Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Someone new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

Someone new Empty
PostSubject: Someone new   Someone new EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 18:53

Once again, Willow was crossing the borders into RiverClan territory. Careful to disguise her scent unlike the past few times she had trespassed, she bounded through the forest, feeling like no one would be able to see her without her loner scent. She headed towards the river where she could try fishing and might be able to meet her RiverClan friends. When her paws touched the soft sand of the riverbank, she stopped and surveyed her surroundings, making sure there wasn't anyone here who could launch out a surprise attack. Satisfied that she was alone, she sat at the edge of the river and watched the water carefully, preparing to fish. But her ears picked up a small rustle, and she knew she was no longer by herself. "Who's there?" she called, crouching in a defensive position.

Someone new Downlo10 Someone new Downlo15 Someone new Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone new   Someone new EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 11:41

Addershade had been out by himself for the first time in a long time when he spotted the intruding cat.

Last time he had encountered trespassers, his son had been with him, and he had felt the need to try to act aggressive in the hopes of scaring them off before a fight could break out (not that that had worked). But since he was alone now, he would've been content to just leave well enough alone and move along before the unknown she-cat noticed him.

But of course, he had to go and step on a branch while walking away.

With a short sigh, he turned around to address the trespasser. He wasn't necessarily counting on them attacking or being aggressive, though he knew it was a distinct possibility. So he kept his tone firm, but friendly, to try and show he meant no harm, but that he wasn't an easy target, either.

"My name is Addershade, I'm a warrior of RiverClan. And I don't recognize you at all, which probably means you shouldn't be here. But since I'd like to avoid getting into a fight, I won't get on your case about that,"
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

Someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone new   Someone new EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 16:17

"Willow. My name," she responded distantly, busy sizing up the other cat. He carried himself well, with an air of experience. It's probably best I don't get into a fight with him... I doubt I can win, she concluded, remembering her past battles with the clan cats. It hadn't ended well for her. "Ooh, another RiverClan warrior. Haven't heard about you before," she commented. "Avoid a fight, you say? Great! I don't want to fight either. So you should be fine with me staying a while longer, right?"

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake

Someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone new   Someone new EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 22:12

"Sure, I suppose," the RiverClanner said, still a little bit wary. "As long as you're not planning on hurting anyone, I won't be the one to force you out of here."

He looked the loner over again, still trying to assess whether she was any kind of a threat. He couldn't dismiss her as potentially dangerous and let down his guard entirely, but she genuinely didn't seem to be in the mood to fight him, and he didn't have anything to actively protect or prove-- so even if a fight were to happen, he saw no reason to be the one to start it. He knew that technically that wasn't what he was supposed to do-- challenge any trespassers, and all that-- but there was enough fish in the river right now that risking injury or even death over it seemed pretty fruitless.

"Willow is a good name," he said, searching for some line of friendly conversation. "I have a daughter named Willow-- Willowbreeze,"

Oddly, he was somewhat less nervous speaking with this loner than with most of the strangers he met at Gatherings, or even with some of his acquaintances back in RiverClan. Perhaps it was because even if he were to come across as embarrassing or awkward, the likelihood of encountering this cat again was lower than with any of them.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

Someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone new   Someone new EmptyFri 29 May 2020 - 17:14

"I won't hurt anyone," Willow responded cheerfully. "Not unless I have a reason to. Usually, anyway," she added, remembering the time she attacked a random warrior in the forest.

She was incredibly glad of her acting skills. Without them, she would probably be cowering and trembling from the warrior, trying to turn tail and flee from clan territory. Her "fearlessness" had kept her safe on many occasions, but sometimes she took it too far and got herself into a fight. Despite having more of a flight than fight personality, she could defend herself when she had to.

"Hmm," Willow tilted her head thoughtfully. "Willow is a good name. It's my name, after all," she continued. "I bet your daughter and I could get along pretty well."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Aquarius Snake

Someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone new   Someone new EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 21:52

The addition of "usually, anyway" as a qualifier to not attacking unless provoked was quite concerning to Addershade, who couldn't quite tell if it was a throw away comment or a veiled threat. He shifted anxiously, more on guard than before.

"I'm sure you would get along fine, if you were to ever meet," he said with a measured tone, Is this your first time in RiverClan territory, Willow?" He peered at the loner, suspecting that based on the fact that she had referred to him as "another" RiverClan warrior, the answer was a definite no. He asked both to continue the conversation and to continue to assess whether he had made an error in judgement earlier when he had decided she was probably not a threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Someone new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone new   Someone new Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: