Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Nyx

Characters : D(D)rizzlekit-Male // C(C)ricketkit-Male // S(S)parkpaw-Male
Clan/Rank : (D)Kit-RC // (C)Kit-TC // (S)Apprentice-SkC
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 251

A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  Empty
PostSubject: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyThu 10 Dec 2020 - 14:42

Drizzlekit was a young thing. Not the youngest kit in the nursery of course and still a way off from becoming an apprentice. His gray tabby pelt was speckled with water droplets from a light sprinkle of rain that had just passed. He shivered slightly and got up to duck back into the nursery after quickly shaking himself off. It was quiet right now, with most cats either asleep or out in the clearing. His gaze landed on another kit and he trotted up to the younger cat. Moonkit if he remembered correctly. The other kit looked a little lonely but Drizzlekit couldn't tell for sure. It couldn't hurt to check on him though, even if only to make sure he was feeling alright. "Hi...Moonkit, right? We haven't met before, I'm Drizzlekit." The other kit was white and grey, not dissimilar to him, however, his pelt was a good deal darker than Moonkit's.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 7:59

Moonkit looked down from where he had been staring at the sky wishing for the moon to come back. "Drizzlekit?" he asked. "I've seen you around camp." he noted. He really didn't have a filter yet, so anything that camp to mind was spoken.....of course other's would talk to him first as he was relitivly shy given that his parents never paid much attention to him.

Moonkit looked at the other kit more closely. "You almost have the same pelt color as me." he noted, once again the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 14:14

Drizzlekit nodded, a little bit surprised that Moonkit knew his name. Yes, they were denmates, but he was notorious for quite literally lurking in the shadows. And he meant that in the least creepy way. "Erm...yeah. Me too." He paused, head tilted curiously. He glanced down at the other kit's mention of pelt color and shrugged. "Yeah. We've both got white and grey...that's kinda neat." He looked around and noticed a discarded mossball. It wasn't too old, it still holding its shape relatively well. The older kit rolled the carefully rolled mossball over to rest between himself and Moonkit. "Wanna play a game of mossball?"

Drizzlekit hesitated, briefly concerned that Moonkit might not like mossball for some reason. "Or some other game? Then again...we could always explore the camp!" His voice got progressively more excited as he spoke. His mother wasn't in the camp right now and his dad was...off who knows where. It's just been him most of the day. Some other queen was supposed to have watched him, but he snuck away fairly easily. Drizzlekit was, after all, remarkably forgettable to most warriors. If it didn't benefit him so much, he might actually be offended that he'd slipped from the minds of so many. Of course, Drizzlekit thought, Maybe I'm just that stealthy?
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptySat 12 Dec 2020 - 18:56

Moonkit looked at Drizzlekit with a slightly interested look in his eyes. "It is kinda neat, I would suggest that we were littermates but you are older." He said purring and swishing his big fluffy tail. "I can play whatever game you would like to play." he offered. He sensed that the older kit was eager to play and hang out, but didn't want to seem too pushy dispite the fact that Dirllzekit had approached Moonkit first.

OCC: sorry it's kinda short, I'm still developing his character
Back to top Go down
Mistsound

Mistsound

Characters : Ripplekit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan (Ripple)
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 6:24

Ripplekit watched the two older kits. They didn’t seem to be doing anything interesting so she soon grew restless, her tail twitching. She wondered if she should run off and play mossball, but honing her stalking skills seemed more important than games.

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyMon 14 Dec 2020 - 10:49

Moonkit suddenly got the feeling that they were being watched by another pair of eyes. He turned around to see a new kit looking, or more accuratly staring at them. Maybe waiting for an invitation? He questioned himself about asking the kit to play, but decided against it. He wasn't very outgoing, but wasn't shy either. He wasn't above not making friends, but the idea of approaching someone was daunting and impossible. "Drizzlekit," he said somewhat hesitantly. "There is another cat watching us." he said poining Ripplekit out with a flick of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyThu 24 Dec 2020 - 18:16

Drizzlekit cocked his head to the side, mildly intrigued by Moonkit's statement. Littermates? that would be something. He flicked his tail and opened his jaws to respond when Moonkit mentioned someone else watching them. The fur along Drizzlekit's spine prickled uncomfortably and he swiveled to look where the other grey kit was gesturing. He narrowed his eyes at the other kit, but quickly softened at the sight of another kit. They were obviously trying to be sneaky, but unfortunately for them, Moonkit was a bit too perceptive. Drizzlekit nodded, a smile growing on his face. Could she be looking for playmates too? "Huh. There is. He glanced between Moonkit and the newcomer, hoping his friend wouldn't mind him making the decision to bring the other kit into the mix. "You wanna play with us? We were about to play a game...or explore. We haven't really decided yet...

(OOC: SORRY. I got kinda mixed up with my topics and I haven't really had the time/felt like rping lately!)
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyFri 25 Dec 2020 - 15:54

OCC: It's no matter! I sometimes don't feel like RPG at all either.

Moonkit looked at Drizzlekit slightly paniky, but quickly squashed the feeling. "Perhaps she is just watching us?" he asked unceretainly. He didn't want to suggest an idea because that would be pushy, but he did want to do something...other than standing around doing nothing.

He also didn't want to make the decision on whether to include the she-cat or whether to tell her to go away. Moonkit wasn't one for making decisions, or even considering any options at all. In fact, out of all of his family he was more of a follower than leader.
Back to top Go down
Mistsound

Mistsound

Characters : Ripplekit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan (Ripple)
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 8:50

Ripplekit laid her ears down on her head and hissed for a moment in frustration. The other kits had spotted her- so much for training! She was interested at the other kit’s offer of a game. She wavered for a moment, twitching her tail. “Alright,” she decided, and half jumped half slid down the rock, and landed in front of the two kits. “I’m Ripplekit,” she announced. “Who are you? I mean, I’ve seen you before, but I don’t know your names...” she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 8:31

Moonkit looked at Drizzlekit. "I am Moonkit." he mumbled to the ground while he shuffled his paws. He was unaccustomed to having friends as Drizzlekit was his first friend, or if you could call a cat that he was following around a friend.

The name of 'Ripplekit' bounced around in his head. What a pretty name for a pretty she-cat.....Moonkit shook his head. No time to be thinking about pretty she-cats, must concentrate on making friends first.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptyFri 8 Jan 2021 - 14:29

Drizzlekit started. He'd forgotten to introduce himself...oops. "Oh, right. I'm Drizzlekit!" He peeked at Moonkit from the corner of his eye and noticed the other kit's somewhat distracted look. He dismissed it and refocused on Ripplekit. "So you'll play with us then?" the she-kit hadn't been particularly clear so Drizzlekit was a bit confused. It was a little embarrassing to ask again but he'd rather be sure than assume anything.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  EmptySat 9 Jan 2021 - 17:47

Moonkit looked at the pretty she-cat and walked up to Drizzle. Since his encounter with some of the other clanmates he was a little bit more confident. "You can come and-" he tripped over his own paws and somehow managed to roll a few tail-lengths before coming to a stop right before Ripplekit. "Hello, your pretty." he said without thinking. Once the words came out of his mouth however, he turned really embarrassed and turned back to Drizzlekit to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises    A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Light Drizzle Before the Moon Rises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: