Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Muddykit's Death (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Muddykit's Death (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Muddykit's Death (OPEN)   Muddykit's Death (OPEN) EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 15:18

A small, fluffy, white she-kit bounced from the nursery. It was her first time outside, and she was hyped! She sniffed, pricked her ears, and tasted the air. So many smells and sounds! She bounced -well, more like stumbled- down the small rocky path that led up to the nursery. Not paying attention, she bumped into the returning hunting patrol. "Oops!" She squeaked, bounding away. Muddykit clawed her way up a steep rock face, and, when she looked down, she realized she was pretty high. "Eek!" She squealed, scrambling on the tiniest rock ledge. The kit glanced wildly around, looking for something to grab. She reached desperately for a jutting twig, just strong enough to hold her weight. Suddenly, she slipped. Yowling, she plummeted towards the camp floor, hitting some jutting rocks on the way. With a crack, her yowling was cut off abruptly as she hit the ground. For a split second, blood roared in her ears, and her whole  body hurt. There was faint yowling and voices around her. She quivered once, before everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Muddykit's Death (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muddykit's Death (OPEN)   Muddykit's Death (OPEN) EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 15:37

(Haha, oh no! I realized I was describing my surroundings as the gorge lol.)
Back to top Go down

Muddykit's Death (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: