Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Henlo World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

Henlo World Empty
PostSubject: Henlo World   Henlo World EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 8:02

Now what do I put on these things? xD

My name is Karuna, or you can just call me Runa if that suits you better. I am an 18 year old feminine non-binary person, and use both she/her or they/them pronouns. My timezone is EST and I am generally active 8:00 am to 10:00 pm on weekdays, depending on how much school and sports interferes, and I am active 11:00 am to around 6:00 pm on weekends, sometimes later if we do not have family over, although we normally do. Currently I have three pets, a German Shepherd/ Labrador Retriever mix named Chloe, a Lynx Point Siamese cat named Abigail, and a Dwarf Hamster named Teddy. I tend to spend a lot of time roleplaying, as I absolutely love writing and even plan to center my career around it. I have been roleplaying for roughly 6 years, being seen on various sites and platforms, although currently this is the only place I am, as it is honestly the first that truly stuck with me.

I suppose it might do good to mention things tend to trigger me, as I do have anxiety.
Spoiler:

I do tend to be very picky about my writing, and I write words that not everybody understands. While I have tried to avoid doing this so far, if I write something you would like clarification on, don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

Henlo World SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Henlo World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henlo World   Henlo World EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 9:33

I love hearing about peoples' pets, it's my favorite part of these intros!! Please give each of your three babies a pat from me because they are so good and I love them

Henlo World TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

Henlo World
Page 1 of 1