Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

(Not so) alone with my thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

(Not so) alone with my thoughts Empty
PostSubject: (Not so) alone with my thoughts   (Not so) alone with my thoughts EmptyMon 16 Nov 2020 - 12:25

Adderflare stayed low to the ground and moved quickly(relative to how she usually walked, anyway) through the underbrush. There was no reason to be sneaky, of course; she was a warrior now, and she wasn't even trespassing anywhere, but sneaking around made her feel hidden. It was a nice feeling, not being constantly stared at. Curse her stupid brother for being so slow, or for bothering to save her at all. Now she had to live with a neon sign plastered across half her body that said 'look at me! I'm weird!'. Ugh. She was out here in broad daylight for that very reason- she was sick of being stared at. Here she could be alone with her thoughts, maybe practice her hunting. She was getting sloppy, turns out having only half her fur, one eye and no sense of smell was turning out to be quite the hindrance. She finally emerged from the thick foliage, stepping into the clearing that was now littered with leaves. She stretched out her front paws, unsheathing her claws as she did so, and lay down, taking in the sunlight with not a single yammering kit in sight.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: (Not so) alone with my thoughts   (Not so) alone with my thoughts EmptyFri 27 Nov 2020 - 17:41

"Bold of you to waltz around out here by yourself. A pelt like that'll attract predators you'd hardly be able to fight off alone."

Briarthorn's raspy voice echoed from the shadow of one of the Great Oaks. She shook out her thick tabby pelt as she padded forward, daring to get a bit closer with each step. "You planning on just basking there in the sun, or are you here for something else?" The large she-cat mewed with hints of satire, a sense almost kin to aggression clear in her tone of voice. Personally, she'd just wanted to escape the business of camp, and had slipped away from the hunting patrol she'd been assigned to as a retreat. The constant buzz of camp and busy patrols was never quite her style- she much preferred being able to hear herself think, and to be alone- even if it meant breaking rules in the process.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: (Not so) alone with my thoughts   (Not so) alone with my thoughts EmptyWed 2 Dec 2020 - 5:13

Why must peace and quiet be so fleeting? It seemed she could never come to fourtrees without being accosted by someone with no concept of personal space. She got up languidly, making it clear that she did not care what this cat had to think. She was tired today, not feeling like fighting. Instead, she just fixed the cat with her most cutting of stares. "If a predator wants to try me, so be it. I've survived worse." She spoke in a gravelly whisper. She was growing more accustomed to whispering nowadays, rather than mouthing. Less misunderstandings, less repetition.

She slowly approached the thick-pelted cat, tail flicking and remaining fur on end. ”That was the plan. I was here first, I can do as I please.” She was close now, a mouselength away from the brown she-cat. Adderflare was significantly smaller, in both height and bulk. This cat reminded her of Beechface, a little bit. Large, angry-looking, female. She looked up at her with wide, baleful eyes. ”Or did you have something else in mind?” Her claws were unsheathed. She wasn’t feeling like fighting today, but a little bit of blood under her claws wouldn’t hurt if the need arose.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: (Not so) alone with my thoughts   (Not so) alone with my thoughts EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020 - 12:58

Briarthorn simply sat down as Adderflare approached, thick pelt slightly on end to make her look just slightly larger than she already was, though she hardly needed it. "And now I'm here. Nothing's changed... unless you want it to." She mewed, staring down directly into her eyes. Briarthorn noticed the she-cat's claws unsheathing, and she resisted the urge to chuckle. "What're you planning to do with those, pipsqueak?" The ShadowClan warrior teased, gesturing toward her claws while keeping her own tucked away. In one swift movement, Briarthorn threw herself on top of the SkyClanner, effectively pinning her. Her claws remained sheathed- she didn't truly want to hurt this cat. With one paw on the she-cat's chest, Briarthorn kept her pinned. "I wouldn't wanna harm what's left of your beautiful pelt now, would I? Put your little claws away and I'll let you up." Her voice was husky and low as she leaned in closer and closer to Adderflare's face, watching her carefully to see what she'd do.

Briarthorn (kinda) used Leap-and-Hold, dealing -8 Health Points and using -10 Stamina Points. Adderflare is stunned for 1 turn.

Briarthorn:
40/40 HP
110/120 SP [-10]

Adderflare:
32/40 HP [-8]
130/130 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Merry Maple on Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 12:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: (Not so) alone with my thoughts   (Not so) alone with my thoughts EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020 - 12:58

The member 'Merry Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

(Not so) alone with my thoughts Mistpe10
(Not so) alone with my thoughts Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: (Not so) alone with my thoughts   (Not so) alone with my thoughts EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020 - 14:44

Adderflare grunted as she was knocked to the ground by this infernal she-cat. She pinned her with ease, and then had the absolute nerve to taunt her? Adderflare caught her breath and growled, a low noise louder than anything she was capable of with speech. "Make me." She glared right back at the larger cat, noticing the lack of malice in her eyes. Was this a joke to her? With that realisation followed another: her claws were sheathed. She clearly had reservations of some kind, ones Adderflare was not about to reciprocate. Struggling a little, she raised her right paw to her attacker's throat. Even under all that fluff, her claws could probably pierce skin. Right? "Get off."
Idly, in the back of her mind, Adderflare noted how close the other cat was to her face. Weirdly, she didn't feel as bothered by this as she usually would.
------------------------------------
Adderflare is no longer stunned I guess, but if she escaped then we'd lose all this steamy tension soooooo

Briarthorn:
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

Adderflare:
32/40 HP

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not so) alone with my thoughts   (Not so) alone with my thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

(Not so) alone with my thoughts
Page 1 of 1