Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] Empty
PostSubject: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyWed 28 Oct 2020 - 19:25

Spiderquill shook out his paws one by one, restless as he bounced on the spot. What was there to do? The medicine den had never been less busy, what with there being so much supply and so little demand for healing. The warriors were all busy hunting, doubtless preparing for the barren Leafbare ahead of them. Ivystar was doing... whatever it was leaders did. Planning patrols, or something. RiverClan camp was empty, except for queens, kits and a few apprentices. Hang on. Apprentices! Spiderquill smiled a little as he remembered one cat who was still within close proximity. Lilypaw, of course! Trying to not seem too excited, he trotted up to her. "Lilypaw! Are you free right now? We could go for a walk, stretch our legs. I could tell you more about herbs, if you'd like! Or you could show me what you've learned as an apprentice? What d'you say?" 

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 11:01

Lilypaw was padding out of the apprentices' den as Spiderquill walked up to him.
"Of course I'll come on a walk with you!" she smiled.  Spiderquill was her favorite cat in RiverClan.  She followed him out of camp, relieved that she didn't have any training lessons today.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptySat 31 Oct 2020 - 13:44

Spiderquill beamed back at Lilypaw. The smile didn't leave his face even as they entered the forest and hazy memories of his visions the other night began to creep into his mind. He would just have to not go too deep into the forest, where the pond was. As long as they stayed out here it would surely be fine. He pushed down his contrary instincts, focusing instead on the apprentice with him. "So, how's your training going? Do you think you'll be a warrior soon?"

OOC: Feel free to have Lily notice the dog in your reply, I know you have another kit queued up so I don't want to delay this topic!

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyMon 2 Nov 2020 - 10:49

Lilypaw followed Spiderquill through the woods, to a small pond. She looked up at him when he asked her a question. 
"I think I will, but I'm not sure.  It feels like I'm going to stay an apprentice forever!"  She broke off from talking as she heard a rustle in the bushes nearby. "What's that?"

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyMon 2 Nov 2020 - 11:31

Spiderquill chuckled. "I can imagine, I thought I'd never graduate from being a 'paw! I'm sure Ivys-" He was abruptly cut off by Lilypaw' s distracted query. She didn't sound too worried(rightly so, it was probably just a squirrel), but Spiderquill couldn't help but fill with dread. Memories of his revelation came to him in flashes, of loud howling and ivory teeth shining in the moonlight. He adopted a terrified crouch. "Lilypaw, get behind me. I think that's a-" Suddenly the bushes parted, giving way to Spiderquill's worst fear. "DOG! RUN, LILYPAW!" He stayed put, despite every fibre of his being telling him to run from the rapidly approaching beast. Lilypaw needed time to get away. He didn't dare look behind himself to see if Lilypaw was running, but he could only hope she wouldn't try and play the hero.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyTue 3 Nov 2020 - 11:24

Lilypaw shook with alarm as the gigantic form of a dog appeared before them.  Ignoring Spiderquill's order to run, she leaped at the dog, trying to protect the medicine cat form its viscous claws.  If she had learned anything from being part of RiverClan the past few moons, it was that Clan cats took care of each other, and that's what she intended to do.  She crawled up onto the dog's back, tearing it's flesh and fur with her thorn-sharp claws.  The dog howled and tried turning it's head to reach Lilypaw, but she was too fast for it, landing back onto the ground.  Darting underneath the beast, she swiped at its legs, but the dog kicked her away, sending her flying into the grass.  She laid dazed and winded for only a moment, before she saw what feared her most.
"NO!" she shrieked, watching the dog hurl itself at Spiderquill.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyTue 3 Nov 2020 - 12:07

Spiderquill had no time to curse Lilypaw's rash bravery as the younger cat was tossed aside by the hulking beast. The small tom began to turn towards her, panic coursing through his veins, but before he could make eye contact an immense force sent him skidding through the dirt. He kicked and clawed at the dog's muzzle, laying on his belly. Suddenly, a vice-like grip enclosed itself on his leg. He yowled in agony, seeing stars as he heard a sickening crunch. "GO, LILYPAW! Leave me here! I'll..." He trailed off, black spots filling his vision. Somewhere in his garbled mess of a mind, he recognised the symptoms of shock. Soon he'd be out for the count. Unable to protect Lilypaw. In a last-ditch attempt, he called out for the only person(people?) he could think of. "MOM! Help, please..." His voice weakened still. The dog shook him, using his leg as a handle, letting go of the medicine cat and sending him careening towards the ground. His heartbeat was erratic, he couldn't think. He couldn't see, everything was blurry. He hoped Lilypaw was far away now, and his moms were on their way to help. He couldn't die here... not like this.

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyTue 3 Nov 2020 - 13:02

Lilypaw stared in horror as the dog gripped Spidequill.  She let out a caterwaul and darted back to help.  Rearing up, she ran her claws down its side, making the dog yowl in pain.  It dropped Spiderquill, to her relief, but her relief didn't last long.  Instead of turning on her like she'd expected, the dog turned back to the medicine cat.  Lilypaw realized she would have to attack again.

Lilypaw darted back toward the dog and, right as it was about to leap onto Spiderquill, she came in between, slashing at the dog's eyes.  The dog's jaws came down on her, crushing her.  The dog, now wounded, ran off, leaving a fatally wounded Lilypaw lying in the grass.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyTue 3 Nov 2020 - 13:18

Spiderquill was light-headed. He felt feverish and confused, his leg was burning as if on fire and nothing made sense anymore. So when he saw a blurry Lilypaw fall to the grass with a loud thump, he refused to believe that what he was seeing was real. The metallic stench of blood filled his nostrils, making him feel all the more sick. Ignoring his leg, he dragged himself forward to her side. "L-lilypaw? Are you... Is that..." There was no denying it. She was gravely injured. Blood poured from her wounds like a waterfall, leaving the grass sticky and red. Spiderquill blanched. "No. You're--this is fine. I c-can fix this. It's okay. I just need--I just need some time. You'll be okay."

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] EmptyTue 3 Nov 2020 - 13:29

Lilypaw didn't believe what Spiderquill was saying.  She knew this was the end.
"Spiderquill," she said, interrupting him, "Spiderquill, it's ok.  I'm going to StarClan," she lifted her head weakly up to his.  Lilypaw licked his forehead with her last bit of energy and laid her head back down, closing her eyes. Her time with the Clan had been brief, but she was glad she had the opportunity to be part of it.
"I love you," she told him with her last feeble breath, and began her journey to the stars.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]   The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deadliest of Strolls[closed for Katz]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: