Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen Empty
PostSubject: Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen   Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 12:47

Cat Name: Cloverfrost
Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen Cat-eye-color-e1524661233826

Clan: RiverClan

What would you do with this position: I would use Clovertwist to be an influential cat in the nursery, caring for the kits and nursing/expecting queens.  She would bring them fresh kill and (when nescessary) herbs.  I would roleplay her as I do any of my cats, except for the fact that she works in the nursery, instead of as a warrior

Why do you deserve this position: Getting this position would help me work on different types of posts, and would be great experience for high roles. If I received this position, it would help me further understand life in the nursery.

Important Notes/Backstory: Cloverfrost lived the life of an average, loyal, RiverClan warrior.  She took part in all parts of Clan life, though her favorite part was the nursery.  She had always dreamed of having kits of her own, but had never gotten a mate.  As she got older, she wasn't able to keep up with her warrior duties as much.  The realization hit her that soon she would most likely be moving to the elders' den.  Cloverfrost wanted to do more to serve her Clan, instead of just lying around, making apprentices search her pelt for ticks and fleas.  As her duties made her more and more tired, she found herself retreating to the nursery more than the warrior's den, so she could spend time with the queens and kits.  She soon realized that the nursery is where she belonged, not the elders' den.  She wanted to devote her life to the Clan's young and their queens, caring for them and keeping them well, until StarClan called her among them.

Recommendations: None yet

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen   Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen EmptyThu 24 Sep 2020 - 7:52

Please congratulate KatzJump and their character Cloverfrost on becoming one of the first two NPC Elders/Permaqueens for RiverClan!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen Giphy
Back to top Go down

Cloverfrost for RiverClan NPC Permaqueen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: NPC Elder & Permaqueen Sign Ups-
Jump to: