Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

where is home? [redfall plot]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

where is home? [redfall plot] Empty
PostSubject: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 20:35

Phase One: The Attack
Redfall has been trying to smooth things over with Wrenspring, his best friend, but he doesn't feel as if it's been working. They go on a few more patrols together, but instead of mending things, things get even more awkward and worse. At some point after these patrols, Wrenspring confronts Redfall about the Gathering, asking why he stayed. Redfall just gets mad. All his pent-up anger comes out on Wrenspring, and Redfall attacks Wrenspring.

Phase Two: Leaving
While Redfall's punishment is being decided, he realizes what he's done, and is very ashamed of himself. He leaves SkyClan, only saying goodbye to cats he's close to (aka Swansong).

Phase Three: Outsider
Redfall is in a bad mental state when he stumbles upon [cat1] (a loner/rogue/kittypet). [cat1] manages to make him feel happy, something he hasn't felt in a long time. Eventually, he and this cat become mates and have kits. The mandated two threads (probably more) will be reached before this, though.

Phase Four: Regret
Redfall is missing SkyClan a lot at this point. He realizes he and [cat1] can't take care of the kits that well... and he wants them to grow up as Clan cats, learning the same values he did as a kit. He offers [cat1] a proposition: taking the kits back to SkyClan. [Cat1] can agree or disagree, but eventually, Redfall takes the kits to SkyClan, mate agreeing or not. [Cat1] disagrees with this and takes one of the kits with them, but lets Redfall go back to SkyClan with the rest.

Phase Five: The Return
Redfall returns to SkyClan with his kits. Spottedstar accepts Redfall and the kits back into the Clan.

slots:
Cat 1: Willow [silvershadow]
Kits: 50% Outsider and 50% SkyClan. Will be brought back to SkyClan (except for the one Cotton plays)
Slots:
- Kit1 [goes to SkC] Sal
- Kit2 [stays with willow; becomes loner] Deer
- Kit3 [goes to SkC] Cotton
- Open

Last edited by Sal on Fri 19 Jun 2020 - 16:39; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyTue 16 Jun 2020 - 19:50

I might be able to make a kit if the plot takes a while. I love this plot, and would totally love a half rogue baby :)

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyTue 16 Jun 2020 - 19:55

it probably will ^^ I’ll go ahead and reserve a slot for you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyWed 17 Jun 2020 - 23:39

smol bump - silvershadow has agreed that Willow can be Redfall's mate, however after they have kits and have a disagreement about going to SkyClan or not (willow stays a loner), she will leave Redfall (taking one of the kits with her, the one cotton will play) and mate Fang ^^

so, just looking for kits now, will be brought to SkC ^^
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 9:11

I possibly could have a kit for this as well, I’m not too sure. Just depends on how long this takes, I guess. So.... a maybe?

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 9:58

I'll put you down for a maybe ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 17:36

Alrighty! The kit signups will remain open for a while longer, but the plot is being submitted soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 20:22

Is there a kit slot open? I would gladly take up the place. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 20:32

You already have 3 cats, so if you're willing to kill one off I can add you, though they won't be born for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is home? [redfall plot]   where is home? [redfall plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

where is home? [redfall plot]
Page 1 of 1