Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hollykit of ThunderClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hollykit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Hollykit of ThunderClan   Hollykit of ThunderClan EmptySun 11 Oct 2020 - 0:10

Cat Name: Hollykit

Tom or She-Cat: she-cat

Appearance: Hollykit of ThunderClan Hollyt10

Personality: to be decided

Clan: ThunderClan, please

Origins: I don’t mind if she’s biological or adopted but you can’t get too attached to her as I’d like her to be in the missing kittens plot. If she’s not accepted, she’s all yours for the parenting  Cheery Hamu

Special Requests: part of the missing kittens plot if accepted
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit of ThunderClan   Hollykit of ThunderClan EmptySun 11 Oct 2020 - 22:37

I would be happy to offer Nettlestar as an adoptive mother!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit of ThunderClan   Hollykit of ThunderClan EmptySun 11 Oct 2020 - 23:46

Hi, thank you so much for the offer!!  Very Happy Hamu Her creation hasn't been approved yet...  Wanting Hamu
But, I was kinda looking at ThunderClan creations and I wanna tell you that Buzzardpaw is the most adorable thing!
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit of ThunderClan   Hollykit of ThunderClan EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 23:31

Aw thank you!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit of ThunderClan   Hollykit of ThunderClan EmptySat 24 Oct 2020 - 18:16

Hollykit's creation topic hasn't received a reply of approval for two weeks  Wanting Hamu I've posted on the help thread but I'm assuming she's unapproved...
Thank you for offering Nettlestar as her adoptive mum, though!  Happy Hamu
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit of ThunderClan   Hollykit of ThunderClan EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 17:41

Ah, well if/when she is approved I'd still definitely be happy to offer Nettle as an adoptive mother!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit of ThunderClan   Hollykit of ThunderClan EmptyWed 28 Oct 2020 - 15:09

I'm sorry I've decided not to role-play Hollykit (yet) because filling that last character slot is s c a r y.  Overwhelmed Hamu
Thank you so much for offering Nettle as her adoptive mum though, I'm sorry!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit of ThunderClan   Hollykit of ThunderClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollykit of ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1