Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Loveliest Shell [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

The Loveliest Shell [closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Loveliest Shell [closed]   The Loveliest Shell [closed] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:49 am

ooc: I'll spawn a predator on my next post! ;D

When Loonpaw walked, it was practically a dance. His cirrus-whipped fur, flicking out in airy wisps around his cheeks, made him look almost like a drifting cloud himself. He rarely touched the water as he and his warrior companion crossed streams and creeks in search of some land-prey. He moved along rocks, fallen branches, and sandy banks. Such grace came from moons of training under the watchful eye of Ivystar, and now, he was nearly a warrior in stature and mind. The only feature of his kithood that remained was the owllike largeness of his eyes, and in all other things, he was a good-natured young tom and a dutiful warrior. His paws wandered over the narrowest parts and only paused in search of something glimmering beneath the surface of the water. Occasionally, he would stop to regard them, before swiftly moving on.

As a general rule, he had stopped explaining himself in nitty-gritty detail. Loonpaw did not make much sense, and even when he thought he made perfect sense (which was not often; his inner line of reasoning was an enigma to even himself) he was met with sideways glances, odd looks, and amusement. The amusement was very common. He didn't quite know what was so funny. But Fernfluff seemed curious, and when he stopped once more to admire a floating shell, he decided it was worth giving her his thoughts. Most RiverClan cats decorated. It was a time-honored tradition, and many warriors were apt to pick the most beautiful shells, ferns, reeds, and stones to line their nests. But Loonpaw did not pick up what he found beautiful.

"It does not belong to me," he said to the ginger-and-white warrior. "If it did, the creek would say, 'Pardon me, but you've dropped this,' and it would let me have it. Creeks are very talkative, and if it wanted me to take the shell, it would tell us very plainly." Loonpaw leaned down. The shell was dappled with brown spots on a white façade. "It nearly looks like you. You might've been branches from the same tree, you and this shell. It's very pretty... how lovely we river-things are."

The Loveliest Shell [closed] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: The Loveliest Shell [closed]   The Loveliest Shell [closed] EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Fernfluff like Loonpaw. He spoke as if he was speaking in poems. Though this made it hard to understand him, his words had so much meaning if you could fully understand them. Fernfluff hadn't done this, but she knew that they had so much deep feelings underneath all the riddling sentences.

As Loonpaw spoke, the young warrior tried her best to process what he had said. But after a little bit of thinking, she was able to get the base of what he was saying. She nodded happily in agreement, her tail swaying across the half leave-covered ground. "Very lovely indeed." She mewed in response.

(ooc: sorry that took a bit to respond! I may be a bit slow because of school and a big project I'm working on.)

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Loveliest Shell [closed]   The Loveliest Shell [closed] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:56 am

ooc: please bonk me on the head for forgetting this topic. i'll even give you the baseball bat with which to do it. pls. i'm so sorry this took so long <3

Loonpaw beamed in a lopsided, uncanny manner with Fernfluff's agreement. It was the kind of smile that was just a bit too wide, or a bit too toothy, but it was also one that was quite genuine. He decided that the next river-thing he found would belong to Fernfluff's nest, if she chose to take it. Off he trotted ahead of her, in search of something bright colored, feather-light, or translucent to gift his hunting partner. He fixed his eyes to the ground with his tail lashing out in long arcs behind him, whiskers twitching. The sounds of streams and honking geese were far beyond him now.

Something poultry-scented and cloud-colored smacked him in the muzzle, and he staggered backward to get a closer look. It was at that moment that the affronted goose snapped at him, barbed beak making a sudden move for his ear as it hissed. "Oh-!" Loonpaw announced, rolling out to avoid the agitated bird's attack. "Hoo, hoo? No... hiss, hiss. Geese hiss. I can hiss. Fernfluff, come hiss with me!"

Loonpaw folded his ears back and hissed, low and lowed, an unsheathed claw quietly threatening the predator.

Goose used Beaked Thrust. [20 HP] [40 SP]
Loonpaw used Dodge-and-Fight. [3 HP] [15 SP]

Goose
37/40 HP (-3)
90/130 SP (-40)

Loonpaw
20/20 HP
65/80 SP (-15)

Last edited by Grizzly on Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15048

PostSubject: Re: The Loveliest Shell [closed]   The Loveliest Shell [closed] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:56 am

The member 'Grizzly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

The Loveliest Shell [closed] Mistpe10
The Loveliest Shell [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Loveliest Shell [closed]   The Loveliest Shell [closed] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:14 am

ooc: It's fine! School has started up again and everything is stressful, take your time! Also, I'm guessing this attack would work, as the goose is not focused on Fernfluff, right? Just making sure!

She padded along to see why he was calling him, only to find him fighting a goose! She got a quick flash back to her first time out of camp, where a goose had attacked her and her mentor. She snapped, getting into an offensive position before attacking. She leapt onto and kicked the goose's back before leaping off to join Loonpaw in the battle.

Fernfluff used Back Kick on the goose! Dealing 10 damage and using 15 SP!

Fernfluff
40/40 [Hp]
105/120 [Sp]

Goose
27/40 [Hp]
90/130 [Sp]

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Loveliest Shell [closed]   The Loveliest Shell [closed] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 2:34 pm

ooc: You got it!

Loonpaw flinched at the sudden movement, and a bright streak of orange and white flew past his side as Fernfluff spun and landed a solid thwap to the goose's beak.

"Hoo-hoo!" he trilled, bouncing a little on his paws. "You're very good. Now I'll try... Ivystar taught me a little, but she didn't teach me that one..."

In his moment of hesitation, the great grey beast waddled towards the apprentice with her wings outstretched and long, Lovecraftian neck arched with horrible menace. She descended upon him, battering him about. He stumbled back and forth and groaned, feeling the beginning of a bruise on his shoulder. Loonpaw pressed his ears to his head and lunged out with lightning claws, slicing into the goose's exposed belly, feeling them sink down beneath feathers and skin until beads of crimson rose up from where his claws caught.

The goose squawked in misery. She tumbled backward, stumbling into the water and swimming, lopsided and ruffled, downstream. Loonpaw examined his paw, which was now thick with goose-blood. He frowned as he flexed his claws. Too dirty. He reached into the water to wash off the remnants of the battle. "Thank you, Fernfluff. Is a feather alright? No shells today."

The apprentice plucked a goose feather from the ground and laid it tenderly at the she-cat's paws. Despite a speckle of red near the quill, it was a pristine specimen.

Goose used Wing Bluff. [10 HP] [20 SP]
Loonpaw used Belly Rake. [7 HP] [10 SP]
Goose retreated!

Goose
20/40 HP (-7)
70/130 SP (-20)

Loonpaw
10/20 HP (-10)
55/80 SP (-10)

Fernfluff
40/40 HP
105/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Loveliest Shell [closed]   The Loveliest Shell [closed] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:16 pm

"woo! Yea! We did it!" The she-cat squealed as the goose retreated. She looked to Loonpaw, smiling from ear to ear. Her tail quickly swished from side to side, "You did a great job there." Fernfluff mewed, padding over to Loonpaw.
"Oh! A feather is perfect!" She mewed, scooping it up in her jaws. "Should we head back to camp to get you healed up?" She said, tilting her head slightly.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loveliest Shell [closed]   The Loveliest Shell [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Loveliest Shell [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: