Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Denial [illegal baby spots open]

Go down 
+3
Ankle
deer
cotton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 12:44 pm

you guys should sort out what's going on and who gets what mate ;0  if the plot gets approved beforehand i'll wait to put it into action until this is sorted out

@deer or until you are 100% sure that Cedar is free

Smallbean isn't really going to be a mate to any cat, more of a friend who accidentally gets you pregnant then abandons you because he cannot mentally handle it, keep that in mind. If it comes down to it and Fox is set on having cedarXecho, Cedar could have the kits and say they are echo's (or reveal they are small's), even though they aren't. Then again, Cedar could meet echo after having the kits? I have no clue what to do, it really isn't up to me.

I don't know though, like i said nothing will be happening until this is sorted out hhh

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:52 pm

Ack, Stormy really didn't mean to cause any issues with her confusion >~<

An easy solution would be as Cotton suggested: this plot goes down before Cedar and Echo get together. Echofrost lost his first love, Lilyflower, who, ironically, was not a ThunderClan cat. So it could be some good bonding should Cedarheart confide in Echofrost. Especially since Smallbean never really wanted another mate after Larkflight.

As for Willow, I'd love to help you look for a mate, as I did for Deer! So we don't spam this topic, we can discuss in PMs or Chatbox?

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 10:15 pm

If that’s ok with everyone, I’d like to go with Stormy’s plan! Fox is fine with this happening with Cedar, so we will work something out! Does that work with y’all?

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 10:44 pm

sounds good to me;; just waiting on the plot to be approved and we're good to go

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Depending on when this happens I might snag an illegal baby spot, if it’s far enough in the future I’ll have the 4th slot and if not I might kill off one of my chars but maybe not - when do you think the kits will be born?
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 5:36 pm

well, i had to add a phase to the plot in the beginning to meet the new requirements, it's just that now Small and Cedar will first meet at the current gathering.

So depending on how quickly the plot moves, i'd say a month or two is when the kits will be born.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:08 pm

I probably won't be able to get one of these kittens then, but if I can at the last moment I'll let you know
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:15 pm

that's alright ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 7:37 pm

Depending on how fast I get Addershade's remaining T5 requirements done, I may have an open spot starting in mid July. If I do have an open character slot before the time that the kits are born, I'd definitely be interested in taking one of the kit slots!
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 8:32 pm

Okie dokie,, if you want i'll go ahead and reserve a spot for you in case

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:49 pm

Sounds good! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denial [illegal baby spots open]   Denial [illegal baby spots open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Denial [illegal baby spots open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: