Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Into the Badger's Den

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

Into the Badger's Den Empty
PostSubject: Into the Badger's Den   Into the Badger's Den EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:44 pm

Plot Name: Into the Badger's Den
Clans involved: ThunderClan
Characters Directly Involved:  
-JJ (Rainstrike/Jaydream/Badgerkit)
-Lemon (Pine)
-Rhindon (Thrush)

Will there be code-breaking?: Techhhhhhhhhhnically? Pine and Thrush will be taking in Badger and feigning that she's their own kit.

Explain your Plot: Badger is the blood child of Rainstrike and Jaydream (pre-murder, of course). When Rain gives birth, she is annoyed by the resemblance to the dearly departed Dacedream (Jay's mom), and decides to kill the kit. Before she goes through with it, however, she's unable to and, after meeting with Pine (as she's done before) she decides to give him the kit, who she names Badger (Rain hates badgers, after the one who killed Mistwalker). Badger will grow up in ThunderClan believing she is Pine and Thrush's blood child, and it will be revealed later in her life, probably after she becomes a warrior, that she is actually not their biological kit.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: I think it will be interesting for ThunderClan as a whole, when Badger's true parentage is revealed, and it stirs up a bunch of not so great memories.

Provide links to relevant topics*:
-these are in the works!! I just wanted to get this up while I had the muse to do so! <3
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Into the Badger's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Badger's Den   Into the Badger's Den EmptySat Aug 08, 2020 3:34 pm

I hope StarClan bonks Rainstrike on the head

This plot is approved and discoverable!

Into the Badger's Den TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

Into the Badger's Den
Page 1 of 1