Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:43 pm

The day had come, far sooner than she had expected it, but the medicine cat knew her apprentice was ready. She had learned quickly, picking up the herbs and their uses like a natural. Rising and shaking out her pelt, her joints ached a little bit more than usual, tired from the events of the last half moon. Between the Gathering and the recent journey to Highstones for the medicine cat meeting, she was weary. She had even spotted the faintest of gray around the edge of her muzzle, a new development that both amused and surprised her. Padding to her apprentice's nest, she nudged her gently with her nose. "Daisybloom, I need you to make two bundles of traveling herbs and prepare for a journey to Highstones. There is something we must discuss there." Mossbloom purred, taking the extra moments as Daisybloom rose and prepared the herbs to stretch out her legs and back.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon May 18, 2020 7:58 pm

Daisybloom, fast asleep, had taken a moment when nudged. With a faint confused sound, she woke up, staggering to her paws. She had been a bit tired recently, many journeys had been made. Surprisingly, they were taking another one. Slightly confused, she nodded, then started to prepare the two bundles. As she finished the first, she paused to look up at Mossbloom. ”Why exactly are we going?” she asked. Her mentor’s original explanation had been a bit vague, and honestly, the medicine cat apprentice wanted to know more. It wasn’t a Moonstone, or a meeting of sorts, so why would they be consulting the ancestors? It was a bit puzzling, but an answer would soon arrive. In the meantime, she finished preparing the final bundle, then quickly groomed her tabby pelt with her tongue. If she was going, she wanted to look good, after all.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyWed May 20, 2020 8:45 am

The faint noise that her apprentice made had Mossbloom briefly reconsidering her decision before deciding to continue on. They both were exhausted, so were many others... But the she-cat had earned this, and with it the journeys would hopefully be over for a time. She had gotten up and started to gather the herbs, looking towards the calico as she finished the first bundle. "We just have some important matters to discuss there, I'll explain more once we arrive - we'll want to conserve our strength. Hopefully this will be the final journey for a while, at least until we get the chance to rest." She mewed, finishing her own grooming before settling to quickly consume the herbs Daisybloom had gathered. She had done well, everything needed was there and accounted for, all that was left was the journey itself. Waiting patiently for Daisybloom, Mossbloom licked the lingering taste of herbs from her lips. "I'll have you lead the way today, if you would."

OOC: If you'd like, you can do a time skip in your next post so we're at Highstones!

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:12 am

OOC: That’s fine with me!

The answer wasn’t what Daisybloom had wanted, but with a shrug, she nodded. She ate her herbs quickly, wrinkling her nose at the bitter taste. Although she had experienced it before, it didn’t tase any better yet. She hoped one day it would. Eventually she would have to lead these journeys all on her own. But that was far in the future. Mossbloom was here, and alive, and she would be for a while. But it seemed the medicine cat apprentice would be getting some practice leading today, as Mossbloom suggested. ”M-me?” she asked nervously. Taking in a deep breath, she nodded. ”Y-yeah, sure.” she said. The stutter wasn’t because she was scared of what would happen, but nervous of leading the journey. She didn’t want to make a mistake, she wanted to prove that she could do it, after all. Padding out of the den, her eyes set ahead on the path she had followed a few times before, to Highstones.

Time Skip

It had been a rather long tread, but they soon reached the destination. Daisybloom was glad that she had lead them the right way. For a little while she had been unsure. She stopped, waiting as Mossbloom drew near, waiting for the explanation she had been promised. What would they be discussing? The young she-cat couldn’t guess, and hoped her mentor would explain soon.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:22 pm

Daisybloom led the way to Highstones confidently, and they were lucky in that they didn't run into many issues on the way. Mossbloom smiled at her apprentice as she passed, leading the way into the caverns to the Moonstone with a gentle brush of her tail on the she-cat's shoulder. When the pair reached the cavern, lit brightly by the glow of the Moonstone, Mossbloom sat and wrapped her tail over her paws and faced Daisybloom. "Daisybloom, you have worked and trained hard to learn how to excel at being a medicine cat. Your work during the plague brought by StarClan and at the Gathering has not gone unnoticed, and I'm very proud of all you have accomplished. Not only have you stood before StarClan as a warrior of ThunderClan, but now I wish to present you to them as the next medicine cat of ThunderClan. You have shown steady resolve and I admire your courage and heart in the face of turmoil. I think you're ready."

Taking a deep breath, the medicine cat mewed the words her own mentor had once spoken to her. "I, Mossbloom, medicine cat of ThunderClan, call upon my ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She ha trained hard to understand the code and ways of a medicine cat, and I present her to you in her turn. With our help and guidance, she will serve ThunderClan for many moons to come. Daisybloom, do you promise to uphold the code of the medicine cat, to heal and aid cats regardless of clan boundaries and rivalries, and protect all those in your charge, even at the cost of your life?" Her green eyes glowed silver as she watched her apprentice, not the first cat she had trained, but the first she had accompanied on the final leg of their journey.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:02 am

Daisybloom, reaching the destination, turned to her mentor. She nodded, carefully listening to her words. She looked down with a small smile as Mossbloom mentioned her work. It hadn’t been much, really, her mentor had done al of the work. Still, it made her fill with pride that such a great medicine cat took note of that. And slowly she realized where this was headed. As her mentor said the words, ‘I think you’re ready’, her head turned up, her blue eyes widened. ”Me? I-I don’t know..” her voice trailed off, a sort of confidence filling her. Maybe she was?

As her mentor started to speak the words, ceremonial ones, her tail twitched in a mixture of nervousness and excitement. As the question was posed, she hesitated. She had agreed to be a warrior, and that hadn’t worked. What if she couldn’t stay a medicine cat? What if she was useless? But her mind drifted back to the talk Mossbloom had with her, when Daisybloom was still a warrior. Starclan had sent signs. And the time they spent together; healing, collecting herbs, taking about prophecies. It was all meant for this. This was her day. The time she had been waiting for. Her eyes gazing confidently, a smile on her face, she nodded. ”Yes. Yes I do!” she said. I did it! she realized.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:18 am

Returning the she-cat's smile with a bright one of her own, Mossbloom nodded. "Then by the power granted to me by StarClan as medicine cat of ThunderClan, and your mentor, I proclaim your name to StarClan as a fully-trained medicine cat. Daisybloom, you earned your name as a warrior, and now you have earned it as a medicine cat. In keeping your name, I hope that you will never forget your beginnings, while looking to the future. We honor your quick wit and steady resolve, and I welcome you as a full medicine cat of ThunderClan." Mossbloom purred as she stood and reached forward to touch her nose to Daisybloom's head gently, pulling back after a moment to meet her gaze. "I'm so very proud of you, Daisybloom." Pricklebush's words to her seemed to echo in the small cavern as she finished the ceremony, and the faintest sadness crossed her expression before she gestured to the Moonstone. "Now it's time for you to share tongues with StarClan for the first time as a medicine cat, Daisybloom. I'll be here when you wake."

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:50 am

Daisybloom exhaled happily. She had done it. She was a medicine cat. And she felt, well, confident in herself. ”Thank you Mossbloom. For everything.” she mewed in response. Her mentor had done so much more than train her. She looked towards the Moonstone, nervously. She padded after Mossbloom, and laid down, touching her nose to the stone. She wondered what would appear. On her medicine cat apprentice ceremony, she had seen a Starclan cat. Maybe it would be like this today. Maybe they would offer some insight. But nobody knew. As she slipped into the realm on Starclan, she had no idea what would greet her there.

Waking up, she stood, and watched as a familiar golden tom approached. With a start, she realized it was Lightwatcher, the same tom that had greeted her at her medicine cat apprentice ceremony. ”Hello Daisybloom.” he mewed with a smile. The she-cat walked closer. ”Lightwatcher!” she exclaimed. ”Daisybloom, I’ve watched you grow and learn, and I believe in you. You deserve to be a true medicine cat.” said the ghostly cat. The words made the young she-cat glow. ”Really? But what if I mess up, or-“ she started, but the former warrior cut her off. ”You are ready. Trust me.” he started to fade, leaving the younger she-cat speechless. As she woke up, she nodded towards Mossbloom.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisybloom's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1