Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Am Dark Matter [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3021

I Am Dark Matter [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyOctober 25th 2020, 3:05 am

Dawnhawk. His name was Dawnhawk. He was no longer an apprentice and the newly named warrior was ready to test his skills against other cats. He'd avoided most conflict aside from defending his sister from the one rogue, and then the fight with his sister herself. No more would fighting predators do, even if it was something as impressive as that lion-dog he, his father, his grandfather, mother and sister all worked together to destroy. Dawnhawk slipped away quietly at the first sign of light in the sky. There was no point in a white and gold cat trying to hide at night, and he had learned to use the sun to his advantage anyway. He'd hunt for the two clans later. For now, he had his own business that he wanted to take care of.

It took him a good portion of the morning to get to the Twoleg place. He ran along a tree branch and leaped down into the forbidden world of twolegs and kittypets. He slipped between the feet of sleeping monsters and used them for cover from the eyes of the twolegs that were going on about their morning. He watched them walk their dogs on strange tendrils from their hands to control their animals. Not a single thing, dog or twoleg, had noticed his presence. He slipped down the dark alleys next, inhaling the strong scent of rogue cats all marking for the same territory that didn't even belong to them anyway. His heart pounded in his ears as his excitement nearly set his body aquiver. This was the place he had been looking for.

"Step forward, any of you who dare challenge me." He called out to the darkness. Maybe he'd get the tar beaten out of him, and that would be just as fine as if he won. He needed more combat experience against other cats; He knew this.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyOctober 26th 2020, 6:53 pm

Iniko was known for having restless paws. Their desire to travel and move had pulled him away from certain duties while fulfilling others. He'd trekked back and forth the territories a few times now, and even with the falling leaves, had begun to recognize familiar landmarks. There was a flicker of contentment across his features. This was a vast territory that he could get used to. The calico tom had been wandering near the fringes of Riverclan and Skyclan territory. It was there he had seen the other tom slip out, heading on what seemed to be a personal mission in the early rays of morning. Curiosity overwhelmed him, besides, wasn't the point of his endeavors to meet the many cats that entranced him?

"You're bold." Iniko remarked as he padded forward, whiskers twitching in amusement. He held back on flexing his claws, waiting for the right moment, "I'd be happy to fulfill your request, if a challenge is what you desire." It'd been a while since his last battle. A few moons back he'd faced Bloodstrike, not far from here. The loner wasted no time as he darted forward to bowl over his opponent and pin him to the ground. A cheeky grin crossed his maw as he stared down at Dawkhawk.

"Do you have a name, great warrior?"

Iniko used leap and hold on Dawnhawk, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina. Dawkhawk is held for 1 turns.

Iniko
HP: 45/45
SP: 130/140 (-10)

Dawkhawk
HP: 31/40
SP: 120/120

Last edited by Ripped on October 26th 2020, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyOctober 26th 2020, 6:54 pm

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

I Am Dark Matter [Closed] Mistpe10
I Am Dark Matter [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyOctober 27th 2020, 8:37 pm

Dawnhawk didn't have to wait long before he got a response. It came in the form of words, which Dawnhawk rotated his ears to listen to. Then it finished with a strong leap and a tackle. Dawnhawk took the blow with a slight hiss, but rolled out from under it just as quickly. He back-pedaled away from the attacker and assumed a defensive fighting stance. His shoulder and back stung a bit from his attacker's claws, but at least he hadn't been pinned for long. He would have to be more careful in the future.

"My name can't matter much in a place like this," He responded with a smirk. "Not yet at least... I'm Dawnhawk. Dawnhawk of Skyclan!" He dropped his head and tucked his chin to his chest to guard his throat.

"But I'm not like the other cowardly idiots that stay clumped together in a single clan. I won't cry for help if you start to win. I'm not weak." He proclaimed proudly, as he waited for another attack to come. He needed a better opportunity if he was going to have a chance of winning this. This lone cat would pay for his cheap shot.

Dawnhawk
Stunned for this turn; No attacks attempted
31HP / 120SP (-9HP)

Iniko
45HP / 130SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyOctober 29th 2020, 1:14 am

While he had managed to bowl over his opponent with ease, the Skyclan cat was able to snake out from under him with impressive ease. There was a blink and a pleased smile across Iniko's maw. So this was Dawnhawk, hm? The pale-coated warrior had captivated his attention in only a mere matter of moments. It was thrilling to feel the blood pounding through his veins once more. However, as the loner sucked in a breath, he made sure to still his heartbeat. It was far easier to control the flow of battle when you could control the rhythm of your own frame.

Iniko drew close to the ground as locked eyes with Dawnhawk, the Dawnhawk, whose name would perhaps someday ring through the grayed stone of the alleyways. Maybe he wasn't wrong. A move or two more and the loner was sure he would have an answer. But their impromptu brawl was far from over. Whether in pleasant conversation or the language of claws, the calico-pelted tom was always gauging the skills of another cat. Sometimes it was simply because of his natural draw to the uniqueness of all creatures, or a trained sense of necessity; more than likely, it was a mixture of both. There was a breath and his claws slid from their sheathes once more.

The second thorn-sharp claws touched the stone, he was racing forward, darting in a way that must have seemed surreal for a cat of his size. With the careful intent and watchfulness of his gaze, it appeared that Iniko was prepared to box at Dawnhawk's face. However, at the final moment, he leaped to the side and managed to slip underneath the new warrior's soft underbelly. A hint of satisfaction was brought about the the flecks of scarlet which were not dashed against the stone. His footing quickly returned to him as he twisted back onto his paws and settled back into a defensive position. Muscle were taut with preparation but his frame was mostly relaxed. A pleased smile parted his maw and showed off his sharp fangs.

"Come on, Dawnhawk! Show me why the alleyways deserve to know your name, show me what you can do without a clan nipping at your heels!"

Iniko used Belly Rake on Dawnhawk, dealing 10 damage and using 10 stamina. Dawnhawk is no longer stunned.

Iniko
HP: 45/45
SP: 120/140 (-10)

Dawkhawk
HP: 21/40 (-10)
SP: 120/120
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyOctober 29th 2020, 2:45 am

Dawnhawk readied himself, preparing to take another blow to gain an advantage. Iniko charged at him, and much like Dawnhawk's own fighting style, he performed a feint attack to the face, only to suddenly slice claws across Dawnhawk's stomach. He was familiar with such strategies, though claws still hurt on a soft belly region. Dawnhawk kicked off of the ground to move himself away from the claws, albeit a tad too late as his belly stung from the assault.

Still, Dawnhawk bolted forward, acted like he was about to run around to the other side of his adversary, just before pivoted wildly on his heel and leaping forward. He'd bury his claws into Iniko's side and shoulder in an attempt to hold him in place and claw him to ribbons. Once he was atop his opponent, Dawnhawk swiftly placed a strong hindclaw onto the inner thigh of Iniko to help hold him in place better. He wasn't going to slip away as easily as Dawnhawk had. The younger, less experienced warrior, at the very least learned quickly as his current tactics showed.

Dawnhawk used Leap and Hold, dealing 8 damage and -10SP

Dawnhawk
21HP / 110SP (-10SP)

Iniko
Stunned for 2 turns
37HP / 120SP (-8HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on October 29th 2020, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyOctober 29th 2020, 2:45 am

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

I Am Dark Matter [Closed] Mistpe10
I Am Dark Matter [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyNovember 1st 2020, 7:05 pm

"It seems there is more to you after all than just a pretty pelt." Iniko's whiskers twitched in amusement as he was pinned. It was impressive the way the young tom seemed to learn quickly as he fought and gauge his opponent's movements. The calico settled into the pin, relaxing his limbs and looking up at Dawkhawk with curiosity in his gaze. He was looking for something, the very thing he'd sought out in Bloodstrike's expression moons earlier. The feathery tail lashed behind him, stirring up the earth. He continued to speak as if they weren't in the middle of a brawl, as if he wasn't pinned by a tom who had come out here specifically looking for a fight, "You either believe you're wasting your talent with a clan, or you know it. What I want to know, is which has brought your paws out so far?" There was a flick of his ear as he waited for an answer, curious to see if his impressions of the young tom held any relevance. Unless it was true that Tanglerose was making his sharp mind begin to lose it's edge.

Iniko is pinned for one more turn.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyNovember 1st 2020, 7:25 pm

Dawnhawk felt the muscles in his opponent relax and it caused the young tom's nose to wrinkle and his ears to flatten in irritation. The stranger under his claws kept talking, and for a time, Dawnhawk listened. Once the rogue had finished asking his questions, Dawnhawk brought his face within an inch of Iniko's face. His blue eyes blazed brighter and more fiercely than any measly forest fire ever could as he fixed Iniko's green eyes in his.

"I hate the clans because they serve Starclan. Starclan is nothing but a bunch of dead-beat souls pitting all of us against each other for their own amusement and no one can tell me otherwise. No killing of other warriors? Are you serious?? Wars don't end if your enemies don't die. Don't mix with outsiders is another stupid rule they have. Do they expect me to be mates with my siblings or cousins??" Dawnhawk's claws raked furiously down Iniko's flesh as he allowed his anger to take full reign of his mouth and his body. This was a skill that Bloodstrike struggled with, but Dawnhawk managed to hide his true nature nearly perfectly.

"I came here to get training elsewhere, away from the clans and their idiotic, irrational beliefs. I came here to fight clanless cats with no so-called honor." Another deep slash as he yanked his claws sharply across Iniko's flesh once more. "That word is just a way to enslave others into doing things against their own self interest and I am sick of it! Did I answer your question, Patches???" Dawnhawk kept slicing as rage fueled his gruesome work. He'd skin this cat if these attacks went on for too much longer, and he wasn't even sorry about it.

Dawnhawk continues his Leap and Hold, dealing 8 damage

Dawnhawk

LAH Continues
21HP / 110SP

Iniko
29HP / 120SP (-8HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyNovember 2nd 2020, 12:29 am

Despite the venomous rage that flew from the tom's mouth, spittle that flecked the fur of his maw, and the sting of claws, Iniko found himself intrigued. So much itched beneath the pelt of this warrior. Dawnhawk sought the freedom of another life and the strength of knowledge far beyond what the bounds of clan-born warriorhood could provide. In a sense, it was like dancing around the fire in a forest; the beast was beautiful and helpful in measures but could easily grow wild and untamable. He, himself, had never understood how cats could reach into such a pit of anger; it was a resource he lacked. Maybe that was why he was drawn to the carnal fury of both this tom and Bloodstrike. They were different, surely, but both Skyclan cats held something he didn't.

It was all he could do to not laugh at the name Patches, given how much it sounded like some silly housecat name. Iniko's whiskers twitched and quivered with amusement. He didn't wriggled until the moment was right, and then, he twisted, ducking underneath the other tom's belly. As he slid underneath, he considered clawing at the soft underbelly but found the reach to be too incredibly tight. Next time. Admittedly, it was his favorite move in battle to slice at the naturally weak flesh of his opponents. A weaker cat would have undoubtedly taken the blow and not been as mindful. But Dawnhawk was better than that. Iniko drew back with his own belly low to the ground. His muscles were taut but his posture was lax. Battling always sent adrenaline coursing through his veins, and yet, this was his prime; the loner was in his natural state when fighting others.

"I could show you a world beyond that, if you're interested. You're only as bound to the life that you're born in as far as you let it bind you." Iniko's tail flickered behind him. If Dawnhawk had come here to learn, to seek out something greater than clan life, then perhaps it was time he was given some form of answers.

Iniko is no longer pinned.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyNovember 2nd 2020, 12:51 am

Dawnhawk felt the tom wiggle out from underneath him and jumped to avoid claws that he thought would have come for his belly again. When it didn't, it had Dawnhawk confused, but not disappointed. Iniko spoke again, though he still had no clue what the cat's name was. What he spoke was truth though. Dawnhawk wasn't bound to anything. He considered it for just a moment, but then shook his head, his eyes only betraying his interest for a flicker of a second.

But it had been there.

"You wanted me to prove why these dark alleys and you lone cats should know my name.... now I want you to give me a reason to hear you out. What could a homeless tom like you have to offer a Skyclan warrior like me?" He dashed forward and outstretched his claws, going directly for the calico's face. Perhaps he'd rearrange a few facial features on the clanless cat.

Dawnhawk used Rear-Up to Slash, dealing 9 damage and -15SP

Dawnhawk

21HP / 95SP (-15SP)

Iniko
20HP / 120SP (-9HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyNovember 2nd 2020, 11:16 am

The sting of claws collided with his maw. Iniko had paused to ponder the words for only a moment. Of course, this tom wanted a reason. But the loner needed to be sure he could trust him first. After relishing in the sting of the blows, the calico tom slid beneath Dawnhawk's hindlegs and found the lashing tail. His teeth sunk in and tugged, seeking to bring his opponent back on to all four paws. Chatting in the heat of battle had become a habit of his but still a moment to speak to the warrior, a break in the heat of the moment, seemed nice.

With the fur of the other cat's tail still between his teeth, Iniko sunk in his fangs, finding the flesh and holding back before biting down too far. After spitting out the appendage, he faced the tom and settled back on his haunches, "Lacking a specific home does not mean I'm weak or lost. It means I have experience, Dawnhawk... the battle skills of hundreds of cats from all different lands. I know moves that would leave you, or any other opponent dazed. And I could show you, places beyond here, ideas beyond comprehension. If you were to give me a chance."

Iniko used Tail Yank on Dawnhawk, dealing 5 damage and using 10 stamina. Dawnhawk is stunned for one turn.

Iniko
HP: 20/45
SP: 110/140 (-10)

Dawnhawk
HP: 16/40 (-5)
SP: 95/120
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] EmptyNovember 3rd 2020, 2:13 am

Dawnhawk was expecting another attempt to slice his belly. Again, he kicked off of the ground in an attempt to get away... only to be brought back to earth by his rump. A growl rumbled in his chest at the sight of his tail in the lone cat's mouth. How dare you... He yanked it painfully out of his opponent's jaws, gold and white fur being left behind. Still, it was enough to make Dawnhawk listen for just a moment. His ears pricked forward, sensing the... actual honesty in the rogue's tone. Dawnhawk was fierce like Bloodstrike, but he still lacked the true fury of his bobcat sized parent. He could at least listen over the sound of his heart in his ears during battle.

"Okay loner... I am willing to cease my attack for now, but if I find your claims to be false we will continue this until it's true end." Dawnhawk trusted that this loner would understand what he meant. He exhaled slowly to settle his body out of fighting mode.

"You could at least give me a name to call you by, or I'll call you Patches for eternity."

Dawnhawk
Stunned for this turn
16HP / 95SP

Iniko
20HP / 110SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on November 3rd 2020, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I suck at adding stats when I am this tired. Edited again because I suck at remembering numbers.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Dark Matter [Closed]   I Am Dark Matter [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Dark Matter [Closed]
Page 1 of 1