Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you put the stars in my sky [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

you put the stars in my sky [closed] Empty
PostSubject: you put the stars in my sky [closed]   you put the stars in my sky [closed] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 11:14 am

Emberspark paced around the camp, tail twitching. After the accident with Ashflame, he hadn’t told her what he was about to do.

Whatever. The kits had all died anyway.

He strayed inside his den, eyes landing on the dark gray pelt of Ebonysong. And the slid over to Smokespirit, who was strangely close to her- wait, had he moved his nest to where his had been? Sure looked like it. Huffing Emberspark gently flicked Ebonysong’s nose with his tail. “Ebonysong,” he sang. “I’d like to go out with you... hunting.” He waited a few moments more until she was up and turned tail, backing out of the den. This was the day. Finally. He would ask her to be his mate, explain about Ashflame, with no interruptions from the mouse-brain Smokespirit.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: you put the stars in my sky [closed]   you put the stars in my sky [closed] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:26 pm

Ebonysong stirred as someone called her name. It tickles... Sneezing softly, her tail flicked and accidentally touched Smokespirit's muzzle as she groggily looked up at the cat who had woken her up. When she saw that it was Emberspark, she instant leapt up. “Hunting? Yeah, sure.” Her eyes grew sad as she thought about his dead kits. Ashflame must have been so broken... all she wanted to do was go over there and comfort both of them. Smiling gently at her friend, Ebonysong lead him towards the entrance of camp, before stopping and nodding at the tabby warrior. “You want to lead the way or should I?”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: you put the stars in my sky [closed]   you put the stars in my sky [closed] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Smokespirit stirred blearily at the muffled sneeze, a velvety touch flickering into his muzzle. Dungit. It prompted him to sneeze, too. Warmth hastily abandoned his side and he grunted, rolling over gracelessly, tediously hauling himself up into an arched stretch. "Ebonysong..." he whispered groggily. It was the stillness of twilight. The stars were only just blinking subtly from the blanket of the night. The warrior's eyes squinted into glowing slits, seemingly hazier than ever. A glint pulsated in their murky depths... tentative... yet, certain... traces of mistrust swirling in his optics. The inconspicuous glare, possessing exclusive spite that only the two rivals had learned to perceive, was aimed directly at Emberspark.

Was he that bothered that he had shuffled his nest over? Smokespirit had barely stolen his spot.

Looking at how he had trampled all over Emberspark's nest...
Maaaaybe that was an understatement.

Just as he cracked upon his maw to bellow a yawn, that irritating singsong voice just had to enter his hearing range. How annoying.

“I’d like to go out with you... hunting.”

Hunting?
Surely, it was merely restless intuition...
but that offer evoked a crawling discomfort.

He didn't know why.

Paranoia, perhaps?

Possibly.
Probably.
Patently.

Either way,
he'd learned that trusting his gut was always best.

"Hold.. hold on.. Ebonysong... and-- and Emberspark, can I.. can I come?"

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

you put the stars in my sky [closed] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: you put the stars in my sky [closed]   you put the stars in my sky [closed] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:19 am

Technically Emberspark is dead! but we like paradoxing, so this takes place just before his death topic. and sorry for short post

Emberspark pivoted on his heel as Smokespirit rose and asked to come. Why did it have to be him? It didn't matter. The tabby's tail flicked. He had to let Smokespirit come now, otherwise Ebonysong would think he wasn't a nice cat. I am, he told himself confidently, with anyone but Smokespirit. His back paw scraped up a bit of dust that he was careful to direct at Smokespirit.

Emberspark let out a breath and nodded. "Mhmmm. Get up then." He padded ahead and added to Ebonysong, "We'll be hunting near each other, but alone. I bet I can surprise you with what I catch." He knew she loved mouse, and that would be the only thing he would catch. He would come back after catching a lot of mice and ask her to be her mate. Explain about Ashflame. Everything. Smokespirit would not be with them, because they would be hunting alone. Everything would come together neatly.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: you put the stars in my sky [closed]   you put the stars in my sky [closed] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:26 am

"OH, hey Smokespirit! Glad you could join us!" Waving her tail in a friendly greeting, she followed Emberspark as he took them to their hunting spot. I wonder what surprise that'll be! Ebonysong thought, as she nodded at Emberspark in agreement. Turning towards Smokespirit, she nudged him once, watching as Emberspark slipped away. "You enjoying warriorhood, Smokespirit? How's it like?" Grinning up at his very large form, Ebonysong slowly tracked down a mouse and slammed her paws onto it's head, killing it instantly. Quickly digging a hole and dropping it inside, she covered it up and turned around again, grooming herself.

"It can be frustrating at times, but Emberspark seems to be doing well! He's doing well on lots, I think." The dark-grey she cat passed her paw on the back of her ears, flicking them each in turn.

OOC: Not gonna use hunting dice for this one.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you put the stars in my sky [closed]   you put the stars in my sky [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

you put the stars in my sky [closed]
Page 1 of 1