Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Did I hear you wanted an unstable and awkward mate?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Did I hear you wanted an unstable and awkward mate? Empty
PostSubject: Did I hear you wanted an unstable and awkward mate?   Did I hear you wanted an unstable and awkward mate? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 11:38 am

Hello, ladies, theydies and gentlemen. Today, I have something interesting to present to all of you. Behold,,

Frogpaw

Who is Frogpaw? He is the son of Flintstar and Freckleface. Basically the most awkward, antisocial gay child you could ask for. Now, he might not know exactly how to show affection. He might not know what feelings are and how to identify that he is in love.

BUT

once he does figure this out, he will be extremely affectionate and loving and cheesy. so,, HMU if you wanna date him!

Cat Name: Frogpaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Tom or She-Cat?: Tom

Special Requests: Please be around his age.[/b]

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down

Did I hear you wanted an unstable and awkward mate?
Page 1 of 1