Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

nightly sighting [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

nightly sighting [closed] Empty
PostSubject: nightly sighting [closed]   nightly sighting [closed] EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 18:34

Wildflowed found herself walking towards Fourtrees. Her father took midnight walks sometimes, and today she'd decided to do the same. There were a few things she needed to get off of her chest, and she wanted to see if walks helped. She'd intended to stay on WindClan territory, but the scent of other cats drew her to the shared clearing, and she stopped at the edge, peeking between blades of grass to see who was there. A RiverClan and ShadowClan cat. And she knew that ShadowClan cat. The blind molly wanted nothing more than to turn tail and flee back to her nest, but maybe something was going on, something that she could help with. Whiskers quivering, she pushed through a few blades of grass and made herself known, eyeing the two, hoping they weren't hostile. "A-are you two alright? Did- is something h-happening?" She coughed slightly, hating her nervous stutter. If only she could be confident for once.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: nightly sighting [closed]   nightly sighting [closed] EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 18:40

Ebonysong needed to take a break. Warrior hood was hard and she had done everything she needed to do. Casting a glance around camp, hoping that no one would spot her, Ebonysong slipped away out of camp in the cover of darkness. As she arrived to Fourtrees, she spotted two cats. Wildflower, the WindClan cat that Ebonysong met last Gathering and stupidly talked about her scars, and a mysterious RiverClan cat. As Wildflower asked them what had happened, she shook her head. “I’m fine. Warrior hood is just hard sometimes. I would love to have an apprentice but what I do is just hunt and fight and go on patrols...which gets boring once you do it every day for a moon.” Signing to herself, Ebonysong turned her head towards the RiverClan she-cat. Her icy gaze flashed in the moonlight.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: nightly sighting [closed]   nightly sighting [closed] EmptyMon 6 Jul 2020 - 7:57

ooc》 IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY tHANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE <3 apologies for the accidental beefpost and sentimental featherambling ahaha

The night possessed a stark atmosphere of mystic mystery; perhaps, bleak to those who sought the radiant illumination of daytime... yet, for Featherpaw, one who flourished in the chilling comfort of silence, it was a space to revere. Nothing but the bercueuse of the stars, to gently lull her into serene tranquility; like a twinkling lullaby, always unheard, yet always to linger. Each scintillating lustre in the vast expanse of sky was like a heartbeat, a pulse, to listen. It was there. It would always be there. The darkness was the one thing that would never abandon her. Distance was an illusion; it was a quilt to envelop her, to embrace her when no one else would. Nostalgic rue would forever be a blessing, a burden, a perpetual accompaniment throughout life. There was always refuge in being solitary. There was always sanctuary in secrecy. There was always rapture in sentimentality.

And that was why the night was her best friend.

Perhaps, however, she was not the only one who sought its enchanting spell...

Since when had the world been so... muted?
She hadn't even realised that she had company.

Until a faltering voice piped up.

It was delicate; frail. The world wrote a tale of vulnerability.
And it evoked a reminder of herself.

Pewter. The moon touched Featherpaw framed her in chrome rays, as she revealed herself in its glaring spotlight; it was like the silver that emitted from the WindClanner's eyes, blinking like beaming orbs, fluorescing like the moon. Silver. Silver pupils, shimmering, shivering. Her face was traced with the scars of her story. This much could be ascertained: she was blind. This was a cat who had endured anguish, too. This was a cat who had, and still had, so much of life to crawl through. This was a cat who had been pried open by fate; this was a cat who would have and will have to live with rue. Featherpaw knew that this she-cat had been resilient, and strong. Fate was a foe. And... if they shared this aversary... was this an instant friendship.. too?

Another voice, mellifluent like honey resonated around the empty space. Those cerulean depths, captivating her with their contented sincerity, locked her into place. The ShadowClanner instantly radiated an aura of comfort, an essence of sweetness. Featherpaw instantly liked this her. As the stranger sighed about the dullness of life... she knew what she meant. Tired. This she-cat was tired; and Featherpaw knew how that felt better than anything. When was the last time she had ever... not been tired? Perhaps, it wasn't surprising when she found herself unable to answer her own question. Was her memory really that withered? Or... had it always spoken truth? Fatigue had flooded her chapters, and it had would continue to flood more. The words that the ShadowClan cat spoke reverebrated internally. Those were the same tasks that she forced herself to overperform, all just to... occupy herself. Maybe, it was becoming obsessive. But who would care? What else did she have to do?

What she mused upon the most was how similar their lives were,
despite the ShadowClanner speaking about...

Warriorhood.
Something she knew nothing about.

Everyday. All day. Moons; moons to come. When– no... if– I become a warrior... would it still be the same..? If hunting and fighting and patrolling is all that I'm ever destined to do, then... what's the point of it all? Would life forever be this... perpetual, mundane, tediously cliché routine; would we all descend into mechanical thoughtlessness, all tired in an inescapable, restraining system? If this is how the world works, couldn't they all... live without me? If we all have one, meaningless purpose... one life...

Would they care if...

There she went again. Spiralling into her clock of inevitable pessimism. Spiralling into oblivion of the world tracing her. It felt constricting. Silence had befell her once again. The clock ticked, the clock struck, and it shattered. Stars. How long had she been lost in her thoughts for...? How long had they been awaiting her response? Open your mouth and talk, Featherpaw!

"...O-Oh. I– uh– no, it's okay, everything's al.. a-alright. I.. I'm s-sorry to intrude."

A wavering, rasping exhale carved into her chest.

"I can.. l-leave.. now, if you want."

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

nightly sighting [closed] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: nightly sighting [closed]   nightly sighting [closed] EmptyThu 9 Jul 2020 - 7:33

Doing your duty was boring? Of course it got repetitive, but there were small things that changed... the beauty of the sun in the morning, which she could no longer see; the cool breeze on the moor at dusk; the vigor of her patrolmates and Clanmates, always encouraging her despite her blindness... perhaps this was different for the ShadowClanner, but Wildflower didn’t get bored easily. Tiredness, fatigue... she understood that much better. And then, the RiverClanner spoke, and Wildflower was grateful at least someone shared her nervous stutter.

Everything seemed fine. These three cats - herself included - had come here... to get a break, it seemed. Maybe this break would involve talking to eachother. Frendships between Clans were orthodox; it was romances between Clans that weren’t. And Wildflower didn’t need to worry about that; she didn’t like girls, guys, or anyone in a romantic way. Only then did she realize she probably needed to talk, lest the void of silence and awkwardness spiraled longer and longer. “Well then... I’m W-wildflower, of WindClan... and I don’t r-really know what I’m d-doing here...” she admitted, laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: nightly sighting [closed]   nightly sighting [closed] EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 20:32

Ebonysong studied the two of the cats. Wild paw...uh, Wildflower, was the WindClan cat she didn’t mean to insult during the last gathering and...the mystery RiverClan warrior. Or was she an apprentice? Ebonysong shook her head slightly as the RiverClan she-cat offered to leave. “No, you’re fine. We all came here for a reason, right? I’m Ebonysong of ShadowClan.” The dark gray she-cat flicked her black-tipped tail in greeting, forgetting that Wildflower was blind.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nightly sighting [closed]   nightly sighting [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

nightly sighting [closed]
Page 1 of 1