Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unexpected Run-In (Closed for Cotton)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Unexpected Run-In (Closed for Cotton) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Run-In (Closed for Cotton)   Unexpected Run-In (Closed for Cotton) EmptyMon 24 Aug 2020 - 13:16

"Hades, you know I hate this place.." Cerberus mewed, trailing behind Hades as they entered into the Dark Alleys. "It's always creepy and weird. I mean, we're kits! What are we gonna do when we come across a dangerous rogue?" Cerberus continued. Hades looked back towards his younger brother, "Listen, if anything happens we'll get out of here as soon as possible." He explained, "But for now, I need you to keep a look out while I get some rats for us to eat." Cerberus sighed, "Whatever you want, Hades." He said obediently. Hades began to ravage through the place, looking for some dead rats for the two brothers to eat, since he had absolutely no idea how to hunt, but he didn't want to tell Cerberus that.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Unexpected Run-In (Closed for Cotton) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Run-In (Closed for Cotton)   Unexpected Run-In (Closed for Cotton) EmptyWed 26 Aug 2020 - 13:24

Elsa let out a sigh. It wasn't often the she-cat went into the the shifty alleys of the Twolegplace, as something about them made her very uneasy. Whether it was the distant silhouettes of mysterious cats in their darkness, or the almost maze-like feeling they had, she didn't know. The only thing she wanted to focus on was finding something quick to eat and leaving. The prey had been pretty scarce on the outskirts of the Twolegplace due to the summer's dry heat, forcing her to hunt for rats. Not her preference, but she had to take what she could get.

Peeking around a corner, she checked down an alley to see if there were any cats nearby. She knew from past experience that some of these alleycats will attack on sight without reason, so she would much rather take extra precautions. The alley seemed empty, and the faint smell of rat poked it's way above the lingering scent of rubbish. Perfect! Quickly dash down the alley, she kept her eyes peeled for something alive. She had seen some dead rats on the way in, but she knew better than to eat those. Some Housefolk set out poison for the rats, and eating a contaminated rat could kill you.

Suddenly, the sound of pawsteps and voices broke her thoughts. Had she missed a scent mark somewhere? Was this the territory of an alleycat? Taking a step back, she was able to listen more. Were those... kits? What would kits be doing by themselves in such a dangerous place? Fighting her instincts to run, she calmly stepped forward and called out. "Hello, is someone there?" Her question was answered as she continued forward, two young toms coming into view. "What are you two doing out here? You must be mighty brave, it took me quite a lot of courage to venture into these alleys, and i'm much older than you."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/

Unexpected Run-In (Closed for Cotton)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace :: Dark Alleys-
Jump to: