Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] Empty
PostSubject: Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]   Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 11:57

Hallo! Another suggestion here, this one's really small and easy I think.

I just wanna suggest a new optional prompt for the Rank System to be available under the Character Development Topics for Clan cats: "Interact with an outsider"!

Obviously there are lots of possible prompts and it's not possible to list them all, but I think this one might be useful to encourage Clan-outsider interactions from both directions. :)

I was on staff when the Rogue Requirements for the Rank System were being redone, as well as the Requirements themselves, so I hope this fits with the intent of the current requirements. I've realized that rogues are very rewarded for interacting with Clan cats (we did that on purpose; this is a Warrior Clan roleplay site and we wanted outsiders to focus on it, too), but there isn't anything that rewards Clan cats for interacting with outsiders.

Clan cats can fulfill the character development requirement by interacting with Clanmates and cats from other Clans, and I think it would be good experience / development for a character to interact with an outsider as well - either teaching them about the Clans to keep the peace and learning diplomacy or chasing out a belligerent trespasser to get battle experience. ^^

Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]   Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 12:27

I really like this suggestion, and I think it would be beneficial to fill out potential development topics as well! I'll make sure the rest of staff can take a look and see what they think In Love Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] Giphy
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]   Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 8:28

I agree that this would be a good way to get in a development topic for Clan cats, and loners, rogues, etc.  I think that it's a good idea, and it would be beneficial in helping finish requirements.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]   Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 8:30

Thank you Katz!!

I have... also just realized I put this on the wrong board xD If a staff member could move this to comments and suggestions I'd appreciate it!

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]   Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 9:51

Just remembered this lmao.

To quote myself from Discord, as another tl;dr:

"Outsiders basically only rank by interacting with Clan cats, but unless the Clan cat uses a Clan battle move on the outsider they don't have a listed benefit for interacting with outsiders" so therefore Clan cats should also be able to rank by interacting with an outsider :)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]   Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 10:14

it's up on the added dev. topic though ^^
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]   Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 15:05

Oh, good, then staff must have updated it. As I stated, I helped write the original development thread requirements, and I know it definitely wasn't there this morning. ^^

So thank you, staff, for taking my suggestion, whoever edited it in. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]   Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewarding Clan-to-Rogue Interaction [suggestion]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: