Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Medicine Cat Meeting

Go down 
+5
Holly
Grizzly
Stormy
deer
Mosspelt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 13:44

Sagelight padded down the dark tunnel after Honeysong, Mossbloom, and Aspenheart, his joints stiff. He had no idea what was to come this night, but at least he would be able to get some semblance of rest as he dreamed. The Moonstone was lit and blazing by the time he made it into the cavern. Honeysong had already knelt down to the stone; he smiled to himself. Her first meeting with StarClan after becoming a full medicine cat. He remembered his first time... The tom sighed heavily as he laid down next to Honeysong, brushing his fur against her's. Moral support, he supposed. He closed his eyes and touched his nose to the cold stone, relaxing as the feeling of his paws on the stone floor gave out from under him.

When he opened his eyes again, he was standing in a forest at night. It was unfamiliar to him, but all around him was the thick smell of ThunderClan. Sagelight had only been in ThunderClan territory briefly with Mossbloom during his training, so he had no idea where he really was, just that it wasn't SkyClan. This time, instead of calling out, he stayed quiet, wandering closer to a group of rocks. He couldn't shake the feeling of being drawn towards them as if he needed to see something there. His pawsteps made no sound as he traveled over the leaves and branches and dirt littering the forest floor. Finally, he came up on the back side of the rocks, just in time to see a gray tabby molly strike an adder, knocking it out. Hackles raising in alarm, he just barely managed to hold his tongue as he watched her take the snake by the neck and carry it away. What could she be doing, hunting at night? Did snakes make very good meat?

The scene changed abruptly, swirling sickeningly, and Sagelight found himself now...inside some sort of den. There was a brown tabby there, asleep, one he recognized as Oakstar. As he watched from the back of the den, that same gray tabby molly appeared in the entrance to the den, silhouetted by moonlight. With growing horror, the SkyClanner watched as she released the adder. It slithered closer and closer, hissing angrily, until it was right upon Oakstar. And then it opened its mouth, fangs bared, and-

"No!" Sagelight cried, waking up with a start. His stomach turned. Did Mossbloom know about this? He swung his head around wildly, looking for his mentor. He spotted her and Aspenheart talking quietly together, privately. Shaking the fear out of his fur, he bolted up and swiftly made his way over to them, doing his best to keep his voice low but not doing a particularly great job. He was too wound up to remember to fully lower his voice. "Mossbloom! I-I don't know when this happened, but did Oakstar lose a life to a snake recently? One of the ThunderClan warriors, she...she took the snake and...released it..." At this point, Sagelight was becoming painfully aware of how loud he was being. He crouched down, ears lowering as his face burned hot with embarrassment. "Sorry for yelling, I didn't mean to be so loud..."

May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Thu 28 May 2020 - 14:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 13:44

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Death10

May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Mistpe10
May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 15:09

Aspenheart looked back and forth, eyes sweeping in the bleak darkness from Daisybloom to Sagelight. He returned to Mossbloom's face, swallowing hard. "No, no, Sagelight, you're right. It's unnerving. So it seems we're all in agreement," he said gingerly. "Interesting. I'll assume this already happened, judging by the look on your face, Mossbloom. This cat was being... scouted, I guess you could say. I don't think she knew they were there, but I heard one of the Righteous Ones. But, if I'm interpreting this correctly, she acted of her own free will. The tom said he had something she wants, and that there are easier ways to get rid of Oakstar. Did she... want to get rid of him? Like, get rid of him? For good?" The medicine cat looked down, sighing as his brow furrowed. "That's just what I reckon. I'm not saying I'm right, just that it's likely."

The morning light sent beams of sunshine across the cavern. Aspenheart lifted his greying face to the gap in the stone, where the moon had shone just hours before. He would be expected home soon. While he felt great sympathy for Mossbloom, who had certainly put together pieces of a grand puzzle this evening, he was also glad to not have bad news to bring home. WindClan did not need more of that.

May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 17:08

Mothglow touched her nose to the Moonstone, closing her eyes. There was a lingering sort of fear, that maybe they wouldn't speak to her still, but there it was then: the familiar sensation of sleep washing over her.

Instead of the familiar sight of the starlit plains, however, she saw an unfamiliar camp and a cat whose name she didn't know; carrying something small  and thin and almost snakelike into a den. There she saw a familiar face, one that had shared her own den not long ago at all - so this was ThunderClan's camp, and ThunderClan's leader. The warrior set down the snakelike thing - no, the snake, not just something like it, it was one - and retreated, but the vision lingered as the adder moved closer and closer, and finally reached its target.

Mothglow woke with a start. "Mossbloom, I dreamt that... Someone, they placed a snake in Oakstar's den..."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Thu 28 May 2020 - 17:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 17:08

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Death10

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun 31 May 2020 - 13:06

Spiderquill was late, woefully late. Somehow, he had managed to screw up even the simplest of tasks: showing up to an important meeting on time. He wasn't going to pretend he had an excuse. He had woken up early, groomed himself, gotten ready with very little amounts of distraction.... And still, everyone had already received their prophecies. He speed-walked past everyone, not taking in their conversation. He didn't even stop to acknowledge Softpaw, something he was sure he'd berate himself for later. He simply marched up to the Moonstone and forcefully pressed his nose against it. A little too forcefully, he thought to himself as pain spread through his nose and he drifted off into a deep sleep.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun 31 May 2020 - 13:06

The member 'Snickerdoodle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'StarClan Revelation' :
May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Plot10

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 5:24

As the others woke up and immediately turned their attention towards her, she found her fur raising. Odd, she thought, that most of them would have received the same message, albeit in different ways. She sighed, lowering her head slowly in an affirmative nod. "Yes, there was an instance where this scenario happened, a couple moons ago. Before Oakstar was forcibly taken to ShadowClan by the Righteous Few, he was bitten by an adder that had found it's way into his den. At the time, I thought it was a fluke, and ordered the warriors to check every crack and gap in camp to make sure there weren't any more..... It would appear that I was wrong. The adder was placed there, deliberately..." Her eyes rose with a flash of anger, disappointment and rage in the green depths that was rare to see but had risen more often than ever before. Those who had known him might have seen Pricklebush in her expression. "And I know the foxheart who did it. Daisybloom, I'll explain more on the way to camp, but we need to talk to Oakstar as soon as possible."

Why was the cavern spinning all of a sudden? Shaking her head wearily, she turned to walk away before looking over her shoulder to her companions. "Beware of the strike of rain, all of you. I will keep you informed to the best of my abilities, but for now I must focus on getting back. May the light guide your paths always."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2020 - 7:23

Daisybloom listened with concern. The episode with the adder and Oakstar...it had been an accident? Or so the clan thought. However, nearly everyone recounted someone placing it there. She turned toward her mentor, confused. She saw the flash of anger, which the medicine cat apprentice had never seen Mossbloom bear. She was about to ask who had done it, when she was beckoned back. It would be explained on the way home? Who would want to hurt the leader? She couldn’t understand. He was a good leader, and very acceptant. Unless...that was the problem. What if someone didn’t like that about him? Was that what had happened? And what the medicine cat said next surprised her. The strike of rain? What did that mean? Shaking her head, trying to clear her thoughts, she followed her mentor back. Only one question lingered on her tongue, and she finally released it.

”Who was it?

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Medicine Cat Meeting   May Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May Medicine Cat Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: