Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship Empty
PostSubject: Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship   Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship EmptyMon 24 Aug 2020 - 16:28

Cat Name: Loonpaw
Clan: RiverClan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: This is a long one

What I am looking for is a little long winded. Loonpaw is an oddball, he always has been. He's a little mysterious, quiet, sweet, and has the perfect lover-boy face. Surely, someone in RiverClan is into that!

I'd like Loonpaw to become close a she-cat who he cares about and would like to someday be mates with. He really does love her, and she loves him too, but when they're warriors... well, they realize that, even if they get along marvelously, they're a terrible match. The she-cat doesn't understand him and his way of seeing the world, and he doesn't understand her either. Maybe she's very passionate and has powerful emotions, where he is very subdued, and he has trouble supporting her when she needs it. Maybe her love language is different than his, and she doesn't see his compliments and gifts as a display of love, and all she wants is to hear him say "I love you." Maybe, he gets incredibly frustrated that she doesn't realize he's upset, because his body language is very subtle. If any of these sound like your she-cat, hit me up!

What's the endgame for this romantic fling? I'm not dead-set on the outcome of this part, so I'll say it's subject to change as circumstances change. My idea, however, is this: Loon and his ladyfriend figure that they'll try and fix the relationship....... with kits. Obviously, anyone who's seen a real-life situation like this knows that babies will not fix a messy relationship. So, the pair break things off, either while she-cat is pregnant or while the kits are small. Loon finds that, while he wasn't the best of mates, he's a great dad.

Maybe they make up and are able to be friends again, maybe things stay awkward and they avoid each other outside of their relationship with their children. It's up in the air, and we can cross that bridge when we get to it. Eventually, after Loon and his ex are no longer together, they'll both be free to seek out their soulmates (or be strong independent kitties, dangit!).

I have only two requirements: please be in RiverClan, and please don't be related to Loon. I'm 99% sure that his only relatives in RiverClan are his own littermates, but just in case, if your character is related to Morningfog, Swanpetal, Flowerpetal, or Waspburn, please don't apply. Close to the same age is preferred, but absolutely not required.

Let me know if you're down! I want this to be a fulfilling plot for the other character too, so feel free to work with me on how to mold it to the needs of your character. :D

(P.S. if you have a riverclan she-cat or tom who you think would be a good match for loon... keep your eyes peeled my friend)

Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship   Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 8:45

my ferny girl needs something interesting to happen to her! I feel like she would fit. I do want to have kits to pass on her pattern and she is not related to anyone because she is npc born! Also! She is just about to become a warrior, so maybe they could kinda be crushing on each-other? Or we could squeeze in a topic before she becomes a warrior? Let me know what you think!

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship   Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 19:04

I'd love to break Fern's heart! >:D

Could we squeeze in an apprentice topic together? Loon probably won't end up being an apprentice for very long, anyway, and then we can get truckin in warriorhood

Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship   Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship EmptyThu 3 Sep 2020 - 19:08

Yay :D
Time to ruin fern's life :D

Also, sure! Want me to start it or you? It would be a bit helpful if you could start it, though. I have stuff to do this week and have to go to sleep for it all. :>

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship   Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking: RiverClan she-cat for a doomed relationship
Page 1 of 1