Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i need your guys' opinion

Go down 
2 posters

Which plot would you like to see first?
Heather
i need your guys' opinion Vote_lcap64%i need your guys' opinion Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
Blood and bones
i need your guys' opinion Vote_lcap36%i need your guys' opinion Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

i need your guys' opinion Empty
PostSubject: i need your guys' opinion   i need your guys' opinion EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 23:41

Whoot so i've conjured up 2 plots for 2 different future characters, and i'm very indecisive and can't choose which one i want to use first- so i'm letting the public choose! Both of these are inspired by and named after songs, so if you'd like you can search them up and give them a listen! I would like to note that these are for future characters that will likely live sometime in 2021. I just kinda wanted to see what the public thought of these and get them up so i don't forget about them haha. Pretty much just choose which one you feel like you would be more excited for/which one you want to see first. Both of these will have quite a few open roles

Option one: Heather (song by conan gray)

just letting you guys know, if you choose this one i will be dropping living, manipulative trash into the forest.

Plot summary: The main character is names Morningbreeze/whisper. Ever since Morning was young, his flirty personality had been evident, but no cat really thought much of it. As he began to grow older, he discovered he could use flattery to get what he wants. You met me at the border? You're cute, why don't you give me that mouse you just caught! Meet you at the gathering? Aww, you're so pretty, now tell me about how sick your leader is! You're trying to attack me? Stop trying to hurt me, your hekkin hot! Soon enough he started to build a reputation- and not a good one. He begins to flirt with cats in all clans, and both genders, despite only being attracted to toms, all for the sake of obtaining something. It isn't long until he starts crushing on a tom in his clan, but his crush doesn't like him back, due to his constant acts of infidelity and the fact that he doesn't take relationships seriously. Settling on just being friends, his crush finds a she-cat to be mates with. The thing is, morning soon finds out that the she-cat is plotting against his crush. Morning tells his crush, but his crush doesn't believe him and breaks off what little friendship they had. Sad and desperate, he finds a way to prove to his crush how bad the she-cat was. (her punishment will be determined based on how serious the crime was) Morning and his crush start over, and they begin to grow a bond. Eventually the become happy mates. Morning will continue trying to fix his error-ed ways and will try avoiding manipulation and infidelity for the rest of his days. This will (hopefully) take place in shadowclan

Option two: Blood and Bones (song by the blake robinson synthetic orchestra)

Plot summary: The main character is named Coalpaw. Coalpaw is excluded for being weird, and most other apprentices hate him for his difficult and contradicting personality. He used to be friends with them, but they grew tired of his weirdness. One day and accident happens on a patrol and Coalpaw is left for dead. He crawls back to camp before screaming and becoming a rogue, giving himself the name Twice. (now would be a good time to mention that Coalpaw has Feline Depigmentation, which is like vertigo but for cats. Coalpaw is a black cat, but when he becomes warrior age he begins to turn white.) He lives for a bit like a rogue, his hatred for his clan growing. When he's finally all white, he waits at the border of his old clan, claims to be a different cat wanting to become a clan cat, and gains access to his former clan. he then proceeds to try poisoning all of the cats who abandoned him that day, where or not he succeeds depends on the rpers. He ends up being either killed by another cat or exiled. I would like this to take place in skyclan, but seeing as they don't accept outsiders(as of right now) this will hopefully be taking place in either riverclan or thunderclan.

if any of you guys have questions, concerns, or suggestions, please let me know! You could comment below or shoot me a pm

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cotton on Fri 18 Sep 2020 - 22:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: i need your guys' opinion   i need your guys' opinion EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 23:46

H e a t h e r p l o t

We talked bout this on chatbox but yessss chaos boi.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: i need your guys' opinion   i need your guys' opinion EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 23:47

the trashy, manipulative, pretty playboy ^3^

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need your guys' opinion   i need your guys' opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

i need your guys' opinion
Page 1 of 1