Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]

Go down 
5 posters

Should Applefang die from his wounds in Phase 3?
Yes
Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] Vote_lcap44%Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
No
Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] Vote_lcap56%Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 1:54 pm

PHASE ONE

Applegang feels like a coward, and a failure. He obsess over his warrior work, trying to be the best warrior he can. He doesn’t feel fit to be a mate, a father, or even a warrior. He can’t sleep and lays awake in his Riverclan nest. He barely talks or interacts with anyone, just spends time alone. Cat 1 tries to talk to him, to help him out. It makes him feel better, but not much.

Roles:
Cat 1 - a close family member/friend

PHASE TWO

Applefang, to his dismay, gets assigned an apprentice. Feeling unworthy, he finally takes Apprentice on a training, and enjoys himself. He finds that he is good at mentoring, and loves it. He and apprentice go on many trainings together, and they grow close.

Roles:
Apprentice - a current RC kit

PHASE THREE

Applefang and apprentice are out for a training session when a predator attacks. He bravely defends his apprentice, who probably tries to fight as well. He injures himself pretty badly, but manages to drag him and apprentice back to camp. After getting healed he realizes that he isn’t a coward, and goes back to his normal, happy self.

CAST LIST

Cat 1
Open!

Apprentice
Open!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:31 pm

I want Streamtail to be in this plot but I don’t think that she’ll be fit for Cat 1 though. (Unless you want her to be cat 1).

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 2:35 pm

She could fit Cat 1! She is family, after all :D

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:58 am

If this is still in progress, Poppy would be more than happy to talk to and attempt to cheer up her brother~

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:19 am

Hello there!- Maybe my soon-to-be apprentice (his ceremony has been requested) could be Applefang's? His name is Shadepaw, and he's a mute.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 1:26 pm

Alright! Poppy could even be the cat1, if Willow decides not to put Stream there

And Shade could surely be the apprentice, if you wanna edit your post in the ceremony request

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 am

Hey y’all, Deer here

hey that rhymed

Basically, I haven’t been rping Apple, like at all. He’s not as fun for me, just because he isn’t an interesting character. However. I have developed another character I want to have, and his personality is different than all my cats across here and FotW. I’ve decided I want him to be born into the Flint x Freckle litter, which is happening in about 2 weeks. So, Applefang is going to die. He will still have his kits that are currently happening, but not long after that I think he will die.
I’m sorry to anyone’s cats in a relationship with him. So, basically what I am saying is that I what the apprentice slot in this plot filled. He’ll die from his wounds, but it will be in a happy way. Any RC Kit is fine, and if this doesn’t work out I’ll kill him by other means. So, basically this is a long bump.

#44B3C7

Last edited by Flying ReinDeer on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my idiot brain typed Briar instead of Freckle)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 5:58 am

Alright, last bump, if nobody replies I’ll find another way for Apple to die I guess

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 6:33 am

make him die by twolegs throwing apples on him
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 2:44 am

yes

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 2:45 am

Streamtail shall suffer mwah ahaha

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 2:52 am

Death by apples (Nightwolf will also suffer since he was close with him)

WildHunt

WildHunt

Characters : Fogkit [WC] [F], Thornkit [RC] [F]
Clan/Rank : [Kit] Fogkit, [Kit] Thornkit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 6:19 am

If there was a plot can Apple's daughter Thornkit be involved in someway?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 6:26 am

rip, applefang is dead already ;w;
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Characters : Fogkit [WC] [F], Thornkit [RC] [F]
Clan/Rank : [Kit] Fogkit, [Kit] Thornkit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 6:45 am

ah, sorry to hear that!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]   Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

Theres’s No One I’d Rather Be Than Me [Applefang Plot]
Page 1 of 1