Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Su Casa Es Mi Casa:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1969

Su Casa Es Mi Casa: Empty
PostSubject: Su Casa Es Mi Casa:   Su Casa Es Mi Casa: EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 5:55

It was only a few days after her escapades outside the camp when she was once again struck with the urge to go explore. She wasn't crazy enough to sneak out again so that left her just a few options to quench her desire. There were minimal places she hadn't gone to yet. One of them was for a good reason. She really didn't want her apprentice ceremony delayed for having caused a ruckus. She was already tired of being a kit. She was in desperate need of her apprenticeship to start, like, yesterday.

Icy green eyes scanned the surrounding. Their owner lazed about, tail lashing in irritation and boredom. Snakekit was so done with having nothing to do. Her mind wandered to all future adventures she'd have when she finally becomes an apprentice. She suddenly swatted all her thoughts away as her gaze focused on a particular area of the camp. A small mischievous smirk adorned her face as she slowly got up. She stretched her legs, attention never leaving what had garnered her interest. She never really visited the medicine cat den. She was well aware of who it was for and what happens there. She was hoping for some good entertainment out of the little stop by.

Quick paws made their way over to the den, pace set by Snake's own excitement. She was interested in meeting the medicine cat and perhaps get a small tour of his space. Maybe he'd even tell her a thing or two of how he heals injuries. It'd be nifty knowledge to have. You never know when you'll need a quick patch up out in the territory. Anything could happen and it helps to be prepared! At least, that's what Snakekit believes.

"Heeellloooo! Anyone here?" called the she-kit, her tone portraying her grin clearly. When she rushed there, she missed the figure that was just a few lengths away from her. She took a quick scan of the area to make sure it was actually empty. She did a double take when she noticed the dark fur of what had to be the clan's medicine cat. Ah ha! So he was here. She felt a bit silly to have missed him. She offered the tom a sheepish smile when she had his attention. The energetic kit strode over, chest puffed out and a grin once again on her face. "Heeey there! The name's Snakekit. You're Spiderquill right? I came over for a quick looksie if ya don't mind. Wanted to see what this place looked like and all that." explained the she-kit. She began to turn in place as she inspected her surroundings while also awaiting the tom's response.
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Su Casa Es Mi Casa:   Su Casa Es Mi Casa: EmptyWed 28 Oct 2020 - 13:28

OOC: AAAAA I'm so sorry about how late this is! 

Spiderquill sneezed, a not-too-uncommon occurrence nowadays what with the drought being over and the chill settling in. He sighed and shifted his position, placing his head squarely between his dainty paws. Everyone else, bar Sagelight, was out to stretch their legs and maybe grab some leaf-fall herbs on their way. Spiderquill 'volunteered' to stay behind and take care of the den, though the others knew that it was mostly because of his depressing lack of insulation. He half-closed his eyelids, allowing himself just a quick nap to try to soothe the dark circles beneath his eyes...

"Heeellloooo! Anyone here?" Spiderquill jolted upright, paws flailing in a panic before he finally settled in a bow-legged standing position. Who could possibly be willingly entering the medicine den? It wasn't Lilypaw, and the voice was much too thin to belong to any of his moms. He hesitantly went to greet the stranger, eyes widened with leftover surprise. He didn't recognise the kit, though the way she came trotting in you'd think they'd known each other for years. She was brimming with confidence and definitely had at least a little bit of cabin fever, given that she was coming into the medicine den without an injury. 

"Oh! Uh, hey? Y-yeah, I'm Spiderquill." The small tom watched with bemusement as the little kit made herself at home, looking around at her surroundings with a mischievous gleam in her eye. "It's nice to see someone taking an interest in this place. Not many cats visit without having been poisoned or mortally wounded." Suddenly self-conscious, he started rummaging around, cleaning up loose bits of moss and cobwebs. "Do you find it dark and depressing? All my patients say it's dark and depressing. I like it, though. It's easy on the eyes. What do you think? I did add flowers to brighten the place up, but apparently that just makes it look sad. I quite like them. They match the herbs- Ah, sorry. Rambling again. Was there, uh, anything in particular you wanted to see?"

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1969

PostSubject: Re: Su Casa Es Mi Casa:   Su Casa Es Mi Casa: EmptyWed 18 Nov 2020 - 3:04

"It ain't that moody here although, we can't really fault them for thinking the opposite." she answered casually as her paw prodded one of the empty nests. Her ears swiveled as she listened to the medicine cat ramble on. She didn't imagine the tom to be this talkative. Don't get her wrong! She definitely didn't dislike it. Actually, she liked his voice and hoped to be able to hear it much more. She wouldn't say that out loud though. It just wasn't her style.

Snakekit shifted a bit to look at Spiderquill through her peripheral vision as she continued to sniff and inspect around. It was quite aromatic and the sights were somewhat overwhelming but the more she stayed and made herself comfortable, the less she minded. It was honestly... cozy. She never expected the den to be like this. It was a surly welcomed change from the usual scenery she was used to.

The she-kit let out a snort as the tom mentioned sprucing up the den with flowers. Honestly, it was kinda cute. She normally didn't use that word in any way but in this situation, it was sorta befitting. Also, she wanted to see how he'd react with her teasing. "I didn't think you'd be someone to enjoy decorating but I guess it kinda suits you. It's... cute. Also, I think the flowers do brighten up the place. Makes the place feel more homely, if ya know what I mean." the pale-furred kit replied, gaze twinkling with mirth and amusement then lighting up at the offer to learn something new. "I was kinda hoping you'd teach me a few herbs and stuff. I want to prepare myself for anything when I become an apprentice, ya know?" she meowed, maw forming an eager grin. Hopefully Spiderquill would agree to show her.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Su Casa Es Mi Casa: 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Su Casa Es Mi Casa: 1f340』║『 Su Casa Es Mi Casa: 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Su Casa Es Mi Casa: 1f4a8
Su Casa Es Mi Casa: 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Su Casa Es Mi Casa: 1f340』║『Su Casa Es Mi Casa: 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Su Casa Es Mi Casa: 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Su Casa Es Mi Casa:   Su Casa Es Mi Casa: Empty

Back to top Go down

Su Casa Es Mi Casa:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: RiverClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: