Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blooming Roses (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Blooming Roses (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Blooming Roses (closed)   Blooming Roses (closed) EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 5:52

Rosepaw figured that it was time to explore more inside of camp. She grinned in excitement as she saw kits playing in the nursery, apprentices milling around and warriors organizing patrols. While she wasn’t paying attention, Rosepaw collided with another cat. “Oof—Sorry! I wasn’t really paying attention.” Smiling sheepishly, the small rosy-brown and white tabby apprentice looked up to see an unfamiliar, larger sized cat. “Uh...sorry, who are you? I don’t think I’ve seen you around before.”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Blooming Roses (closed)   Blooming Roses (closed) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 18:57

Mossbloom was enjoying the Greenleaf heat on her pelt as she slowly groomed when something walked right into the side of her. Eyes opening fully as she caught herself and rebalanced on her haunches, she looked down to see a younger she-cat she hadn't met yet. The look of surprise melted into one of interest and kindness as she gazed down at the apprentice, before a look of shock crossed her face at the question that was posed by the she-cat. Blinking twice, the medicine cat's brow furrowed slightly - had she been that sick for so long? "Hi there, I'm Mossbloom, the medicine cat of ThunderClan. I don't think I've caught your name, I apologize. I've been rather sick the last couple moons."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Blooming Roses (closed) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Blooming Roses (closed)   Blooming Roses (closed) EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 19:28

Rosepaw’s jaw dropped and she stared in awe at the medicine cat. “Is being a medicine cat tiring? What do you do? I heard that medicine cats could talk to StarClan. That sounds really cool!” The little apprentice grinned. Being a medicine cat sounds exciting...but I don’t think I’d like it. Seems kinda boring. Rosepaw thought. “I have so many questions...but how are you sick? For moons? Can you cure yourself with all the plants?” Rosepaw couldn’t help it, she was just born to be curious.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Blooming Roses (closed)   Blooming Roses (closed) EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 7:40

Chuckling at the curiosity the young apprentice had, Mossbloom positioned her tail around her paws as she answered. "It can be tiring, there's a lot to do every day to make sure we're always prepared. Yes, we do talk to StarClan, and it is pretty amazing." Her heart pounded slightly as she recalled the terrible silence as the Righteous Few tightened their grip on the forest before taking a deep breath and continuing. "There are many things we don't know, and that we can't fix no matter how many herbs we try. This was one of those things. I tried many combinations of herbs, and nothing really helped beyond making things bearable. It just took time."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Blooming Roses (closed) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blooming Roses (closed)   Blooming Roses (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blooming Roses (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum