Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2263

Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder Empty
PostSubject: Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder   Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder EmptyThu 3 Dec 2020 - 11:51

Cat Name: Silverrain

Clan: ThunderClan

What would you do with this position: I would use the position to bring a more reasonable voice to ThunderClan, as well as a character that doesn't have the suffix _bloom, _cloud, _frost, or _nose. No hate on the cats who have these suffixes I just find it funny how common they are in this one Clan xD

Why do you deserve this position: Maple let me think I could get it so I should get it Although I am a newer roleplayer, having been here for less than two months, I am fairly active, and considering there is only one NPC elder (although there are two other elders as well), I think it would do well to have another elder around, especially one as calm as I plan for Silverrain to be.

Important Notes/Backstory:
  • Silverrain is a silver (surprise surprise) tabby with light green eyes
  • She was born alongside two brothers, one who died young, the other killed in a border skirmish
  • Silverrain often has a torn ligament in her back leg that had never fully healed, leading to a bit of a limp
  • She has early onset dementia, which is why she moved to the elder's den
  • She can often be found gazing off into space, or maybe muttering something or acting as though she is talking to somebody
  • She does not have the best memory

Recommendations:

Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder   Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 10:15

Congratulations Karuna and Silverrain for being one of the first NPC Thunderclan elders!
Back to top Go down

Silverrain for ThunderClan Elder
Page 1 of 1