Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Medicine Cat Meeting

Go down 
+3
deer
Mosspelt
Grizzly
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Medicine Cat Meeting    July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2020 - 15:31

Spiderquill nodded at Mothglow's response. "Fair enough. S-see you all on the other side." With a smile and a tail flick, he walked towards the Moonstone and promptly pressed his nose against it.

The familiar hot-cold sensation trickled through his spine as he felt himself being lifted out of his body and swept away from the material world. Expecting the usual starry expanse of StarClan, he instead found himself opening his eyes to an unfamiliar forest. Quickly orienting himself, a distorted voice behind him caused the medicine cat to spin around. Before him were two cats, somehow Spiderquill knew that they were SkyClan, in some kind of heated argument. Their voices were dream-like and hazy, too garbled for Spiderquill to understand, but the tone was clear. Suddenly, one of the two lunged at the other, causing Spiderquill to flinch and the surroundings to change. Now he found himself in a Clan's, presumably SkyClan's, camp. It was dead quiet but for one cat; the tom that attacked his Clanmate. He appeared to be headed somewhere, ears back against his head and footsteps quiet. Spiderquill wanted to call out to him, but at that moment his head began to spin and he felt heavy. Closing his eyes, a falling sensation filled him as he returned to the living world. Rubbing at his eyes with his paws, he slowly left the cave to think about what he saw. 

Spotting Sagelight among the medicine cats, he trotted over to him and sat down. "Uh, Sagelight, I saw s-something. Worth knowing, I think. Um, there's a SkyClan tom? A red one? He- I'm not sure, but I think he's going to attack someone from SkyClan. There wasn't much detail--there n-never is, is there, heh- but he's gonna try and leave the Clan. Probably. StarClan, I'm bad at this. S-sorry."

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn

Last edited by Snickerdoodle on Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 15:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: July Medicine Cat Meeting    July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2020 - 15:32

(Dice didn't roll)

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: Re: July Medicine Cat Meeting    July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2020 - 15:32

The member 'Snickerdoodle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 Plot10

July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 Mistpe10
July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: July Medicine Cat Meeting    July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 8:50

Mossbloom purred as the others approached, and she felt wrapped in the support of her dear companions. It wasn't long before they all moved into the cavern, and as the other pressed their nose to the Moonstone she did as well. There was no message from StarClan, no revelation for her this night, just a quiet darkness that claimed her consciousness until she was awoken by Daisybloom's voice, following by Sagelight's mew. Twolegs? Fire? A litter? The fog in her mind was slowly lifting as she caught up to the words they had spoken. "We should warn the warriors to keep an eye out for more twolegs, with the warm weather they're out walking more. We'll just be vigilant, Daisybloom, don't worry." Turning to Sagelight, she thought for a heartbeat before shaking her head slowly. "Nothing that I can think of, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out. Thank you, Sagelight." Thinking to her discussion with Spottedstar, she spoke again, touching her nose to the tom's shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear about Honeysong, I hope that she's safe somewhere. You're doing a fine job, and I'm very proud of you. I always have been, Sagelight. Be sure to take tie for yourself, it's amazing what even just a quiet herb hunt alone can do. If you ever need me, I'm just a little way away."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Medicine Cat Meeting    July Medicine Cat Meeting  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Medicine Cat Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2