Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:05 pm

Ravenmist took her usual place atop the rock, calling out. “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!” How many apprentice ceremonies had she done at this point? Ten? Twelve? Regardless, they were all training well, and many of the cats she had first made apprentices had turned into fine warriors. Today, little Wolfkit would be set on that path.

She flicked her tail, musing. Wolfkit reminded her of her own little Jaggedkit, who died before she could become an apprentice. Stubborn, but with a good heart. She would serve her Clan well, and she had the ideal mentor in mind.

Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

Characters : Deceased:Wolfpaw, Sweetpaw,Honeypaw,Lilith///////Alive: Softpaw,Laurellight, Bramblepaw
Clan/Rank : Softpaw:Riverclan apprentice. Laurellight:T1 Shadowclan warrior. Bramblepaw:Skyclan apprentice
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 4:08 pm

The multicolored kitten's ears pricked as she heard the call and her dual colored eyes sparkled with excitement. Her mother trying desperately to wrangle the she kit to groom her fur but she maybe got a lick in before Wolfkit scampered over to the crowd and sat down her fur was sleemed back in some spots showing how her mother had tried to groom her but she didnt have it. She shook her fur quietly for a moment which evened it out some before she sat down quietly.

Softpaw of Riverclan-
Stats: HP:20 SP:80

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:12 pm

Once everyone was gathered, the blind deputy began. “Wolfkit, come forward.” She waited for the young cat to do as she was told before continuing. “You have reached the age of six moons, and the time has come for you to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Wolfpaw. Your mentor will be Ashflame. I trust that she will teach you well.” She smiled as she spoke, tail raised in excitement. Even though so many apprentices had been made since she was chosen as deputy, every one was still special. Although she couldn’t see the excitement on the mentor’s or apprentice’s face, she could hear it in their tone.

Some were more exuberant, some more reserved. But every kit’s ceremony was one of the most important days of their life, and she’d never had one who was less than thrilled to get their name.

Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 3:46 am

Ashflame dragged herself out of the warrior's den when she heard the familiar call to gather for a clan announcement. I wonder if it's another lucky kit who will become an apprentice, she sighed as she sat down with her gaze on her paws. She knew her odd personality had stopped her from making many friends, and she was lonely.

It took a moment for the deputy's words to register in her head. Her eyes met Ravenmist's and Ashflame gave the other cat a slight dip of her head to show that she was grateful. Then Ashflame rose to her paws and padded forward to greet her apprentice. As they touched noses, she whispered, "Hello, Wolfpaw. I'll try my best to train you well."

Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Downlo10 Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Downlo15 Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadowbat

Shadowbat

Characters : Deceased:Wolfpaw, Sweetpaw,Honeypaw,Lilith///////Alive: Softpaw,Laurellight, Bramblepaw
Clan/Rank : Softpaw:Riverclan apprentice. Laurellight:T1 Shadowclan warrior. Bramblepaw:Skyclan apprentice
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:40 pm

Wolfkit,no Wolfpaw blinked and smiled widely when she heard her new name. It filled the newly named apprentice up with excitement as she touched noses to her new mentor Ashflame."Hi,I will try to be the best apprentice I can be I promise"She mewed her voice quite for a moment.

Softpaw of Riverclan-

Bramblepaw of Skyclan-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony   Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfkit’s Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1