Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump] Empty
PostSubject: A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump]   A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump] EmptyTue 1 Sep 2020 - 12:45

Spiderquill sighed wearily, though he wore a contented smile on his face. Thornpaw had assured him that she'd hold the fort, probably because she'd gotten sick of all his sighing and dozing off. She said he needed a break, so here he was. On break. Although, he couldn't justify a break to himself so it was more of a herb patrol. A chill one, but a herb patrol nonetheless. He looked behind him, making sure the silver tabby he'd nonvinced to join him wasn't struggling to keep up. Lilypaw was walking fine and her legs had healed over well, but Spiderquill couldn't help but worry. Was this what Ivystar felt like every time she looked at his face and saw the bags under his eyes? How Stormbringer felt whenever he refused to take a break from his duties, even for a minute? How Honeytongue felt when she spotted him working restlessly in the dead of night? He shuddered. He must be a handful of a son. He shook the thoughts from his brain. He finally had the opportunity to spend time with Lilypaw, he wasn't going to let his stupid thoughts het in the way. He stopped just short of the river, sitting down. "We're here, Lilypaw. I know this is technically a herb patrol, but you don't have to put too much effort into it. You're not a medicine cat, I won't treat you as such. Just let me know if you find a particularly smelly plant." He smiled gently. "More importantly, how are you? Are your legs feeling okay? I hope it's not too difficult doing your training with your legs still healing, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself more. Is your mentor nice? Is your training hard? is-" He stopped himself. StarClan, he sounded like a kit again. Always talking people's ears off. He gave Lilypaw time to answer, simultaneously beginning to sniff around for herbs.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump]   A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump] EmptyTue 1 Sep 2020 - 14:16

Lilypaw padded along behind Spiderquill.  She was excited to go on her first herb hunt with him!
"I'm fine," she told him, "and so are my legs! I also like Wisteriabloom, she's a good mentor." she told him.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump]   A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump] EmptyWed 2 Sep 2020 - 11:06

Spiderquill sighed in relief. So she was doing fine, and her legs were better than ever. Good. Noticing a bright yellow flower from the corner of his eye, he plucked the dandelion's leaves from the ground and placed them by his feet. "Wisteriabloom, huh? I hope she's not too harsh on you. Have you learned anything new? Any hunting tactics or cool moves to wow me with?" 

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump]   A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump] EmptyFri 4 Sep 2020 - 8:37

"I haven't learned that much, but I'm excited for our next training lesson!" she told him, "Although..." she continued, "I miss spending time with you in the medicine cat den," she looked up at him with her bright blue eyes, remembering the time he'd cared for her when she was injured.
"Thank you for saving me."

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump]   A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump] EmptySat 5 Sep 2020 - 14:28

Spiderquill smiled, his heart lifting a little. So she missed him as much as he missed her, that was oddly comforting to know. Though he wasn't lonely in the medicine den by a long shot thanks to Thornpaw, he was spending a lot less time with Lilypaw now that she was all healed up and out of the medicine den. It was nice to get this time to hang out with her. "I miss our time together too. I'm glad you're all better, though. But hey, once you graduate to warriorhood you'll probably have more time to spend time with me without all that training."

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump]   A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Break by the River[closed for Katzjump]
Page 1 of 1