Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mouse in a stream (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

Mouse in a stream (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Mouse in a stream (closed)   Mouse in a stream (closed) EmptySat 1 Aug 2020 - 9:09

(OOC: do you think that's a good title??)

Mousekit's mother's burial had just ended, and the heartbroken kit went on a walk. He didn't want to cry in front of everyone else. His tears dried up as he walked towards the river, it was too hot to be crying. He sat down below a tree by the river. Mousekit decided he should practice fishing, maybe it would take his mind off of things. He crouched by the river and was alarmed at how low it was. But he tried anyway. He stood over the water and cast his shadow upon it, trying to find a fish. Once he thought he spotted one, he shot his paw after it, he didn't want it to get away. Mousekit felt his paw-pads touch the smooth surface of his prey and he grabbed a firm hold of it. Once he brought it back up he realized it was not a fish. "A rock!? I caught a rock!" he meowed as he threw it back into the river in frustration. He sat under the tree, protected from the sun. He started ripping up the grass in front of him. I'll never be good at fishing. I can only catch rocks. he thought angrily. Why did my parents have to die? Did I do something wrong and Starclan is punishing me? He let his thoughts wander as he sat in the shade.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Mouse in a stream (closed)   Mouse in a stream (closed) EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 19:58

Streamtail padded over towards the river, having just witnessed a burial of two cats. She sat down, washing her paw before something caught her ear. It was a voice. A frustrated-sounding voice. Curious, she followed the noise until she saw a little kit pawing at the grass. He looked like the dead cats. Realization instantly made her go rigid and Streamtail’s eyes were sad. “Hey there. You okay? I know what it’s like to lose a loved one, though I never did experience one that hard at such a young age. What’s your name?” The blue-grey warrior’s eyes softened as she looked down at the younger tom-cat.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mouse in a stream (closed)   Mouse in a stream (closed) EmptyFri 7 Aug 2020 - 9:13

Mousekit looked up and saw a silver-pelted she-cat with emerald eyes. "I'm fine," he mewed, though he quite certainly wasn't. "My name is Mousekit. Who are you?" Mousekit wondered who she lost but he didn't want to ask before he knew her name.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Mouse in a stream (closed)   Mouse in a stream (closed) EmptyFri 7 Aug 2020 - 18:39

Streamtail nodded at the little kit. “I’m Streamtail. A RiverClan warrior.” Mousekit seemed like a very strong cat. Stronger than she was when she was his age. “I lost my mate. His name was Applefang. It was...recently.” Streamtail forced herself not to choke on her words and instead smiled kindly at Mousekit.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mouse in a stream (closed)   Mouse in a stream (closed) EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 20:03

Mousekit liked the silver warrior, she knew what it was like to lose someone you love. Mousekit looked at the river. It was low, but he did it right he knew he could catch something other than a rock. He looked up at Streamtail and asked, "Can you teach me to fish? Please?"

(OOC: Sorry this is late, I didn't realize I hadn't replied)

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice