Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wisteria Flowers (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisteria Flowers (Closed)   Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 8:23

OOC: I sent you a pm, please check it. You’ll probably have to edit your post and the effect dice won’t work for this post.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria Flowers (Closed)   Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 9:19

The goose squawked angrily, before thrusting it’s beak forward again, this time at Wisteriapaw. While it was distracted, Streamtail kicked at it with her hind legs, right in it’s side. “Do NOT hurt my apprentice!” She yowled, hoping that it sounded ferocious enough. The attack hit Wisteriapaw on the left flank and Streamtail yelped. “Wisteriapaw? Are you okay?”

Streamtail used back kick, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina. Goose attempted to use beak thrust. It was successful!

Wisteriapaw:
10/20
70/80

Goose:
12/40
120/140
Streamtail:
45/45
130/160

Last edited by Windwillow on Fri 17 Jul 2020 - 9:27; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria Flowers (Closed)   Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 9:19

The member 'Windwillow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 Mistpe10
Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria Flowers (Closed)   Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 9:44

The goose caught her side, and Wisteriapaw yelped in pain. It hurt mostly from the shock at first, and she was able to struggle back onto her feet. "Yeah I'm fine!" she called to her mentor, who was already attacking the goose again. She struck towards the goose with a paw again, unable to think of any other moves she had heard about from other warriors. Her flank still hurt, and she was limping slightly, but trying to fight was more important.

Wisteriapaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP

Wisteriapaw: 
10/20
60/80

Goose:
6/140
120/140

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue 8 Sep 2020 - 13:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria Flowers (Closed)   Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 10:12

Streamtail noticed that the goose was very tired. It was swaying on its feet...or whatever webbed thing that was. Smiling grimly, she dove underneath the goose, scratching at its feathery belly. Drawing blood, she rolled away as soon as the goose fell limp onto the ground. Sighing, Streamtail rushed over towards her apprentice, the last bits of queen hood telling her to check on the younger cat. “Are you sure you’re okay? I can bring you to the medicine cats.”

Streamtail used belly rake. Goose is KO’ed.

Goose
KO

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria Flowers (Closed)   Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 10:29

Wisteriapaw shook her head, "I'm fine, it should be good once I clean it up a little, but I might go check with them when we get back." She winced slightly as she put weight onto her back leg, but put on a brave face for Streamtail. "That was really scary, but at least I have a story to tell to the other apprentices!" Remembering their fresh-kill from earlier, she followed the path they had walked earlier to go fetch her mouse and fish. So much has happened today! This is so much better than being a kit stuck in camp, she thought, I'm a real warrior: I've fought of a goose! Truthfully, her mentor had done most of the damage, but Wisteriapaw praised herself anyway, mostly for not bolting as soon as she saw it. What if the fur doesn't grow back? She panicked, as around the area where she had been injured, a few small tufts of fur had come out. It will be fine, stop worrying. "Can we go back to camp please? I think I'm too tired to do much more hunting."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue 8 Sep 2020 - 13:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria Flowers (Closed)   Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 11:32

Streamtail nodded, before walking along with her apprentice while picking up the prey they hunted. Instantly sensing the worry of scars, she turned towards her apprentice. “Don’t worry, that goose didn’t hit you hard. The worse you’ll probably get is a light and thin scar, but that can easily be covered up by your fur. I was...bitten in the spine by a fox when I was an apprentice. It left a scar, but I survived.” Streamtail no longer felt any uncomfortableness towards the scar running in the middle of her back, where her spine was. Applefang had helped with that. “Yes, we can go back, if you’d like. I think we both need some rest. Today was a long day...”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisteria Flowers (Closed)   Wisteria Flowers (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisteria Flowers (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2