Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits in camp (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WindclanBestClan

WindclanBestClan

Characters : Fernkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan Kit
Number of posts : 13

Kits in camp (open) Empty
PostSubject: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 6:43

((I’m new to this website so bear with me))

Fernkit peeked her head out of the nursery, shyly. There was so much to take in and Fernkit didn’t know how to think of all it. She padded outside of the nursery and looked around, wow, so many cats in such a small place. Fernkit had never thought that such things were possible, though she was just a kit. There was still so much to discover. She sat down and sighed, maybe she’d have to meet some other cats. Her green gaze loomed over camp, looking for a cat to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 9:19

Lilacpaw yawned as she exited the apprentices den. Zinnia had said that today would mostly be a free day (many cats were jealous that she got one of those), so she had decided to sleep in a little bit. Although she regretted it now, considering her current groggy state.

She chuckled a little as she spotted a tiny gray kit by the nursery. Judging by the way her eyes lit up, it was her first time out of the nursery. Lilacpaw remembered her first time out of the nursery, and the memory brought forth yet another chuckle.

The tabby apprentice decided she would introduce herself to the young one, and padded over to greet her. "Hi there sweetie!" She cooed, smiling. "I'm Lilacpaw, one of the apprentices in the Clan. Is this your first time out of the nursery? You don't mind if I sit down with you, do you?"

Kits in camp (open) SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
WindclanBestClan

WindclanBestClan

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 9:46

“Oh, sure! You can sit with me, I’m Fernkit,” Fernkit smiled, she was glad to meet another cat in the clan, “Yes, it’s my first time out of the nursery, this place looks so...” Fernkit glanced around, looking for the right words to say. Well, it was crowded and noisy. But maybe being negative wasn’t the right way to introduce yourself to another clan mate. Well, there were some pleasant scents of prey and it was a pretty environment. Certainly not like the calm, collected, nursery, “so pretty!”
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 9:56

Lilacpaw couldn't help but laugh as Fernkit seemed to struggle for the right words to say, moving to sit beside the young feline. "It truly is a sight to see. And don't worry if it all seems overwhelming at first. You will learn very quickly to recognize this place as home. And every cat here will become your family. It always seems to end up like that here."

Scanning the area, she searched for a very particular object. And grinned when she at last spotted a tiny patch of green, merely a few tail lengths away. Padding over, she wadded the clump into a ball, then turned back to Fernkit with a cheeky little grin. "You ever play this before, Fernkit? It's a fun game we like to call Moss Ball. You could call it a tradition for the Clan to teach the kits this game when they're old enough. I would say you are ready to learn."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
WindclanBestClan

WindclanBestClan

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 10:15

Fernkit brightened up, “Really?” She was so young and she could get taught something that was a tradition? That must mean she was special! Of course she would want to play. She stood up and shook her fur, changing into a playful position, “How do you play? I wanna learn!”
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 11:11

Lilacpaw smiled, batting the ball over to the kit. "Normally there are more cats playing, but the other cats are normally busy,"Especially now with everything that's happened, she thought bitterly, "so I guess I will have to do for now! The way you play is you bat the ball to the other cat, and they have to either catch it or bat it back, and you can do a bunch of tricks with it too! I like to play to see how long we can keep it off of the ground!"

With a chuckle, she crouched down, ready to spring. "Alright, Fernkit, show me what you got!"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
WindclanBestClan

WindclanBestClan

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 11:21

Fernkit took a breathe, hopefully she would be good at this and not embarrass herself. She hoped if she [i]did[i] do bad, that Lilcapaw wouldn’t make fun of her. She tried not to think about it and just have some fun. Fernkit smirked and hit the ball of moss with her little paw, not even getting it a mouselength. She frowned, ears red with embarrassment. She tried once more, this time the ball got flung into the air. “Hey, look!” She mewed excitedly, “I threw it!” She watched the ball fly into the air like a bird. For an adult cat, the throw probably wasn’t very high or impressive, but for Fernkit, the ball looked as high as the sun.
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 15:51

Lilacpaw blinked, nodding encouragingly to Fernkit as she fumbled her first toss. After all, she didn't expect the kit to be perfect. Although come the second attempt, she had to say, she was impressed. It was barely over the apprentice's head, but Fernkit had done good! Especially considering she hadn't played before!

With an over dramatic leap, Lilacpaw grasped the ball midair in her teeth, before bring her paws to the ground with a slight thump. She set the ball down, deciding she would let the kit practice before they really started playing. "That was a great throw! Now get ready to-" she threw the ball up, not very high, just about where the kit had thrown it, "-catch!"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
WindclanBestClan

WindclanBestClan

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2020 - 16:35

Fernkit got in a pounce position, getting ready to catch the ball. Fernkit didn’t expect the little moss ball to fly so quickly through the air. Fernkit sprang to the position she thought the ball would land, but she awkwardly tripped over her legs on the way, falling on her face, ball landing next to the gray kit. She stood up, head lowered, “Oops...” Maybe Fernkit needed a bit more practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits in camp (open)   Kits in camp (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits in camp (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: