Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

all sorts of matters [closed for badge]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

all sorts of matters [closed for badge] Empty
PostSubject: all sorts of matters [closed for badge]   all sorts of matters [closed for badge] EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 17:48

Iniko had taken to spending far more time in Shadowclan's camp than Skyclan but he still managed to keep a presence in both. There was certainly a long ways to go between integrating the forest clans and knew it would take a while, yet there was a thinly veiled ease keeping things in line. His gaze drifted mildly across the clearing from where he had settled back on his haunches. A thought had wriggled into the back of his mind not long ago and settled there; it was this that had caused his eyes to stop on the leaders den.

Since their occupation in Shadowclan and a nearly painless takeover, the calico had hardly spoken with Flintstar. He'd actually wanted to converse more with the leader, finding the tom to be particularly interesting and of a unique and sound mind. After a moment of pondering what he would say, Iniko padded towards the den and settled respectfully at the entrace, "Flintstar, do you have a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: all sorts of matters [closed for badge]   all sorts of matters [closed for badge] EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 18:04

Flintstar had been resting in his chest, paw rolling over the smooth surface of Thornstar's stone. It was a simple thing but he had found that this simple movement was...Calming. Not unlike when he would knead - to do something with his paw was a great distraction, at least enough to truly let the leader think about things. And all he was thinking about was if he had done the right thing. He didn't have true regrets - he knew it was the only option. They were out numbered, nearly every one of his cats had awoken with claws at their throats. It was surrender or pay the price in blood - and he had made a vow to protect his Clan. It was a vow to protect it to the death... But what good was that if the entire Clan died with him?

So he had surrendered...But his daughter had left. Cats were unhappy, uneased. Even he could pick up the tension in the air as he weakly tried to sooth thoughts, concerns. But at least these...Asylum cats seemed nice enough - no trouble had started, even if he hadn't bothered to truly speak words to any past Iniko. And of course, speaking of the tom...The leader's ears perked at the call of his name, swiping his precious rock into the side of his nest as he glanced over his shoulder to stare at the calico tom. "I do indeed," he responded, taking an extra moment to make sure that the Dacedream colored rock was truly hidden from sight once again before he turned in his nest to face his guest. "Is there something you need of me?"

all sorts of matters [closed for badge] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: all sorts of matters [closed for badge]   all sorts of matters [closed for badge] EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 22:24

"I hope you're well," he greeted with a dip of his head, "given the circumstances of course. Thankfully it seems things have gone on with much more ease than other parts of the forest." Iniko tipped his head and studied the other tom's features as he awaited a response. Shadowclan's leader seemed to be a stoic creature, but thoughtful and level-headed. In many ways, they were similar. If he were in the leader's position, he likely would have made the same call for the sake of his own kin.

Wrapping his tail around his frame, the Standard Captain awaited a response. While he hoped for a genuine answer, there was no guarantee that one would come. Most cats were guarded and standoffish from the start. It took time to warm up to life underneath the Asylum. Hopefully, this conversation would ease some tensions and perhaps bring the invading group into a more positive light. Skyclan hardly saw the truth behind the matter, his conversation with Redfall had proven that, but regardless of their opinions Inik genuinely want to see the success of these manners. His head tipped slightly with his ears raised, ready to drink in the words of the dark tom.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: all sorts of matters [closed for badge]   all sorts of matters [closed for badge] EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 11:46

Flintstar huffed a little as Iniko noted that the takeover of ShadowClan had been easier than others - WindClan, coming to the leader's mind. They had been the first to speak up against The Righteous Few, it was clear that they were free spirits who only followed the words of their leader. He had to imagine that they didn't take this lightly - even after the death of Finchstar, they had been determined to fight against StarClan themselves after all. "I'm not one to fight a battle without a reason," he noted as he tucked his paws beneath him, giving Iniko an even stare. "I'm not going to shed blood for something I can't win. You had us beat before we even woke up and you at least seem reasonable. As long as my Clanmates aren't at risk, I will do whatever I can to protect them..." he paused, eyes narrowing slightly. "...Why have you come?" he questioned...Before realizing how vague it was. "In my den, I mean. There must be a reason you wish to speak to me."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: all sorts of matters [closed for badge]   all sorts of matters [closed for badge] EmptyTue 22 Dec 2020 - 8:41

Iniko listened with perked ears, nodding slightly and attentively as Flintstar spoke. In another life, had they met under different circumstances, perhaps the pair of them would have made wonderful allies. While it was still merely the beginning of their encounters with one another, selfishly the tom hoped they one day they would fight side by side and share similar goals for the cats they cared for. His tail flickered mildly as he pondered these thoughts.

But there was another matter at paw.

Flintstar knew as much when Iniko had decided to step paw into his den. There was no sugar-coating the need, nor a reason to dance around it. Shadowclan's leader was blunt and straightforward, and he appreciated that, "I've noticed your clan is in need of a healer. Most of your warriors have yet to find any comfort in receiving any treatment from my standards. I don't want to see any cat ill or injured... which is why I wish to train up one of your kits to heal and to aid your clan." His head tilted in question, hoping the other cat would understand the reasoning behind this endeavor.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: all sorts of matters [closed for badge]   all sorts of matters [closed for badge] EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 10:37

A...Healer. Flintstar titled his head as Iniko expressed his worry about their lack of 'healer.' It didn't take much to realize that he meant medicine cat - and he was willing to train them himself. The leader's eyes narrowed as he ran over the thought in his head, his heart flickering with pain at the thought of his lost daughter who had left them without a medicine cat. It...It was true that they needed one and there was no way to seek training from the other Clans' medicine cats with how Asylum had shut down any commutation between them. His tail lashed, running it over in his head before he sighed. "...You are right. We do need a 'healer' as you call it. ...I will allow it - but I wish you to run past who you have in mind before you approach them, so I can approve of your selection. And know I will keep an eye on the training - you might be in charge of teaching them, but they will still be our medicine cat," he said, fluffing up to full height as he stared intently at the Asylum Captain."Even if you are sharing our camp, ShadowClan is still mine to lead and I will want to make sure our medicine cat is loyal to our Clan - and thus Asylum as well as long as we are allies."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all sorts of matters [closed for badge]   all sorts of matters [closed for badge] Empty

Back to top Go down

all sorts of matters [closed for badge]
Page 1 of 1