Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Every good friendship starts off as a seed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Every good friendship starts off as a seed Empty
PostSubject: Every good friendship starts off as a seed   Every good friendship starts off as a seed EmptySun 25 Oct 2020 - 5:13

Primrosepaw padded cautiously across Riverclan camp to where she hoped there nursery was. It was taking a long time for her to be a accustom to the sheer amount of cats in such a small space, and, combined with her unfamiliarity with the area, she often struggled to confidently walk around alone. I don't need help though. Is what she had told herself many times. Silentwhisper had told her to ask for help when she needed it, but surely this was just a little issue that she could solve herself? Practice would definitely help her, and that (among other reasons) was the reason she had left her usual spot in camp to explore the nursery and possibly meet some of the kits.

She was probably a few tail-lengths from the den's entrance when a small, fluffy something crashed into her legs. Or someone. Unsure of whether she had just tripped over the kit, or if it had accidentally tried over her legs, she bent down to check that they were alright. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" I should be much more careful, she thought, especially around the nursery. Luckily, the kit she had bumped into was a little older, so they weren't in danger of being squashed by her.

Judging by the scent of her pelt, she guessed that this was a SkyClan she-kit. But something else lay deeper than simply the clan scent, something that reminded her of the Twolegplace that her clan had stayed in. Of course! She must be one of Redfall's kits. Primrosepaw's own mother had sort of taken them under her wing, as their mother was nowhere to be seen and Redfall seemed to have no interest in them.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Every good friendship starts off as a seed   Every good friendship starts off as a seed EmptyWed 28 Oct 2020 - 14:26

Wanting Hamu THIS TOPIC IS DISCONTINUED FOR THE MISSING KITS PLOT Wanting Hamu

Maple had tottered sleepy and sleep-ruffled out of the weaving of reeds and right into the paws of one of the clan cats. “O-Oops,” she breathed, staggering back a little and dipping her head apologetically, a bit anxious. But the she-cat bent down to her kindly.

I’m okay… that was my fault! I wasn’t looking where I was going,” Maple replied, admiring the cream stripes around the she-cat’s face – so pretty – everyone here seemed to have a unique coat. Maple couldn’t tell by scent if this she-cat was from SkyClan or RiverClan, the scents of the two clans blended together to her, and her little nose twitched as she scented more carefully.

Her scent seemed a little like Smokefeather – family resemblance stood out when almost everyone was a stranger. “Are you Primrosepaw?” Maple guessed, kitten-blue eyes shining up at the she-cat’s. “I’m Maple… kit.” Her first introduction!

It had taken Maple some time to realise the she-cat’s blue-green eyes were blind, and she was a bit grateful for it as she smoothed down her sleep-ruffled fluff.

Last edited by isla on Sun 1 Nov 2020 - 23:56; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Every good friendship starts off as a seed   Every good friendship starts off as a seed EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 3:18

Taken a little aback by the ease the kit had guessed who she was, Primrosepaw smiled and laughed slightly in surprise. Of course, Smokefeather was caring for this kit and her siblings, so it made sense that she picked up the familiarity in her scent. "Wow, you guessed that quickly!" she exclaimed. "Well hello Maplekit," the apprentice greeted, taking note of how she paused before the -kit part of her name. It was understandable: her and her siblings hadn't always been part of a clan, and they would take some time to adjust to their customs.

Knowing that she had to continue the conversation, Primrosepaw searched her mind for what kit enjoyed talking about. Of course! Apprenticeships and training. Kits always seemed a bit restless, waiting for the time when they could finally leave the camp. "Are you looking forward to your apprenticeship? I promise you, it's really fun!" But being an apprentice wasn't all fun and games. Hardships, worries and chores accompanied it. She hoped that Maplekit would still make the most of it though.

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Every good friendship starts off as a seed   Every good friendship starts off as a seed EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 3:50

Wanting Hamu THIS TOPIC IS DISCONTINUED FOR THE MISSING KITS PLOT Wanting Hamu

"Smokefeather told me about her family last night, when I couldn't sleep," Maple mewed shyly in explanation, apologetic at the one-sidedness of the introduction. Then added, "She said you're an apprentice, I'm glad it's fun!" hopeful it would make her next question sound less ignorant. She shuffled her paws awkwardly.
"What, um, is an apprenticeship?"

Last edited by isla on Sun 1 Nov 2020 - 23:57; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Every good friendship starts off as a seed   Every good friendship starts off as a seed EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 7:47

"It's simple really. I'm an apprentice, which means I'm training to become a warrior with Smokefeather's help. She's my mentor, along with my mother," Primroselight explained, but quickly added on the end, "And your mum too, I guess." It felt weird for her to share her mother with other cats that weren't her littermates. But Smokefeather and Wrenspring had adopted the kits, as Redfall didn't seem to give a mouse tail about them and they needed someone to care for them. 

She was still a little annoyed at the fact she wasn't yet a warrior. What else could she do to make her ceremony happened sooner? She had trained hard, despite everything that had happened. Maybe I'll just have to wait a little longer. "You won't become an apprentice until you're six moons old, because it says in the warrior code that you have to be over six moons to start your training." She scanned her mind to think of what she had missed. "Oh, and instead of having -kit on the end of your name, you get -paw. Like my name, Primrosepaw, or Beechpaw or Dustpaw. You would become Maplepaw. And then, once you become a warrior, the end of your name changes again. For example Smokefeather - she used to be Smokepaw, but then she trained really hard and earned her warrior name." Like I will soon hopefully, she thought a little bitterly. She didn't enjoy feeling that way, but even the sweetest of cats had the end of their patience. Hoping that she had made sense, she finished her explaination. "Do you, uh, have any questions?"

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every good friendship starts off as a seed   Every good friendship starts off as a seed Empty

Back to top Go down

Every good friendship starts off as a seed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: