Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting at Sunset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Meeting at Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Meeting at Sunset   Meeting at Sunset EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 17:43

Mossbloom sat near the fallen oak that marked the border, right ear twitching at every sound. The sun was nearing sunset, and she curled her tail around her as she tried to resist the nervous sensation rising in her chest. Spottedstar had seemed so genuine, so.... Almost desperate, to speak with her, and she found herself wondering what was troubling the SkyClan leader's mind. And what part she had in it, or how she could possibly help. Surely if it was something regarding SkyClan he would have spoken with Sagelight or Honeysong, but... She would do what she could to help.

Movement in the brush ahead forced her head up, and her green eyes sought out the semi-familiar pelt of Spottedstar. Stepping out into the open as he did, she lowered her head respectfully. "Greetings, Spottedstar. I hope this day found SkyClan well?" She mewed, voice soft as she looked back up to try to meet his gaze.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Meeting at Sunset Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Meeting at Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting at Sunset   Meeting at Sunset EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 15:15

'She's here! She really came!' Spottedstar's elation at seeing Mossbloom's calico pelt quickly fizzled into awkward abruptness. The leader dipped his head to her, then straightened back out with a sweep of his tail. "Ah, yes, very well." There was a pause. "Well, no, actually." How much was safe to tell a cat from another Clan, even a medicine cat? He supposed things were going to get very personal very quickly and he didn't have the patience or the courage to beat around the bush until the right topic came up naturally. "We've had some, uh, bad luck in SkyClan. My daughter, Honeysong... she's gone. We don't know where she went or why, but we're certain she isn't coming back." His dull eyes lowered to the ground. Spottedstar was tired, very tired, and rather defeated as he spoke. That was his only daughter who'd abandoned him, leaving him with just Juniperpaw and Wolfcall--and Wolfcall's kits, who seemed just as determined to hate him for his decisions like everyone else. And Sagelight. "But see, the problem isn't really her. It's my brother. He's been upset lately, and really tired. Tired enough to... make some serious mistakes that could have killed somebody. Sagelight's been overworking himself, and I told him to take a break from his duties, but then Honeysong..." Spottedstar trailed off, a grimace stretching across his face. Asking for help was foreign to him. Was he setting it up right? Would she help him if she knew how much he loved his only brother? "He has no one to help him. I don't know what to do or say to him, or how to take care of him without endangering the clan by forcing our only medicine cat to stop his work. You seem nice, Mossbloom," He cut off nervously, kneading the ground with his paws and avoiding eye contact. Complimenting others was not his strong suit, but at least it was completely genuine. "You don't have to do anything except maybe visit him in our camp sometimes. O-or say nice things to him when you see him. And maybe... teach me... how to make him feel better?" Oh stars, this was painfully uncomfortable. This was a kind of self-torture he'd never experienced; yet, he wanted so badly to help his brother that he would even ask for help from an outsider to make him feel valued. Spottedstar would do anything for Sagelight. He could only hope Mossbloom wouldn't look down on him or mock him for it. Most cats from other Clans didn't matter, but Mossbloom's opinion was important to him for some unknown reason.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Meeting at Sunset 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Meeting at Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting at Sunset   Meeting at Sunset EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 8:36

Mossbloom blinked at Spottedstar's initial answer, not quite believing him. The pause that followed only confirmed her suspicions, and as he continued Mossbloom listened intently, offering him her full attention. She frowned as he mentioned bad luck, and it deepened as he shared the news of Honeysong. It surprised her, she never would have expected the timid she-cat to just run off like that... Spottedstar's eyes fell to the ground, and Mossbloom took a hesitant step forward. The tom looked so.... Tired, so.... Almost haunted. Her heart twisted for the tom, but she was uncertain just how far she should step to try to help. What would Amb- Marmalade have done? She would have stepped in, but was she strong enough, capable enough to do the same? In her hesitation, Spottedstar had continued, and the next bit of news wasn't as surprising. That is, it wasn't until the last bit. Sagelight had made a mistake that almost resulted in a death? They all had been tired, lost in their path as the Righteous Few had interrupted the normalcy. Not for the first time, she was grateful for Daisybloom's aid and calm mind through the last several moons.

Nodding as Spottedstar looked up at her before quickly looking away again, Mossbloom agreed readily. "Of course I can do that, Spottedstar. I'm sorry to hear about Honeysong, I hope that she's alright and someday finds her way home... She was a very sweet and caring cat." Had Honeysong shared her secret with Spottedstar? Probably not, she mused to herself. "Sagelight has always been a very hard and diligent worker, almost to a fault. I don't have much room to talk there though, he was my apprentice after all." Her ear flicked in embarrassment as she admitted that she did the same. "I have some extra herbs stored away, the lamb's ear and horsetail have been growing well. Would it be alright if I came tomorrow around sunhigh? I'll bring the extra I have and speak with Sagelight then." Crouching to lower her head to attempt to meet Spottedstar's eyes, she gave him a small smile. "Every cat is different, Spottedstar. What helps some may not help others, but.... I feel like both you and Sagelight would benefit from just speaking to one another. I recommend the two of you going to a quiet place, and just being together, the two of you. Wolfcall seems like a capable deputy, the clan will be okay. If it would ease your mind, I can come until you two return in case there's any emergencies. Daisybloom will keep an eye on ThunderClan for me. Just speak to each other about how you feel, what your worries and hopes are. I think it would be the best for you both, but I can't promise that it will make everything immediately better. Perhaps you can start there though." She purred, giving the tom a small smile. "As much as you rely on your clan, they rely on you as well. Be sure to make time for yourself, and those you love."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Meeting at Sunset Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Meeting at Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting at Sunset   Meeting at Sunset EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 14:48

Even as embarrassed as he was, Mossbloom spoke kindly and respectfully, and most importantly, honestly. She really had been the right cat to turn to, and Spottedstar found his respect for her growing even deeper. He nodded, some optimism returning to his features, as he listened closely to the medicine cat's suggestions. It had been some time since someone had actually given him decent advice, but then again, it had been a long time since he'd actually sought help. Perhaps if he would just let his walls down and talk to his Clanmates like she'd suggested... Easier said than done, but most things worth doing were difficult. And Sagelight's health and happiness were on the line, as well as Spottedstar's own. He'd have to give it his all. At least Mossbloom was willing to help. "Thank you, Mossbloom, really. I'll let Sagelight know to expect you tomorrow. And I'll make some more time for him. Maybe I'll help him find some herbs, if I'm not completely useless at it." He chuckled lightly, feeling more and more at ease as they spoke. So there was hope for the two SkyClan brothers. They just had to work for it.

Spottedstar went silent for a moment, contemplating the next article of business. He didn't want to let Mossbloom go before asking about something that had been on his mind since the Righteous Few's appearance at the Gathering. His stance shifted, his long tail flicked, and he looked back at the patched she-cat with a renewing sense of nervousness. "Ah, well, there's something else I wanted to ask you about." His memories replayed the scene of Lavenderbreeze's loud accusation, her smooth voice ringing in his ears:

'Have you ever considered that Amberdawn fled the Clans to escape you?'

Swansong had defended him. He realized now that he hadn't even thanked her for it, instead punishing her for staying and fighting. Mossbloom had, too, but it was more a defense of the former medicine cat's desertion rather than Spottedstar's reputation. His shoulders sagged, not tired like before, but openly and plainly sad. "At the Gathering when the Righteous Few attacked, you told me it wasn't my fault Marmalade left." Instead of looking away, he met her soft eyes with his own. "I think you two were close. I just want to know if she said anything to you before she left... if she told you where she would go, or gave you another reason why. I need to hear it from someone who mattered to her." Of course Marmalade had told him why she left, and Mossbloom's words from the previously mentioned Gathering had answered his question already, but he was in deep denial. Maybe Amberdawn mentioned Spottedstar to Mossbloom before she fled? What if there was a sign that the ginger she-cat had really reciprocated his feelings and had at least thought about him before abandoning him? It was an outlandish hope, but he was desperate for new answers. Even lies would do. He'd believe anything if it made him feel like she had really loved him.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Meeting at Sunset 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting at Sunset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting at Sunset   Meeting at Sunset Empty

Back to top Go down