Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1963

Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: Empty
PostSubject: Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder:   Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: EmptyFri 9 Oct 2020 - 19:57

Cat Name: Oakshade

Image:

Clan: ShadowClan

What would you do with this position: Oakshade would be the chipper oldie of the clan. He's lived through so much that he now strives to put a smile on his clanmate's faces, whether it'd be with his fantastical tales (some may or may not be heavily exaggerated) or his charming sense of humor. Whenever he isn't joking around, he serves as a great listener and/or a comforting shoulder to cry on. He knows when witty banter isn't appropriate and changes his demeanor and approach accordingly. He's always up for a group therapy session and he'll most likely forcefully drag anyone in his immediate vicinity to join on in. He treats everyone with equal respect and trust and it's hard to lose them. If you do manage it, it's very difficult to get them back. He's quite mischievous on occasion, mostly when he's very tired. In those bouts of mischief, he's been known to spread scary rumors among the younger cats, place thorns in nests (not too many as he doesn't want to actually injure someone), and play dead before springing up to scare whoever was his unfortunate victim. If he's in a particularly jolly mood, he'll invite everyone to watch him either act out some of his many stories (with some help of course) or use some of the prey the clan has caught as characters in an impromptu story. If the apprentices had been decently behaved, he'd even let them join in and have them move the story's plot in whatever direction they so please. Overall, he'd be a rather fun elder to have around and a fun one for me to rp.

Why do you deserve this position: I think this would be a great learning and growing experience for me since I've never roleplayed as an elder before. Hopefully it'd be great for everyone else involved as I like to fully expand my characters and really immerse them within each of their respective clans. I've always been fascinated with cat elders and wished to have had one of my previous cats reach this rank but alas, it was never meant to be. Now that there are NPC elder sign ups, I can make my previous plans and dreams come true. I'm much more active now than I was before and that alongside my current obsession to fully flesh out a character's story can lead to some real good IC moments and/or plots. He's always going to be open for topics as well if anyone is in need of this good fellow!

Important Notes/Backstory:
A tad bit long:

Recommendations:

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (WIP)
Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: 1f340』║『 Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: 1f4a8
Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: 1f340 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: 1f340』║『Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder:   Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 6:49

Please congratulate Middy and their character Oakshade on becoming one of the first NPC Elders for ShadowClan!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder: Giphy
Back to top Go down

Oakshade for Shadow(realm)Clan NPC Elder:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: NPC Elder & Permaqueen Sign Ups-
Jump to: