Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

{*Character Theme Songs!*}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

{*Character Theme Songs!*} Empty
PostSubject: {*Character Theme Songs!*}   {*Character Theme Songs!*} EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 12:37

I know there is an older version of this, but it's pretty old and I wanted to remake a newer one!

So, like in the title, if you have any Theme Songs you think would fit your cat(s), post them down below! Have fun!

Here are mine (W.I.P!)-

Flamepaw- Young: "I Just Can't Wait To Be King (Queen)" From the Lion King// Older: "Scars To Your Beautiful" by Alessia Clara

Apollo (deceased)- Young: "Alaska" By Owl City// Older: "Why Should I Worry?" From Oliver and Company.

Shadepaw- Young: "Lemon Boy" By Cavetown// Older: "Shout It Out" By Extreme Music.

Furzekit- Young: (WIP)
Back to top Go down

{*Character Theme Songs!*}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: