Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

give my awkward boy some love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

give my awkward boy some love Empty
PostSubject: give my awkward boy some love   give my awkward boy some love EmptyMon 14 Sep 2020 - 13:03

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a future mate for my boy Buzz!

Cat Name: Buzzardkit
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom, looking for either!

Special Requests: None in particular! I will say I am open to FR with him, though my preference would be for a TC mate

Here's his creation topic.

He may give off bad vibes but he's actually very sweet and just wants someone to love him
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: give my awkward boy some love   give my awkward boy some love EmptyWed 14 Oct 2020 - 11:46

Heyo Ceryn! So, I’m not completely decided for Frogpaw but if neither of us get more options I totally wouldn’t be opposed to having two awkward boys have some romance. Again, right now I’m still a bit unsure, but this is a good option.

also just realized I’ve had cats related to all of your cats omg-

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: give my awkward boy some love   give my awkward boy some love EmptyWed 14 Oct 2020 - 12:12

Oh, if you do decide you want that, I'd totally be open to Frog and Buzzard being together!

Also you're right all our cats have been related to each other lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: give my awkward boy some love   give my awkward boy some love Empty

Back to top Go down

give my awkward boy some love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: