclan x asylum scout kit soon who will be born in awhile. Very excited :)

nightkit of thunderclan — #660066
goose of the outsiders — #669900
kaikura of the outsiders— #cc6600
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Hello lovelies!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello lovelies!!   Hello lovelies!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:13 pm

Ello nice to meet ya! Welcome to WCC, where waffles are a native plant! :)

Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Hello lovelies!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello lovelies!!   Hello lovelies!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:30 pm

Just coming on to say hello and welcome!

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello lovelies!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello lovelies!!   Hello lovelies!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello lovelies!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: