Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} Empty
PostSubject: Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}   Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 3:54 am

The wind had gotten colder and the camp had gotten less pleasant ever since a few of Sorrelkit's denmates went missing. She was still young when the clearing roared with worry over the lack of pawprints or evidence to speak of their path out of camp. The tabby just rolled her eyes and pressed her nose further into her mother, Sloeberry's belly. It was unfair of her denmates - whatever their names were - to act all high and mighty. It didn't matter though, that was a whole moon ago, yet the camp was still worried sick much to Sorrelkit's dismay. Did they not notice a perfectly good kit sitting in the middle of camp? Sure maybe three or four were missing, but why didn't Olivestar just cut her loses and dote on Sorrelkit some more, huh? The pretty orange tabby couldn't even remember her denmate's names, so why did it matter? Sloeberry told her that saying things like that were rude, but if they were true, then what was the harm?

A chilly breeze cut through their camp, sending the gorse bushes whispering a song. The kit lifted her chin to the melody, closing her blue eyes and wondering just how long it would be until she could finally see the other side of those bushes. WindClan needn't worry anymore now that she was here. Sorrelkit was at least as important as four apprentices combined. With the great warrior Stagleap as her father, and Sloeberry, her mother, being easily the prettiest cat in the clan - Sorrelkit was practically made of golden honey. Duckkit, her sister, was fine too. But the tabby would like her a lot more if she showed up to play. No one was around when Sorrelkit wanted them to be. Warriors cut through camp, all very busy and acting very important. If they were so worried about their missing kits, then why did no one care for Sorrelkit? She frowned and flattened her ears against her head, fuming from her little spot in the sand. Someone would notice her. Sorrelkit was too important to be passed up.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}   Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:09 pm

The older golden spotted she-cat saw that a small golden tabby like herself was in the middle of the clearing, clearly upset about something. She padded up to the smalled tabby, "Sorrelkit?" she asked ask the kit crouched on the ground, "Is something the matter?" Perhaps Eagletalon should go get the medicine cat to looked at Sorrelkit? Perhaps Sorrelkit was just cold with the wind blowing into the camp? Eagletalon twistched her whiskers, she wasn't after all, the greatest with, kits or other cats but she was trying like she promised Clovertwist she would
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}   Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:01 pm

Wandering around the camp, Shrikepaw saw a clearly sulking Sorrelkit by the nursery. She must have been upset about the disappearance of her fellow denmates. Like the other members of WindClan, Shrikepaw felt the loss of some of the clan's future. It must be hard to lose those who were close to you, or even just part of your extended family. However, it seemed that another cat, Eagletalon, was already speaking with her. He padded over, standing somewhat awkwardly outside of the den.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}   Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:09 pm

Eagletalon had heard Shrikepaw behind her and beckoned him over with her tail while she was talking to the younger kit. She had no clue what was going on, as she had never really been close to her denmates growing up, nor did she have any siblings. "Shrikepaw, do you think I should go get Softbreeze or Scorchkit?" she asked in confusion. She didn't know the young tom very well, but if the medicine cat was to be fetched she would stay until Softbreeze of Scorchkit would come.
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}   Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 4:06 pm

An intricate-pelted she-cat made her way to Sorrelkit, asking if something was wrong. The small orange tabby turned to Eagletalon, attempting to hide the smug look on her face - finally pleased that she'd gotten some attention. "I'm bored." She groaned, throwing her head back for dramatic affect. With this action, the young kit spotted another onlooker, a brown tom who looked too lanky to call himself a warrior. Sorrelkit only knew this by his name - Shrikepaw. She wrinkled her nose with a small jealous action, wanting to hold her head high and explore the territory as he did. Why was the tom allowed to leave camp and Sorrelkit wasn't? Yeah, perhaps he was a bit older, but the she-cat was far more smart and capable, it was obvious, seeing how beautiful she was.

Eagletalon made her way over to the apprentice and asked if she should fetch the medicine cat, but Sorrelkit quickly jumped to her feet and followed the warrior, wanting attention, but not unnecessary annoying fuss. "I'm alright, but maybe we can play? Olivestar won't let me out of camp yet. It's really too bad, hmm?"

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}   Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Eagletalonn smiled at the small kit. "Yes, it really is unfortunate that Olivestar won't let a brave kit out of camp." she mused, amused by the dramatics of the kit. "If it helps any, I wasn't really allowed out of camp until I was an apprentice and even then I had to go with a warrior or two." She knew that that probably didn't help but smiled at the small she-cat anyway. "We can play whatever game you want to play Sorrelkit, it just has to be safe."
She herself knew what it was like to be bored as when Clovertwist had left, she had spent a majority of her time bored without anything to do because non of the warriors would take her on patrol or hunting.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}   Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:24 pm

Shrikepaw moved closer, though he kept a little distance from the proceedings. He saw the look Sorrelkit gave him: a look of slight annoyance, or perhaps disgust. That made him frown: what in the world had he done? He didn’t leave, but he wondered if Sorrelkit wanted him to. He hadn’t done anything, though! Right? “Uh, yeah, we can play whatever you want,” he chimed in unhelpfully. When he was a kit, he had only played a bit of mossball. He had spent more time attacking a giant goose than actually playing with the other kits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}   Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Things Never Happen to Girls Like Me {open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: