Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 23:56

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Nettlefire returned to the Highrock for another warrior ceremony, a job she had gotten used to and yet still felt strange and wrong conducting. She flicked her tail back and forth as she kept her eye out for Moonpaw, so that she would be able to begin the ceremony proper.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 23:57

Moonpaw bounded out of the Apprentice's Den, excitement bubbling through her veins. She was becoming a warrior today! Happily, she trotted beneath the Highrock and took a seat, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws.

Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo10 Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo15 Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 0:01

Willowheart knew that this day would be coming. After all, she had hers just a while ago. She rested her tail on Moonpaw’s midnight, black pelt, smiling a bit. “Hey, Moonpaw...what do you think your name would be?” Willowheart asked, slightly interested. “Moonpelt? Moonfur? OH! I know...what about...Moonclaw!” Willowheart purred, excited for her friend.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 0:02

Nettlefire watched as Moonpaw quickly emerged from the apprentice's den, excitedly making her way to a spot beneath the Highrock.

As soon as cats began taking their places, Nettlefire continued on with the ceremony.

"Moonpaw, please take a step forward," Nettlefire said, looking down towards the soon-to-be warrior "I, Nettlefire, deputy of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Moonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 10:16

Moonpaw glanced at Willowpaw."I don't know, I hope it's something that will suit me," she purred.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Moonpaw stepped forward, listening to Nettlefire speak the words that would make her a warrior. "I do," she announced firmly, swearing she would protect her clan with her life.

Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo10 Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo15 Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 May 2020 - 0:33

Nettlefire nodded at the she-cat's response, and continued on.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Moonpaw, from this moment you will be known as Moonlight. StarClan honors you, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan,"

Having spoken the final words of the ceremony, Nettlefire joined in with the congratulatory cheer of Moonlight's new name.

Last edited by Ceryn on Sat 9 May 2020 - 14:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 May 2020 - 1:10

Cherryblossom bounded into camp with a mouthful of prey right as the chanting went up for her former apprentice's new name. She tossed the prey onto the pile casually, and trotted over to the crowd, chanting, "Moonlight! Moonlight! Moonlight!"

She made her way towards the new warrior, and trilled happily.
"Congratulations, Moonlight! I'm so proud of you."

Last edited by Peridot on Sat 9 May 2020 - 19:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 May 2020 - 14:08

Her warrior name was Moonlight! The newly named warrior purred, proud of her name. She dipped her head in thanks at the deputy as she listened to her clanmates chanting her name.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: