Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder Empty
PostSubject: Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder   Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 11:25

Cat Name: Sprucesnow

Clan: Skyclan

What would you do with this position: I love elders as characters, and it is so fun for me to write them! I’ve never roleplayed one, only written them in stories. I think the dynamic would be fantastic, and I love this system. Sprucesnow would always be able to just talk, or topic with anyone whoever needs it, so he would be great for some character development, or just fun! I have read old topics from different plots and such, so I could be a source of stories for other members of the clan. Sprucesnow is very loud on his beliefs and has many strong opinions, and can be a bit tough on the edges, but is actually very caring. He has a good sense of humor and is open to bending the rules a bit if it benefits himself. He and his mate are prioritized far above the rest of the clan, and he is a bit selfish in that respect.

Why do you deserve this position: I’ve proven to be active as a roleplayer and as one of Thunderclan’s medicine cats, and I would truly use this opportunity to the fullest by topicing as much as I could. I also reached out to kjSage and we made our characters mates, which would be a fun dynamic. If accepted, we would love to have some grandkits played by actual users!

Important Notes/Backstory:

Sprucekit was born around the time Nighthawk was (late-Crowstar era) in a litter of three, the only litter of Liontail and Viperpounce. His sisters Rosekit and Mosskit were his best friends in the nursery, the trio could always be found playing games together. They were all apprenticed around the same time, Sprucepaw being mentored by a tom named Eagleoak. He found a friend in Nighthawk (Nightpaw, at the time), and they were close. Having similar beliefs and interests, they often found themselves side by side during conflicts, which there were certainly many of. Unlike his future mate, Sprucepaw was very chatty and could be found talking to anyone, from a kit to and elder. He liked to have relationships with everyone and anyone to further boost his status. He had a large ambition back then, dreaming of leading Skyclan. It has mellowed out since his early days, but he still has the same ambitious mind.

He was the first of his litter to become a warrior, and was proud beyond belief. Named for his white and brown pelt, Sprucesnow was a excited warrior. He became a warrior just after Rippedstar took the lead of the clan. Rosepaw was killed in a dog attack, leaving the young warrior with a strong hatred for the creatures. He still has nightmares about her face as she took that final bite to the neck many, many, seasons ago. Nighthawk and him grew closer through the tragedies they experienced together, after both loosing an important cat to the predators. He joined her fighting against Lichenmask. Although he did it partially because he didn’t like them, he also had developed a bit of a liking for Nighthawk, and wanted to be near her, get on her good side.

He was separated from her during the Newleaf Tears plot, which was hard. His parents had died, and his sister Mosstuft blamed him for Rosepaw’s death. He had friends, of course, but none as close as Nighthawk, who was nowhere to be found. This was a hard stage in the tom’s life.

Being reunited with her was a happy day for him, and soon they admitted their feelings and became mates. After that, they had kits, and lived happily through their warriorhood and into retirement.

Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder Dfa9b610

Recommendations: n/a

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder   Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder EmptyTue 20 Oct 2020 - 4:18

Please congratulate Deer and their character Sprucesnow for becoming one of SkyClan's first NPC Elders!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder Giphy
Back to top Go down

Sprucesnow for Skyclan NPC Elder
Page 1 of 1